Advisor Jobs in Chennai: On 04.04.2018, IOB announced job notification for the post of Advisor has been released officially. Any Post Graduate pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website iob.in. The application process ends on 16.04.2018.
1. Basic qualification: Post graduate degree from any discipline. Additional qualification: Preference will be given for the candidates having: Any specialized qualification in the fields of Risk Management like FRM etc Degree / Post Graduate Diploma in Management in Finance like MBA (Finance) or PGDBF from reputed institutes or Professional degree like CA / ICFAI / CFA etc or Extensive knowledge in MS-Office will be a pre requisite.
2. Work Experience: Candidate must have worked as General Manager or equivalent in any Scheduled Commercial Bank (other than IOB) for at least two (02) years. Minimum five (05) years of work experience at Risk Management Department in Scheduled Commercial Bank. Candidates should have work experience in various fields of Banking including that of Branches and Administrative offices. Exposure to analytics would be an added advantage.
3. Job Specific Skills: Good knowledge and grasp of banking practices, regulatory and statutory requirements, financial markets, Basel III and products at a higher level and awareness of the country regulatory framework. Strong analytical skills. Communication Skills: Effectively interact with the Top Management at the bank and also with the RMCB, Board etc as appropriate. External Relationship Management: May have to represent Bank in front of Regulators, Legislators and any other Key constituents.
4. Other Facilities: To and Fro travelling arrangement from the place of his / her stay to Bank’s Central Office at Chennai will be provided which includes Economy Air Fare / AC First Class Train Fare (in case of outstation candidates), Car (for travelling within Chennai city during his work stay at Chennai) and staying arrangement at Bank’s Guest House at Chennai (in case of outstation candidates). In case of travel on outstation duty, eligible travelling and Halting allowance at par with Officers in SMG-Scale V of our Bank shall be paid
1. Candidates are required to apply 'ONLINE’ only. Any other form of application shall be rejected.
2. Incomplete applications will be rejected outright.
3. All candidates will have to produce, if called for interview, originals as well as attested photocopies of documents in support of their eligibility such as age, educational qualification, experience or any other required certificate, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
4. Candidates who do not satisfy the eligibility criteria and who do not produce (for any reason) the originals as well as attested photocopies of all documents required to be submitted as advised in this notification and Interview call letter, whomsoever, shall not be permitted to attend the Interview, even though they might have obtained the desired level of qualification, experience etc., and have been called for Interview.
5. Candidates serving in Government /Quasi Government Offices/Public Sector Undertakings including Nationalized Bank, Financial Institutions will be required to submit "No Objection Certificate" from the employer at the time of interview failing which the candidature may not be considered.
6. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility , selection etc.of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. Further, the Bank reserves right to cancel the recruitment partially / fully at any stage during the recruitment process at its discretion, which will be final and binding on the candidate
a. Document evidencing date of birth such as Birth Certificate or School leaving Certificate/ SSC/HSC Certificate.
b. Final Degree Certificate &/Consolidated mark sheet in respect of passing graduation, post-graduation degree & Professional Course.
c. Work Experience Certificates from their employers clearly stating the period and nature of Employment/ duties.
d. No objection certificate from their employer, in case of candidates serving in Government /Quasi Government Offices/Public Sector Undertakings including Nationalised Bank, Financial Institutions
Selection Procedure :
After scrutiny of the online applications received, only eligible candidates will be called for Personal Interview. The short-listing and call for interview will be on the basis of the details provided by the candidates (regarding educational qualification and work experience) in the online application. T
How to Apply :
1. Before applying online, candidates should: Go through the detailed advertisement by clicking the Advertisement (English) available under the title "Recruitment of Advisor (Risk)" in our website “www.iob.in” under "Careers" page and ensure candidate's eligibility before applying for the said post.
2. Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure I to this advertisement. Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active throughout the entire recruitment process. Bank may send call letters for the Interview/Final Selection etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying Online and must maintain that email account.
3. Online registration of application: The registrations will be open from 05.04.2018 to 16.04.2018 (5.00 PM) inclusive of both dates
Procedure for applying online - Candidates are first required to go to the Bank's website “www.iob.in” and click on the "Careers" Page to open the link "Recruitment of Advisor (Risk) on contract basis" and then click on the respective post link to open the Online Application Form.
4. Candidates will have to enter all the required details in the online application form. Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annexure I). Candidates should fill in the details in the Online Application at appropriate places very carefully and click on the "SUBMIT" button at the end of the Online Application format. Before pressing the "SUBMIT" button, candidates are advised to verify that every field is filled in the application using the "RECHECK” button. The name 6 of the candidate or his /her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
5. On successful submission of the Online Application form, an acknowledgement with Registration Number will be generated. Candidates should note this Unique Registration Number for future reference failing which they will not be able to proceed further. Candidates should take a printout of the system generated submitted Online application form by clicking the "Print your Application" link & save the printed application form for future reference.
6. Guidelines for scanning and Upload of Photograph & Signature Photograph Image: Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture. Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background. If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen. Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face. Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred) Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB. If the size of the file is more than 50 KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
7. Signature Image: The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen. The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person. Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred) Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20KB. Advt No.: HRDD/ RECT/ / 2018
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from IOB, please click on the Apply Now button below.