Faculty Jobs in Chennai: On 21.03.2018, IOB announced job notification for the post of Faculty has been released officially. Any Post Graduate pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website iob.in. The application process ends on 31.03.2018.
Address For The Job
Indian Overseas Bank Central Office, 763, Anna Salai, Chennai – 600002
1. Candidates are required to apply only 'ONLINE'. Any other form of application shall be rejected. Incomplete applications / Applications without supporting documents will be rejected outright. All candidates will have to produce, if called for interview, originals as well as attested photocopies of documents in support of their eligibility such as age, educational qualification, workexperience or any other required certificate, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
2. Candidates who do not satisfy the eligibility criteria and who do not produce (for any reason) the originals as well as attested photocopies of all documents required to be submitted as advised in this notification and Interview call letter, whomsoever, shall not be permitted to attend the Interview, even though they might have obtained the desired level of qualification, experience etc., and have been called for Interview.
3. Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank.
4. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility, selection etc. of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. Further, the Bank reserves right to cancel the recruitment partially / fully at any stage during the recruitment process at its discretion, which will be final and binding on the candidate.
5. No representation/ correspondence or personal enquires shall be entertained by the Bank. In case of any dispute on account of interpretation in any version other than English, the English version shall prevail. Any dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of courts situated at Chennai. The Bank, may at its discretion, add/change the selection methodology.
6. Candidates uploading more than one application for any reason will be treated as ineligible. 12.Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
Selection Procedure :
After scrutiny of the online applications received, only eligible candidates will be called for Personal Interview. The short-listing and call for interview will be on the basis of the details provided by the candidates (regarding educational qualification and work experience) in the online application. The Bank would be free to reject the candidature of any candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, if he / she is found to be ineligible and / or furnished incorrect or false information / certificates / documents or has suppressed any material facts.
How to Apply :
1. Pre-Requisites for applying Online Before applying online, candidates should:
a) Go through the detailed advertisement by clicking the Advertisement (English) available under the title "Recruitment of faculty" in our website “www.iob.in” under "Careers" page and ensure candidate's eligibility before applying for the said post.
b) Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure I to this advertisement.
c) Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active throughout the entire recruitment process. Bank may send call letters for the Interview/Final Selection etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying Online and must maintain that email account. Intimation Charges : No charges. Online registration of application: The registrations will be open from 21.03.2018 to 31.03.2018 (5.00 PM) inclusive of both dates.
2. Procedure for applying online:
a)Candidates are first required to go to the Bank's website “www.iob.in” and click on the "Careers" Page to open the link "Recruitment of faculty on contract basis" and then click on the respective post link to open the Online Application Form.
b)Candidates will have to enter all the required details in the online application form.
c) Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
d) Candidates should fill in the details in the Online Application at appropriate places very carefully and click on the "SUBMIT" button at the end of the Online Application format. Before pressing the "SUBMIT" button, candidates are advised to verify that every field is filled in the application using the "RECHECK” button. The name of the candidate or his /her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
e) On successful submission of the Online Application form, an acknowledgement with Registration Number will be generated. Candidates should note this Unique Registration Number for future reference failing which they will not be able to proceed further.
f) Candidates should take a printout of the system generated submitted Online application form by clicking the "Print your Application" link & save the printed application form for future reference.
3. Candidates in their own interest are advised to submit their applications well in time before the last date for submission. The Bank does not assume any responsibility for late receipt of applications submitted by the candidates.
4. Note: The version of the detailed advertisement given in the Bank's website shall be treated as final and shall supersede any other versions for all purposes. Accordingly, the candidates are advised to visit Bank's website “www.iob.in” for detailed advertisement. Decision of the Bank in respect of all matters pertaining to this recruitment would be final and binding on all candidates.
5. Online Registration of Applications 21.03.2018 to 31.03.2018
Last Date for Online Registration 31.03.2018
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from IOB, please click on the Apply Now button below.