Indian Bank Recruitment 2020 - Chief Strategy Officer Vacancies - Apply Now
Last updated: Aug 27, 2020 16:54 PM | Sivasanagri
|Company Name||Indian Bank Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Chief Strategy Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Job Location||Chennai Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||10/09/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
Recruitment of Chief Strategy Officer – VP (Strategy & Investor Relations) on Contract Basis. INDIAN BANK, a leading Public Sector Bank, with headquarters in Chennai having Branches/Offices all over India and abroad invites applications for the post of Chief Strategy Officer – VP (Strategy & Investor Relations) on Contract Basis. The eligibility criteria and terms of service is furnished hereunder:
1. Name of the Post: Chief Strategy Officer – VP (Strategy & Investor Relations)
2. Nature of employment: On contract basis
3. Place of work: Indian Bank, Corporate Office, Chennai
4. Period of Contract: Fixed Term Engagement on Contract Basis for a period of 3 years extendable by another term of 3 years
5. Termination of contract: The contract can be terminated by either of the parties by giving one month’s notice
6. Educational Qualification (as on 01/07/2020): Graduate degree with any one or equivalent qualification as below: Chartered Accountant / Chartered Financial Analyst / MBA in Finance from a recognised Institute.
7. Mandatory Experience (as on 01/07/2020): 10 – 12 years experience in investment banking, fund raising and investor relations.
8. Desirable Experience: Experience in banking sector specifically in capital management and strategy. Good understanding of levers of capital management in Bank, Experience in capital markets . Well versed with the SEBI guidelines in capital raising in India and abroad. Knowledge of fundamental and technical study of banking stocks. Experience in handling analyst meetings, concall and interviews etc
9. Job profile The Chief Strategy Officer – VP (Strategy & Investor Relations) shall be reporting to the Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer of the Bank.
10. Indicative list of KRAs: Develop a framework for capital raising plan considering the capital and liquidity needs of the bank to fund growth and build buffer for stress. Work with Risk Management and Planning Department to analyse the capital consumption trends and the risk adjusted performance of the portfolio, Road shows to raise funds by working with rating agencies, merchant bankers, legal advisors for issuance of equity, AT1 and Tier II bonds, Assist MD & CEO in investor meets with necessary strategic inputs. Undertake analysis of the performance and long term rating of the Bank. Seek and develop strategies to preserve/ free up capital including securitization with focus on risk adjusted return Develop the Business and Operational Strategies for the Bank. Evaluate and advise on the impact of short/long-range planning with help of Data Analytics, introduction of new programs/ strategies.
a. Before applying for the post, candidate should satisfy himself/herself that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this notice. Bank would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible. The decision of the Bank shall be final in deciding about qualification, experience and other eligibility norms.
b. The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of any application or communication.
c. The Bank reserves the right to alter, modify or change the eligibility criteria and / or any of the other terms and conditions spelt out in this notice, including criteria for qualifying/method and procedure for selection.
d. Only those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be called for interview and intimated by email.
e. Candidates will have to produce original certificates for educational qualifications, experience, age, category etc. at the time of interview, in support of his/her eligibility, as per the details furnished in the application, failing which the candidate will not be allowed for interview.
f. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidates. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this regard.
g. Any resultant dispute arising out of this notice shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated in Chennai.
Selection Procedure :
1. By way of Personal Interaction.
2. Only those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be called for interview and intimated by email.
How to Apply :
1. Application complete in all respects as per the prescribed format along with Demand Draft towards application fee of Rs 1000/- and copies of all the credentials as enumerated in Clause 2 should be sent in a closed envelope super scribed “Application for the post of Chief Strategy Officer – VP (Strategy & Investor Relations)” to the following address: General Manager (CDO) Indian Bank, Corporate Office, HRM Department 254-260, Avvai Shanmugham Salai, Royapettah, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600 014.
2. With reference to the Advertisement for the above mentioned position, it has been decided to accept the payment of Application fees online. The details of the Account Number is as follows. Account No : 6914034950 Branch : Indian Bank Royapettah Account Type : Current Account IFSC Code : IDIB000R021, Candidates wishing to apply for the above position shall pay the fees in the above said account through Internet Banking / NEFT/RTGS. The Reference number/UTR Number shall be specified in the Application form
3. Further, it has been decided to extend the Last date for receipt of Application to 10.09.2020
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from Indian Bank.To Apply for the job posting from Indian Bank, please click on the Apply Now button below.