IDBI Recruitment 2019: Various Specialist Cadre Officers vacancy Just Now Updated - 31,705 to 59,170 Salary - Apply Soon!!!!
Last updated: Nov 28, 2019 10:54 AM | Fresherslive
|Company Name||IDBI Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Specialist Cadre Officers Jobs|
|No of Posts||61 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 31,705 - Rs. 59,170 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||12/12/2019|
|Similar Jobs||Across India Jobs|
1. Position: Specialist Cadre Officers
2. Grade: DGM (Grade D) No of Vacancies: 2
3. Functional Area: Faculty Behavioural Sciences (Organisational behaviour & Human Resource Management)
4. Educational Qualification:m -Post graduate in Psychology or relevant behaviour sciences/MBA in HRM
5. Salary: Grade ‘D’ In the scale of 50030-1460(4)-55870-1650(2)-59170 (07 years
6. Desirable : Ph.D/ Fellow Programme in Industrial Psychology/ Psychology/ Human Resource Management/ Organizational Development
7. Experience: 10 years of Industry experience in the relevant area
8. Brief Job Profile: Effective Conduct of Training Sessions as Programme Director. Adopt an effective pedagogy for designing a Programme. Delivering training sessions in the core area of
expertise using case studies, etc. Developing e-learning modules
9. Functional Area: Transaction Monitoring Team - Head
10. Educational Qualification: CA/ MBA/ Graduation with Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
11. Desirable : CAIIB/JAIIB
12. Experience: Overall banking experience of at least 10 years with min 04 years of experience in Fraud / Vigilance/ RCU / Credit Monitoring teams.
13. Brief Job Profile: Oversight on the work performed by fraud analysts and investigator. Conduct Quality check reviews for sample cases. Conduct review of fraud cases marked as
confirm fraud by investigator to ascertain if all required checks have been performed, adequate supporting documentation is available with the Bank to confirm the case and necessary root cause analysis has been performed and gaps identified. Review of transaction monitoring system related operating procedures. Maintain MIS / tracker. Total number cases reviewed on a daily and
monthly basis. Total number of cases highlighted and reported as Frauds. Conducting periodic Data Analytics with help of reports/dashboards to assess the validity/
applicability of scenarios/ thresholds and suggesting suitable modifications wherever required. Perform periodic training sessions for providing insights to the transaction monitoring team. Reporting of fraud cases to the regulator on a timely basis. Reporting of Keeping a track on the external fraud incidents happing within the industry as well as globally and ascertain if the same are
applicable within the Bank and create scenarios for monitoring within the TMS.
14. Grade: No of Vacancies: AGM (Grade C) 5
15. Functional Area: Fraud Risk Management - Investigator (Checker)
16. Educational Qualification: Graduate in Commerce with minimum 60% marks.
17. Desirable : CA/ MBA/ CFE (Certified Fraud Examiner)/ CAIIB/ JAIIB
18. Experience : Overall banking experience of at least 7 years with min 03 years of experience in Fraud / Vigilance/ RCU / Credit Monitoring teams
19. Brief Job Profile: Perform detailed review of suspicious cases raised by makers (which includes pattern analysis, Bank statement review etc.). In case no issue identified - close the case.If issue identified, gather all supporting documentation validating the suspicion of a fraudulent transaction. Conduct Quality check reviews for alerts closed as false positive by the Fraud
Analysts. Report the case to Head of the Fraud team as confirmed fraud along with root cause analysis. Support the Head of the Fraud team in preparing and submitting Fraud Monitoring
Reports. Review the alerts and scenarios to ascertain if there are any gaps in the alerts generated vis-à-vis scenario configured or instances where threshold tuning is required. Monitor the performance of the fraud analysts and reassign alerts wherever necessary.Provide guidance to the analysts including training on fraud specific aspects
20 Salary: Grade ‘C’ In the scale of 42020-1310(5)-48570-1460(2)-51490 (8 years)
21. Grade: Manager ( Grade B)No of Vacancies: 54
22. Functional Area: Agriculture Officer
23. Educational Qualification: Graduate Degree with at least 60% marks in Agriculture / Horticulture / Veterinary Science / Fisheries / Dairy Technology & Animal Husbandry from ICAR recognized agricultural university. Preference will be given to candidates having Post Graduation in above subjects
24. Experience: Having minimum 04 years of postqualification working experience as an officer in Banks, with min 02 years of experience in agricultural lending in public/ private sector
banks / RRBs.
25 Specific Skill desired: Knowledge of economics, farm operations, agricultural processes, etc. Having analytical and interpersonal skill, critical thinking and problem solving ability. Good Marketing / Finance / IT skills with understanding of credit appraisal process<
2. Valid system-generated printout of the online application form.
3. Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or SSLC/ Std.X Certificate with DOB).
4. Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point 11 below.
5. All Marksheets & provisional / degree certificates for educational qualifications.
6. Work Experience: For the Past employer: Relieving Letters and Experience Certificate from the past employer and for the present employer: Experience certificate, Offer Letters, Pay or Salary Slips clearly indicating the date of joining and date of relieving for each of the past or previous employer(s) mentioning the functional area of experience. The experience certificate or testimonials produced by the candidates should indicate the date of joining and relieving, designation at the time of joining, date of promotion with designation, if any. In case the same is not mentioned in either the experience certificate or Relieving letter, a bonafide experience certificate is required mentioning the experience of the candidate in desired functional area along with the duration. Any adverse remark from the previous employer(s) or any act of misconduct/ wrong committed by the candidate would be a disqualification to apply and render the candidature for cancellation.
7. Caste Certificate: If declared, Copy of Caste or Tribe or Class Certificate for SC, ST and OBC category candidates issued by the Competent Authority ( as notified by Government of India from time to time).
8. EWS : The Income and Asset Certificate issued by the Competent Authority (as notified by Government of India from time to time) in the prescribed format as given in shall only be accepted as proof of candidate’s claim as belonging to EWS.
9. PWD Certificate: If declared, Medical Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in case of PWD candidates.
10. An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the Discharge Certificate/ Pension Payment Order and documentary proof of Rank last/ presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview.
11. Candidates serving in Government/ Quasi Govt. Offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered.
12. Persons eligible for age relaxation under “Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89” must produce the domicile certificate at the time of interview/ at any stage of the subsequent process from the District Jurisdiction where he/she had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this regard by the Government of Jammu & Kashmir to the effect that the candidate had ordinarily domiciled in the State of J&K during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
13. Persons eligible for age relaxation under “Persons affected by 1984 riots” must produce a certificate from the District Magistrate to the effect that they are eligible for relief in terms of the Rehabilitation Package for 1984 Riot Affected Persons sanctioned by the Government and communicated vide Ministry of Finance, Dept. of Financial Services communication No.F.No.9/21/2006-IR dated 27.07.2007.
14. Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility.
15. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the interview if he/ she fails to produce the relevant eligibility documents as mentioned above
Selection Procedure :
2. Depending upon the number of vacancies and number of suitable candidates, Bank reserves the right to pre-screen and shortlist requisite number of prima-facie eligible candidates for Grades ‘B’, ‘C’ and ‘D’. The candidature, after preliminary screening and without verification of documents, will be provisional for all grades and will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the originals when a candidate reports for GD and/or PI (if called).
3. Preliminary screening and shortlisting will be based on the candidate’s online submission of his/her academic track record, experience and the suitability of the candidate as decided by the Bank. Only such shortlisted candidates will be called for GD &/or PI. Candidates not clearing the GD and/or PI will not be considered for subsequent process of selection. Subject to the vacancies available under the respective category, only those candidates who pass GD and/or PI and are sufficiently high in the merit list will be shortlisted for further selection.
4. The center & address of the venue, time and date of interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates through call letter and candidates have to attend the same at their own cost. Request for change of center will not be entertained. However, the Bank reserves its right to change/ add/ cancel the date, time, center, venue for the GD and/ or PI or hold supplementary selection process on particular date/ session/ venue/ center for set of candidates at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any. The changes, if any, shall be intimated to the candidates through Bank's website and candidate’s registered email in advance.
How to Apply :
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment process. Bank may send call letters for GD &/or PI etc. through the registered email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/ she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online.
3. Use of special characters while filling the form will not be allowed. In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a Provisional Registration Number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional R egistration Number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number specified in the online application form as a system generated acknowledgement. If candidates do not receive the email and SMS intimations at the email ID/ Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered
4. Start Date of Online Registration & Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges - Online : 28/11/2019. Last Date of Online Registration & Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges - Online : 12/12/2019.Advertisement No.3/ 2019-20
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from IDBI.To Apply for the job posting from IDBI, please click on the Apply Now button below.