IOB Jobs 2021: 4 Faculty Vacancy for Any Post Graduate Salary 40,000 published on 1st November 2018
Last updated: Nov 01, 2018 12:53 PM | Fresherslive
|Company Name||IOB Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Faculty Jobs|
|No of Posts||04 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Chennai Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||15/11/2018|
|Similar Jobs||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
1 .Who can apply: Retired Bank Officials (Scale IV and above)
2 .Qualification: Post Graduate with CAIIB . Candidate should have expertise in at least one of the following 4 areas, in addition to sufficient exposure in the remaining 3 areas:1 Credit Management 2 Foreign Exchange 3 Risk Management 4 Banking Operations
3. Work Experience: Candidates with Minimum 5 years of experience & expertise in any one of the specialization areas in addition to sufficient exposure in the remaining 3 areas in Banks.
4. Remuneration: Rs.40000/- per month (relevant TDS will be deducted)
5. Contract: The official will be eligible for leave as follows: 12 casual leave (CL) in a year at the rate of 1 CL for every month of service.
1 .All candidates will have to produce, if called for interview, originals as well as attested photocopies of documents in support of their eligibility such as age, educational qualification, experience or any other required certificate, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
2. Candidates who do not satisfy the eligibility criteria and who do not produce (for any reason) the originals as well as attested photocopies of all documents required to be submitted as advised in this notification and call letter, whomsoever, shall not be permitted to attend the Interview, even though they might have obtained the desired level of qualification, experience etc., and have been called for Interview.
3. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. Further, the Bank reserves right to withhold / cancel the recruitment partially / fully at any stage during the recruitment process at its discretion, which will be final and binding on the candidate.Candidates can opt for one area where they have minimum 5 years of experience and expertise while applying. They should also confirm that they have sufficient exposure in the remaining 3 areas.
2 .Last Date for Online Registration 15.11.2018
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1 .The registrations will be open from 30.10.2018 to 15.11.2018 (5.00 PM) inclusive of both datesGo through the detailed advertisement by clicking the Advertisement (English) available under the title "Recruitment of Contract Faculty" in our website “www.iob.in” under "Careers" page and ensure candidate's eligibility before applying for the said post.
2 .Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure I to this advertisementHave a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active throughout the entire recruitment process. Bank may send call letters for the Interview/Final Selection etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying Online and must maintain that email account. (Advt No.: HRDD/RECT/Contract Faculty - 01/2018-19)
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from IOB, please click on the Apply Now button below.