Indian Bank Recruitment 2020 - Chief Risk Officer Vacancy - Apply Soon
Last updated: Nov 03, 2020 09:53 AM | Sruthi
|Company Name||Indian Bank Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Chief Risk Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Job Location||Chennai Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||12/11/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
INDIAN BANK, a leading Public Sector Bank, with headquarters in Chennai having Branches/Offices all over India and abroad invites applications for the post of Chief Risk Officer (CRO) on Contract basis. The eligibility and terms of service is furnished hereunder:
1. Name of the Post: Chief Risk Officer (CRO)
2. Vacancy: 01
3. Nature of employment: On contract basis for a period 3 years extendable by one year at a time, subject to a maximum term of 5 years. The contract shall be terminable by either of the parties by one month’s notice.
4. Place of work: Chennai
5. Mandatory Qualifications: Graduate Degree with
(a)Professional certification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risk Professionals, OR
(b)Professional Risk Management Certification from PRMIA Institute, OR
(c)Two years’ experience as CRO in such regulated lender(s) in respect of which there is regulatory requirement of appointing CRO with Board approval.
6. Desirable Qualifications:
(a)Holder of Chartered Financial Analyst charter awarded by CFA Institute, or
(b)Designated as Chartered Accountant by the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India or equivalent abroad, or
(c)Designated as a Cost and Management Accountant by the Institute of Cost Accountant of India or equivalent abroad
7. Mandatory Experience: Five years experience in Corporate Credit and Risk Management at the level of Assistant General Manager or above in one or more Public Sector Banks, or having similar roles and responsibilities in one or more regulated lending entity with a balance sheet size of more than Rs 5 lakh crores with minimum experience of one year in corporate credit and one year in risk management.
8. Desirable Experience: Good understanding of credit risk, market risk and / or liquidity management and / or operational risk, with exposure to analytics.
9. Remuneration: Remuneration will be market-linked and will not be a limiting factor for a suitable candidate and can be negotiated. Other terms and conditions of engagement will be as per the provisions of contract and are negotiable.
a. Before applying for the post, candidate should satisfy himself/herself that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this notice. Bank would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible. The decision of the Bank shall be final in deciding about qualification, experience and other eligibility norms.
b. The terms & conditions of engagement is whole and simple governed by the provisions of the contract and the engagement shall not be construed as an employment in the Bank and the provisions of PF / Gratuity / Pension, etc. shall not apply in this case.
c. His / Her engagement on contract is for a specific period as stated above, and as such should not be construed as an offer of employment or a regular employment in the Bank.
d. Unless the Bank extends the contract for further period, on completion of the contractual period of three years, his / her engagement shall automatically come to an end. There will not be a need for issuance of communication by the Bank for termination of the contract after the above said period.
e. The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of any application or communication.
f. The Bank reserves the right to alter, modify or change the eligibility criteria and / or any of the other terms and conditions spelt out in this notice, including criteria for qualifying/method and procedure for selection.
g. Only those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be called for interview and intimated by email.
h. Candidates will have to produce original certificates for educational qualifications, experience, age, category etc. at the time of interview, in support of his/her eligibility, as per the details furnished in the application, failing which the candidate will not be allowed for interview and their candidature will be cancelled.
i. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidates. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this regard.
j. No Travelling Allowance is payable to candidates who are called for interview,
k. The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in /non-receipt or loss of any communication
l. Any dispute arising out of and/or pertaining to the process of recruitment under this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Chennai.
m. Request for change of contact no./address/ email ID/interview centre will not be entertained.
n. In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of version other than English, English version will prevail.
o. Engagement of selected candidates is subject to their being declared medically fit as per the requirements of the Bank. Such engagement will also be subject to the Rules & Policies of the Bank.
p. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
The Chief Risk Officer (CRO) shall be responsible for the overall Risk Management Function of the Bank. Brief Job profile is detailed below:
1. Lead the integrated Risk Management (IRM) initiatives at the Bank
2. Actively participate in the executive level RMC and provide inputs on the developments, initiatives taken under each risk stream
3. Serve as a link with higher authorities for Risk Management Purpose between the Board level RMC and executive level RMC for policy, procedures and framework signoff, and Board for final approval.
4. Advisor to Top management by offering broad insights and expertise.
5. Set capital limits for industry, segment, single loan as a percentage of capital, set up loss limits for NPA, credit cost and set limits on the basis of capital available and net growth.
6. Allocate capital based on risk – risk based LCR impact on the loan/credit facility, identifying the expected credit loss provisions.
7. Ascertain risk adjustment to yields on Treasury income and assessing of profitability net of risk.
8. Formulate stress testing portfolio to adjust capital allocations, connected lending, EWS to factor results of stress testing.
9. Standardise risk vocabulary to identify common risks
10. Identify common casual factors to remediate risks across processes and assess combined impact risk (Risk of unauthorised activity across functions improper reconciliation between systems.)
11. Implement process to identify new risks through market research to test feasibility for new product launch and undertake rigorous testing before signoff on implementation of a system.
12. Simulate crisis scenario to test BCP for IT and beyond, and also define crisis management response plan.
13. Approve reports of capital adequacy return and present to executive level RMC.
14. Approve vendor evaluation for model validation, data warehousing, loss database, capital calculation and presenting the reports to higher Committees and obtaining final sign off from the Board level RMC and the Board
15. Review performances of credit assessment models and presenting the reports to RMC
16. Review and approve all reports presented by specific risk teams (such as credit, market, operation and ERM cell) from time to time
17. Liaison with RMCs to coordinate flow of information and escalate risks to next level on immediate basis.
18. Be responsible for placing OMs /notes to various committees of the Board and to Board with due recommendation
19. Release payment to vendors within General Manager’s non lending powers
20. Organise the executive Risk Management Committee meeting i.e CRMC, ALCO, ORMC etc.
21. All other roles and responsibilities as prescribed by Reserve Bank of India / Board of the Bank from time to time
Selection Procedure :
1. The applications received from the candidates will be screened and shortlisted on the basis of eligibility and relevant experience.
2. The requisite number of shortlisted candidates will be called for interview for final selection.
3. The final selection will be made on the basis of eligibility, experience, qualification and performance during interaction / interview.
4. The interaction / interview will be conducted by a committee constituted for the purpose.
5. Mere satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
6. The Bank reserves the right to reject any application not suiting the Bank’s requirements without assigning any reason whatsoever and call only the requisite number of candidates out of those who fulfill the eligibility criteria as may be required for the post.
How to Apply :
1. Application complete in all respects as per the prescribed format (Annexure A) along with copies of all the credentials as enumerated in Clause 2 below should be sent in a closed envelope super scribed “Application for the post of CRO” to the following address: General Manager (CDO), Indian Bank Corporate Office, HRM Department, Recruitment Section 254-260, Avvai Shanmugham Salai, Royapettah, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600 014
2. All eligible and interested candidates should apply in the prescribed application format to reach the address cited above on or before 12.11.2020. Any application received after the due date will be summarily rejected.
3. Candidates shall pay the fees in the below mentioned account through Internet Banking / NEFT/RTGS. The Reference number/UTR Number shall be specified in the Application form.
Account Name : Recruitment of Chief Risk Officer
Account No : 6942794077
Branch : Indian Bank Royapettah
Account Type : Current Account
IFSC Code : IDIB000R021
4. The following credentials (photocopies only) are to be enclosed along with the application form
a) Proof of date of Birth
b) Mark sheet and Passing certificate of all educational, technical qualifications
c) Experience certificate(s) specifying designation / job profile, period of service (with specific dates), emoluments, activity profile of previous and present employers, etc.
d) Photo Identity proof and Address proof
5. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Mobile number for contact. It should be kept active during the currency of this project. Bank may send call letters for interview through the registered email ID.
6. Candidates are advised to apply well in advance and Bank will not be responsible if candidates are not able to submit before the due date for any reason beyond the control of the Bank.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Indian Bank, please click on the Apply Now button below.