IOB Recruitment 2021 - Retired Officer Vacancy - 30,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Mar 01, 2021 18:30 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||IOB Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Retired Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||15 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 30,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||25/03/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Across India Jobs|
Empanelment Of IOB Retired Officer For Compliance Function
1. Name of the Post:
2. No of Post: 15
3. Remuneration: The Monthly of Rs. 30000/- (consolidated) will be paid.
4. Eligibility Criteria:
I. The staff member should have retired (including VRS) in normal course on superannuation and should have not retired under CRS/ any punishment.
II. No case should be pending against the retired staff at the point of application submission or during the period of empanelment.
III. Should have working knowledge/Skill on MS Word and MS Excel and adaptability of computer environment.
IV. Tenure may be fixed for a period of two years with annual performance review. Term can be extended for another one year subject to a maximum age limit of 65 years.
V. For officials to be posted in Central Office, they should reside in Chennai and for officials to be posted in Regional Offices, they should be permanently residing in their place of posting.
5. Any one of the following shall be complied:
I. Worked as a Chief Manager – Credit, Inspection, Risk, Treasury and operation (any one area) at Regional Office/Zonal Office/Central Office for a period of consecutive 2 years.
II. Preference will be given for those who worked as Branch Manager for minimum 2 years.
6. Place of Posting:
a. Central Office. Chennai
b. Mumbai Region
c. Delhi Region
d. Chennai - I Region
e. Hyderabad Region
f. Chennai - II Region
g. Coimbatore Region
h. Kolkata - I Region
i. NCR Delhi Region
j. Bangalore Region
k. Lucknow Region
Terms and Conditions
1. Working hours will be six hours per day on all working days and leave eligibility will be twelve days per annum permitted on Pro rata basis.
2. The following documents are to be submitted on appointment / empanelment:
i) Acceptance Letter
ii) Undertaking letter for maintaining fidelity and secrecy
iii) Declaration of Dos and Don’ts
3. Adhere to the Compliance plan based role functions will be advised by the Chief Compliance Officer (CCO).
4. To maintain utmost secrecy with regard to Compliance program and its findings
5. To display spirit and avoid misunderstandings / arguments in the presence of auditees
6. To act in a cordial manner and help to improve normal working of the branch.
7. Discuss findings with Branch Officials on a daily basis and facilitate to rectify the deficiencies then and there to the extent possible.
8. In case of coming across any information which may cause to suspect any element of fraud, gross negligence, gross incompetence or similar unfavourable events or incidences, the Retired Officer shall report the matter to the Chief Compliance Officer (CCO) immediately.
9. The Retired Officer shall keep continuous communication with Chief Compliance Officer (CCO) on findings, progress and be guided by the Chief Compliance Officer (CCO)’s advice.
10. The Retired Officer shall maintain a neat appearance and a courteous manner.
11. Ensure to complete the assignment as per schedule advised.
12. In case of adverse feedback/remarks over the quality of work conducted by Retired Officer, Compliance Department scrutinizing the same may recommend for termination, to Chief Compliance Officer (CCO). Chief Compliance Officer (CCO) will evaluate and if necessary will issue de-empanelment letter to the Retired Officers.
Selection Procedure :
Eligible candidates will be shortlisted and called for interview for empanelment.
How to Apply :
1. We invite application from eligible Retired Officers for empanelment for the Financial Year 2021-22. The specimen application form is given in annexure. The Retired Officer shall read all above terms before submission of application. The eligible Retired Officers shall submit the application (in person or through post/courier) with required proof addressed to: At the heading of the cover please mention Empanelment Of IOB Retired Officers For Compliance Function.
2. Addressed to The Deputy General Manager Indian Overseas Bank Compliance Department Central Office 5th Floor, Annexe Building 763, Anna Salai Chennai – 600 002.
3. The application filled in all respects shall only be accepted.
4. The last date for submission of application is 25.03.2021 at 5 PM. The application received through email will not be accepted.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from IOB.To Apply for the job posting from IOB, please click on the Apply Now button below.