IOB Recruitment 2020 - Internal Ombudsman Vacancies - 80,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Dec 05, 2020 14:48 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||IOB Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Internal Ombudsman Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 80,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Chennai Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||19/12/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
Indian Overseas Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank with Headquarters in Chennai having geographical presence all over India and abroad, invites applications from eligible candidates, for Recruitment of Internal Ombudsman (IO) on Contract Basis. Please read this advertisement carefully and ensure the eligibility before submitting online application/ payment of Postage/Intimation charges
1. Post Name: Internal Ombudsman
2. No of Post: 01
3. Job description:
IO will be reporting directly to the MD & CEO / Executive Director of the Bank and shall be the focal point for Internal Grievance Redressal System in terms of Damodaran Committee recommendations so that minimum number of complaints are escalated to Banking Ombudsman. IO will help in strengthening customer confidence in the internal redressal mechanism.
4. Qualification and Work Experience: Either be a Retired or serving Officer, not below the Rank of Deputy General Manager or equivalent of another Bank / Financial Sector Regulatory Body, having necessary skills and experience of minimum 7 years of working in areas such as Banking, Regulation, Supervision, Payment and Settlement Systems and / or consumer protection. Shall not have worked / working in our Bank (Indian Overseas Bank).
5. Role and Responsibilities:
i. IO shall not handle complaints received directly from the customers or members of public.
ii. IO will only deal with the complaints that have already been examined by the Bank’s internal Grievance Redressal Mechanism (GRM) and have remained partly or wholly un-redressed.
iii. IO shall examine all customer grievances including complaints of deficiency in service on the part of the bank as also those listed under Clause 8 of the Banking Ombudsman Scheme, 2006 (as amended from time to time) received by bank and which are partly or wholly rejected by bank’s internal GRM
iv. IO shall analyze the pattern of complaints such as product / category wise, consumer group wise, based on the geographical location etc. And suggest means for taking actions to address the root cause of complaints of different nature.
6. Remuneration: Consolidated Pay of Rs. 80,000/- per month, all-inclusive, subject to deduction of taxes.
7. Place of Posting: IO shall be placed in Central Office and / or at a place where the Bank has Regional Office.
8. Other Terms and Conditions: The terms & conditions of engagement is whole and simple governed by the provisions of the contract and the engagement shall not be construed as an employment in the bank and the provisions of PF/Gratuity/ pension etc., shall not apply in this case. No other allowance / payment/benefit / facility from the bank other than what has been mentioned above, shall be payable.
9. Contract Tenure: Tenure of IO shall be a fixed term of 3 years, subject to Annual Review of Performance. IO shall not be eligible for reappointment or for extension of term. The contract can be terminated at One Month’s notice on either side and salary and allowances in lieu thereof.
10. Advt No.:IOB/HRDD/CONTRACT RECT/01/2020-21
1. Online Registration of Applications: 07.12.2020 to 19.12.2020
2. Payment of non-refundable Intimation Charges (Rs.1000/-) - Online Mode: 07.12.2020 to 19.12.2020
3. Last Date for Online Registration and payment of intimation charges through online mode: 19.12.2020
Submission Of Requisite Documents During Personal Interview:
The candidates will have to produce the following documents in ORIGINAL as well as Selfattested Photocopies during the time of Personal Interview failing which their candidature will be cancelled:
i. Document evidencing date of birth such as Birth Certificate or School leaving Certificate/ SSC/HSC Certificate.
ii. Final Degree Certificate &/Consolidated mark sheet in respect of passing Graduation, PostGraduation degree & Professional Course.
iii. Work Experience Certificates from their employers clearly stating the period and nature of Employment/ duties.
iv. No Objection Certificate from their employer, in case of candidates serving in Government /Quasi Government Offices/Public Sector Undertakings including Nationalised Bank, Financial Institutions.
v. Printout of Online Application form along with Online Payment E-receipt also to be submitted mandatorily.
Selection Procedure :
1. Personal Interview or Interview through Video Conference
2. After scrutiny of the online applications received, only eligible candidates will be called for Personal Interview. Short-listing for interview will be on the basis of the details provided by the candidates (regarding educational qualification and work experience) in the online application. The Bank would be free to reject the candidature of any candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, if he / she is found to be ineligible and / or furnished incorrect or false information / certificates / documents or has suppressed any material facts; and the fees paid by the ineligible candidates shall be forfeited.
3. Bank reserves the right to shortlist requisite number of candidates based on the academic track record of the candidate, experience and suitability of the candidates, as decided by the Bank and only those shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview or for any other process as decided by the Bank.
4. The interview venue, time & date for Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the Interview call letter and candidates have to attend the same at their own cost. The call letter will be sent by email only. The details of shortlisted candidates for Interview or any other process will be hosted in our website. Request for change of Centre will not be entertained. However, the Bank reserves its right to change / add / cancel the selection process & schedule at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any. Change, if any, will be announced in our Bank's website / by email. Bank will not be responsible for late receipt / non receipt of any communication from the Bank. Hence, candidates are requested to check their email and Bank's website regularly, to keep track of the process.
5. The Interview process will carry an aggregate of 100 Marks and will be on aspects like 1) Subject Knowledge, 2) Communication Skills 3) Presentation & Attitude. Final selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Interview process and will be according to the merit ranking.
6. The Tentative date for the Personal Interview or Interview through Video Conference for the shortlisted candidates would be displayed in www.iob.in.
How to Apply :
1. Pre-Requisites for applying Online Before applying online, candidates should:
a) Go through the detailed advertisement by clicking the Advertisement (English) available under the title "Recruitment of Internal Ombudsman on Contract Basis" in our website “www.iob.in” under "Careers" page and ensure candidate's eligibility before applying for the said post.
b) Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in to this advertisement.
c) Scan the following documents in PDF format with each size less than 200KB
i. Birth Certificate / SSC Certificate for Proof of Date of Birth (Mandatory to upload)
ii. Final Degree Certificate / Consolidated Mark Sheet in respect of passing Graduation / PG / Professional Courses (as single PDF file in case of completion of multiple degrees) (Mandatory to upload)
iii. Work Experience Certificate (Mandatory to upload)
iv. No Objection Certificate from Employer, if applicable
d) Keep the necessary details/documents ready for Online Payment of the requisite Intimation charges.
e) Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active throughout the entire recruitment process. Bank may send call letters for the Interview/Final Selection etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying Online and must maintain that email account.
2. The version of the detailed advertisement given in the Bank's website shall be treated as final and shall supersede any other versions for all purposes. Accordingly, the candidates are advised to visit Bank's website “www.iob.in” for detailed advertisement and Online Application Process.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from IOB, please click on the Apply Now button below.