Chief General Manager Jobs in Bikaner at IRCON - 2,18,200 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Mar 17, 2021 15:07 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||IRCON Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Chief General Manager Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 144,200 - Rs. 218,200 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Bikaner Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||15/04/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Rajasthan Govt Jobs|
No. IRCON/HRM/DEPU/ELECT./99653/3 Pt. IV/ Issued on 16.03.2021
1. Title & No. of posts : Chief General Manager/ Electrical- One post
2. Location : Bikaner (Rajasthan)
3. Duration : 3 years from the date of appointment which can be further extended upto 5 years.
4. Scale of pay : For SAG/NFSAG Officer – CGM level Rs.144200-218200/- (CDA) (Pay matrix level 14)
5. Perks/ Benefits:
i. Expert Professional Allowance – 15% of the actual Basic pay per month.
ii. Medical Allowance (outdoor) – 4% of the Basic pay per month.
iii. A re-imbursement of Rs.6000/- per month for Entertainment expenses for E8 level officers on deputation in IRCON.
iv. Reimbursement of expenses (As per minimum wages laid down for unskilled workers, as per respective State Govt. depending on place of posting of deputationist) (For CGM & GM post).
v. Lease/HRA/Option of retention of accommodation provided by Railways as per Railway's policy for retaining family at previous place of posting.
vi. Deputation allowance, Transport allowance, Reimbursement for mobile and landline phone etc.
i. IRSEE Officer working in SAG/ NFSAG/ JAG with experience in construction/ maintenance of substation, electrical general service and Railway Electrification
ii. The job requirement will include preparation of bids and tenders and execution of projects at various project sites, dealing with various Contractors, Suppliers, local authorities and officials of Clients/Consultants.
iii. Relevant extensive experience and requisite knowledge in the same field.
iv. The number of years of experience and nature of experience of the officer in the specific area as per requirement will be taken into consideration.
v. Officer should have good communication skills.
vi. Overall, an officer with a good mix of all of the above shall be preferred for selection.
7. Any other information relevant to the project : The Projects consists Railway Electrification of 2250 RKMs, The Project consists OHE, TSS, SCADA, S&T Modification, Staff Quarters, TW Shed, Trip Shed, OHE/PIS Depot and other associated works. The approximate value of the Projects is Rs.1885 Crore + consolidated Management fee.
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be based on Deputation basis
How to Apply :
1. Web address : www.ircon.org
2. Closing date : 15 April 2021
3. Candidates may apply through proper channel for selection on deputation basis to the above-mentioned vacancies in the prescribed proforma attached herewith. Zonal Railways may forward the applications of eligible candidates alongwith Vigilance/DAR Clearance and APARs to Corporate Office/IRCON, New Delhi.
4. A scanned copy of application in the enclosed format duly filled may also be sent by candidate in advance through e-mail to email@example.com so as to reach us by 15.04.2021.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from IRCON, please click on the Apply Now button below.