IOB Jobs 2021: 1 Advisor Vacancy for Any Post Graduate Salary 50,000 published on 31st October 2018
Last updated: Oct 31, 2018 18:59 PM | Fresherslive
|Company Name||IOB Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Advisor Jobs|
|No of Posts||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Chennai Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||15/11/2018|
|Similar Jobs||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
1 .Basic qualification: Post graduate degree from any discipline.
2 .Additional qualification: Preference will be given for the candidates having: Any specialized qualification in the fields of Risk Management like FRM etc. Degree / Post Graduate Diploma in Management in Finance like MBA (Finance) or PGDBF from reputed institutes or Professional degree like CA / ICFAI / CFA etc Extensive knowledge in MS-Office will be a pre requisite.
3. Work Experience: Candidate must have worked as General Manager or equivalent in any Scheduled Commercial Bank (other than IOB) for at least two (02) years. Minimum five (05) years of work experience at Risk Management Department in Scheduled Commercial Bank. Candidates should have work experience in various fields of Banking including that of Branches and Administrative offices. Exposure to analytics would be an added advantage
4. Remuneration Rs.50,000/- (Rupees Fifty thousand only) per month subject to deduction of taxes.
5. Place of Posting: The selected candidate has to work for minimum 15 days in the first month of appointment and subsequently minimum 06 days in a month at Bank’s Central Office, Chennai.
6. Job Description:
a. The advisor shall be responsible for providing strategic inputs to the department/ CRO and the Top Management of the bank on the issues related to Risk Management in the bank. He should work with bank to assess and identify the potential risks that may hinder the reputation, safety, security and financial prosperity of the bank. He / She shall be responsible for setting the vision and strategy for the enterprise risk function working in conjunction with all other senior leadership across the Bank.
b. He/ She shall be the guiding force in finalizing the RFP, selection of the integrator for various Risk assessment package and implementing processes and procedures for taking Bank towards Advanced approaches and also to ensure that the bank is fully prepared to deal with any potential threats. The Advisor should be highly analytical and a large part of his time will be focused on conducting detailed risk assessments. This process involves analyzing documents, statistics, reports and market trends. Advisor will also be required to assess the bank’s previous risk management policies and protocols and suggest improvements/ modifications in line with latest Risk Management practices.
c. He/ She will have to understand the bank’s business objectives. He will need to gather information about the client’s outgoings, legal responsibilities and environmental policies, and then evaluate the effects of any proposed risks against these current processes. He/ She will have to Liaison with Business users to prepare Functional specifications.
1. Candidates are required to apply 'ONLINE’ only. Any other form of application shall be rejected.All candidates will have to produce, if called for interview, originals as well as attested photocopies of documents in support of their eligibility such as age, educational qualification, experience or any other required certificate,failing which their candidature will be cancelled
2. Candidates who do not satisfy the eligibility criteria and who do not produce (for any reason) the originals as well as attested photocopies of all documents required to be submitted as advised in this notification and Interview call letter, whomsoever, shall not be permitted to attend the Interview, even though they might have obtained the desired level of qualification, experience etc., and have been called for Interview.
3. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility , selection etc.of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. Further, the Bank reserves right to cancel the recruitment partially / fully at any stage during the recruitment process at its discretion, which will be final and binding on the candidateCandidates in their own interest are advised to submit their applications well in time before the last date for submission. The Bank does not assume any responsibility for late receipt of applications submitted by the candidates.
2. Last Date for Online Registration 15.11.2018
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1 .The registrations will be open from 30.10.2018 to 15.11.2018 (5.00 PM) inclusive of both dates. Go through the detailed advertisement by clicking the Advertisement (English) available under the title "Recruitment of Advisor (Risk)" in our website “www.iob.in” under "Careers" page and ensure candidate's eligibility before applying for the said post.Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in to this advertisement.
2. Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active throughout the entire recruitment process. Bank may send call letters for the Interview/Final Selection etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying Online and must maintain that email account. (Advt No.: HRDD/RECT/Advisor Risk - 02/2018-19)
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from IOB, please click on the Apply Now button below.