Jobs in IDBI Recruitment 2021 with High Salary - Apply Immediately
Last updated: Jan 16, 2021 16:05 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||IDBI Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Chief Data Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 4,000,000 - Rs. 4,500,000 /-Per Year|
|Job Location||Mumbai Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||01/02/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
Appointment of IT Experts on Contract FY 2020-21. IDBI Bank invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for the below mentioned posts (on contract basis). Details Of Posts / Vacancy/age/contract Period/selection Process/place Of Posting/annual CTC:-
1. Post Name: Chief Data Officer
2. Vacancy Number: 01
3. Contract Period: 3 years (extendable upto 5 years)
4. Likely Place of Posting: Mumbai
5. Annual CTC (approx.): Rs. 40.00 lac to 45.00 lac
6. Selection Process: Personal Interview
7. Educational Qualification: Full-time Master or Bachelor degree in any engineering discipline or graduate in science along with MCA from a University/ Institute recognized by the Govt. of India or its Regulatory Bodies.
8. Specific Skill Required:
i. Experience in data governance practices, leading a data governance program and data governance principles and practices.
ii. Knowledge of business and technology issues related to management of enterprise information assets and approaches related to data protection.
iii. Knowledge of requirements gathering for a data warehouse or similar data systems.
iv. Strong knowledge of the banking domain including a thorough understanding of critical operations, customer interactions and other external and internal stakeholder expectations and needs.
v. Knowledge of data related government/ regulatory/ statutory requirements and emerging trends and issues.
vi. A good understanding of information management practices including information lifecycle management, data modelling, master data management and carrying out business audits and requirements gathering
9. Post Qualification Work Experience (as on 01.01.2021): Overall IT experience of 18 to 20 years, preferably in Banks, out of which 8 to 10 years working in IT Projects on Data warehouse/ Data Governance
10. Job Profile:
i. Provide vision and strategy for all data management activities.
ii. Responsible for leading data management, governance, quality and vendor relationships across the Bank.
iii. Establish data policies, standards, organization and enforcement of Information Management concepts.
iv. Establish enterprise standards, oversee and report on data metrics and responsible for all enterprise information/ data management initiatives.
vengagement, decision rights and the accountabilities for the effective management of Information assets.
vi. Build business performance dashboards to provide timely information and insights to improve decisions and optimize processes.
11. Terms of Appointment & Posting : Appointment for all posts will be contractual in nature. Candidate will be posted at the Bank's discretion, to any offices of the Bank or the departments/ offices/ business units/ the Bank's associate institutions. The candidate will also be liable to be transferred to any place in/ outside India, as the Bank may decide from time to time in terms of the Bank's prevailing rules.
12. Advertisement No.2/ 2020-21
List of Documents to be produced at the time of PI (as applicable):
The following documents in original together with a self-attested photocopy in support of the candidate’s eligibility and identity are to be invariably submitted at the time of interview failing which the candidate may not be permitted to appear for the interview. Non submission of requisite documents by the candidate at the time of interview will debar his/her candidature from further participation in the recruitment process.
i) Print out of the original and valid Interview Call Letter.
ii) Photo Identify Proof as indicated
iii) Mark sheets & provisional / degree certificates for educational qualifications.
iv) Work Experience: For the Past employer: Relieving Letters and Experience Certificate from the past employer and for the present employer:
a. Experience certificate, Offer Letters, Pay or Salary Slips clearly indicating the date of joining and date of relieving for each of the past or previous employer(s) mentioning the functional area of experience. The experience certificate or testimonials produced by the candidates should indicate the date of joining and relieving, designation at the time of joining, date of promotion with designation, if any.
b. In case the same is not mentioned in either the experience certificate or Relieving letter, a bonafide experience certificate is required mentioning the experience of the candidate in desired functional area along with the duration.
c. Any adverse remark from the previous employer(s) or any act of misconduct/ wrong committed by the candidate would be a disqualification to apply and render the candidature for cancellation
v) Candidates serving in Government/ Quasi Govt. Offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered
vi) Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the interview if he/ she fail to produce the relevant eligibility documents as mentioned above.
d. Note: Inability to produce any of the above mentioned documents (both original and attested copy) at the time of interview will render the candidates ineligible for the selection. No documents shall be directly sent to the Bank by candidates before or after the interview.
(i) Cut-off date: January 01, 2021.
(ii) Before submitting the application form, the candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications, experience, etc. as stated in this advertisement. If the candidates are not eligible, their candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment. If the candidate qualifies in the selection process and subsequently it is found that he or she does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, his or her candidature will be cancelled and if appointed, services would be terminated without any notice or compensation.
(iii)Candidates are required to send their application to “email@example.com” mentioning the Name of the Post in the subject line.
(iv) Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple applications only the latest valid (complete) application will be retained. Multiple attendance/ appearances at the time of PI will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
(v) IDBI Bank reserves the right to modify or amend or reverse or cancel any or all of the provisions of the recruitment process including eligibility criteria.
(vi) IDBI Bank may at its sole discretion, re-hold PI or additional PI, wherever necessary in respect of a center or venue or specific candidates(s) and/or all centers or all candidates.
(vii) Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement and the selection process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated in Mumbai only.
Selection Procedure :
1. The selection process will comprise of preliminary screening based on the eligibility criteria, candidate's qualifications, suitability/ experience, etc. submitted with the application. Only such candidates will be called for Personnel Interview (PI).
2. Merely satisfying the eligibility norm does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Bank reserves the right to pre-screen and shortlist requisite number of prima-facie eligible candidates. The candidature, after preliminary screening and without verification of documents, will be provisional for all grades and will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the originals when a candidate reports for PI (if called).
3. Preliminary screening and shortlisting will be based on the candidate’s application of his/her academic track record, experience and the suitability of the candidate as decided by the Bank. Only such shortlisted candidates will be called for PI. Subject to the vacancies available under the respective post, only those candidates who pass PI and are sufficiently high in the merit list will be shortlisted for further selection.
4. The center & address of the venue, time and date of interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates through call letter and candidates have to attend the same at their own cost. Request for change of center will not be entertained. However, the Bank reserves its right to change/ add/ cancel the date, time, center, venue for the PI or hold supplementary selection process on particular date/ session/ venue/ center for set of candidates at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any. The changes, if any, shall be intimated to the candidates through Bank's website and/or candidate’s registered email in advance.
5. Selection will be on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in PI. Bank may change the mode of selection depending upon the number of suitable candidates. The final score should be sufficiently high in the merit list for the candidate to be shortlisted for subsequent process.
6. The final selection of candidate is subject to qualification in PI, being sufficiently high in the merit list, being declared medically fit as per the Bank’s standards of fitness and fulfilling the stipulated eligibility criteria as on the cut-off date.
7. In case, more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point); such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order.
8. Mere eligibility, admission/qualification in PI does not imply that the Bank is satisfied beyond doubt about the candidate's eligibility and it shall not vest any right in a candidate for selection. The Bank would be free to reject the candidature of any candidate at any stage of recruitment process, if he/she is found to be ineligible and/or furnished incorrect or false information/ certificates/ documents or has suppressed any material facts. If appointed, such a candidate may be summarily removed from the services of the Bank.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates fulfilling required eligibility criteria may send their application to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before February 01, 2021.
2. Start Date of receiving of Application: 18/01/2021
3. Last Date of receiving of Application: 01/02/2021
a. Candidates are required to send their application to “email@example.com” mentioning the Name of the Post in the subject line.
b. Intimation will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number specified in the application form. If candidates do not receive the email / SMS intimations at the email ID/ Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their application has not been successfully registered.
c. An application which is incomplete in any respect such as without photograph and signature uploaded in the application form will not be considered as valid.
d. Any information submitted by a candidate in his/ her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/ she shall be liable for prosecution/ civil consequences in case the information/ details furnished by him/ her are found to be false at a later stage.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from IDBI.To Apply for the job posting from IDBI, please click on the Apply Now button below.