Indian Bank Job Notification 2021 - Faculty Vacancy - 20,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Feb 01, 2021 10:25 AM | Sruthi
|Company Name||Indian Bank Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Faculty Jobs|
|No of Posts||4 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Vellore Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||15/02/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
Indian Bank Trust for Rural Dexelopment (IBTRD) is running 33 Indian Bank Self Employment Training Institutes (INDSETIs) at its Lead Districts. IBTRD is now looking for engagement of Faculty on contractual basis for a period of three years at Ranipet and Tirupattur locations.
1. Name of the Post: Faculty
2. No of Post: 04
3. Educational / Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate Viz.,MSW/MA in Rural Development/M.A Sociology/Psychology B.Sc.(Vet/ Agri/Hort/Agri Marketing )/ B.A. with B.Ed. etc.,
4. Preference: Previous experience as Faculty preferred.
5. Communication skills: Fluency in local language and English with sound computer knowledge is essential.
6. Technical Skills: Should have a flair for teaching. Skill in typing in English is essential. Typing ski Is in local Language (Tamil) an added advantage.
7. Remuneration: Rs.20000/- Per month with other applicable allowance
8. Engagement Period: On contract basis for 3years with annual performance review and renewal of contract.
9. Job Description:
1. Work as Faculty of the Institute handling sessions relating to entrepreneurship, motivation, personality development, business management, conducting business games etc guiding /educating the trainees, and coordinate the programmes of the Institute.
2. Conducting pre-training activities - EAPs, generation of applications and selection of candidates.
3. Assisting the Director in designing the Annual Action Plan and training programmes
4. Arranging logistics for the training programmes, including training materials and arranging Guest faculty.
5. Providing post Training escort services including conducting of töllow up meets visits.
6. Providing counseling, credit linkage, preparation of project report etc.
7. Preparation of Success Stories and circulate.-a minimum of two stories per monthto the Controlling Office/MoRD.
8. Preparation of Post Programme Report.
9. Preparation of monthly report and other periodical reports.
10. Assisting/Guiding the Office assistant in maintaining of Day book, General Ledger and all other registers and Books.
11. Design new training programs by collecting feedback on emerging business opportunities in the area.
12. Prepare case studies and training materials for effective delivery of sessions
13. Establish liaison with outside agencies
14. Assist Director in internal control administration of the institute.
15. Organizing functions, events and meetings of the Institute.
16. Preparation of Press release/reports on various activities of the Institute.
17. Supervising the work of assistant, attender, watchman cum Gardner of the Institute.
18. Monitoring the performance of Guest faculty of all skill trainings.
19. Maintenance of Inventory and Library books of the Institute. 20. Overseeing the maintenance of entire campus including class rooms, Kitchen, dining and Dormitory and to ensure to keep the premises clean and tidy.
21. Maintaining discipline in the Institute and ensuring administration of MILLY, LOG, PRAYER, YOGA SHRAMADHAN etc on daily basis.
22. Any other work assigned by the Director from time to time.
Other Terms and Conditions
1. The selected candidate Will be engaged on contractual basis tvor a period of three years subject to annual review and renewal of the contract once in a year and extendable for further three years based on the performance. During this period, his/her services may be terminated at any time at Trust's discretion. if his/her work and conduct are not found satisfactory or for any other reasons whatsoever. It is. however, to be clearly understood that the decision of the Trust about his/her work and conduct being satisfactory or otherwise or in terminating his/her services any reason whatsoever shall be final and binding upon him/her.
2. If there is any disciplinary action taken against any candidate in his / her earlier organization, the decision of the Management of Trust / RSETI regarding the selection of the said candidate, shall be final and binding.
3. Applicant shall apply in the prescribed format with full details ( Enclosed)
4. The IBTRD reserves the right to reject incomplete/ ineligible application.
5. Selected / empaneled candidates shall be placed in the waiting list för future absorption, if required.
6. Validity of the empaneled candidates shall be tor a period of one year,
7. The duties and responsibilities of the faculty shall be as entrusted by the IBTRD.
8. The candidate so engaged shall not during his/her period of engagement involve himself/herself directly or indirectly in any other business or employment while engaged by IBTRD and shall devote time and best skills and extorts in the service of the IBTRD.
9. The candidate shall do any duty entrusted to him and take precautions to safe guard the IBTRD's goodwill / interest / property against negligence, mishandling or non- performance during the course of his / her duties or otherwise.
10. The selected candidate will be required to join immediately at the center, in any case not later than 15 days from the date of receiving the offer letter.
11. The selected candidate will be required to submit a medical fitness report signed by a district level medical officer, prior to joining to confirm his / her current state of health.
12. If the candidate desires to withdraw his/ her engagement as Faculty he / she shall give one month notice to the IB TRD of his/ her intention to do so.
13. Any misconduct will be dealt with disciplinary proceedings and suitable punishment including termination will be under taken by the IBTRD.
14. The candidate shall at all times observe the secrecy about any information coming to his / her knowledge during the period of his / her engagement and shall not take any papers, books, documents. computer software materials or any other property of the IBTRD out of the 'vyork place / premises nor shall he/she is any ay at tillie disclose. divulge to anybody or make public any inlörmation of the IBTRD. He She shall be responsible for and shall take care of all books, computer software materials, documents or any other property / properties of the IBTRD generally and specifically entrusted to him / her.
15. If it is found that the candidate had at the time of his/ her engagement as faculty thereafter given false information regarding name, age. percentage of marks, qualification, previous experience. state of health or any other personal information knowing il to be false, or had knowingly suppressed any such information, his / her contract in the IBTRD will stand disengaged forthwith.
16. There will be No commitment / obligation / liability for the Bank to absorb such candidates who are selected on contract for any job in the Bank at any time.
17. The candidate has to adhere to any other terms and conditions stipulated by the rust from time to time.
18. The selection / renewal of contract is based on the guidelines / norms as per HR policy adopted by IBTRD.
Selection Procedure :
Based on Zonal Office recommended applications. Executive President with two Trustees of 1B TRD is empowered for selection and engagement of the counselor on contract basis and final recommendations to be Chairman of IBTRD. Interview to assess the personal communication ability , leadership quality , attitude , problem solving ability and ability to get along with the trainees , developmental approach etc., will be conducted personally. It also comprise of Demonstration Presentation to assess teaching skills and communication capability .
How to Apply :
1. The selected candidate will be required to join immediately at the center, in any case not later than 15 days from the date of receiving the offer letter.
2. Important: Last Date Of Receipt Of Application - 15.02.2021
3. Completed application with all particulars supported relevant certificates to be sent by Post/ Regd. Post to the address given beloxv :
a) The Lead District Manager, LDM office , Indian Bank , Cutcheri Road Tirupattur -635601,
b) The lead District Manager LDM Office, Indian Bank, MSME Branch 45, ArcotRoad,RANIPET-632401
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from Indian Bank.To Apply for the job posting from Indian Bank, please click on the Apply Now button below.