Executive Jobs in Across India: On 29.03.2019, IDBI announced job notification for the post of Executive has been released officially. Any Graduate pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website idbibank.in. The application process ends on 15.04.2019.
i. A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
ii. Candidates should be Graduate from any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD candidates)
iii. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/ she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
2. Consolidated remuneration Rs.22,000/- per month in the first year, Rs.24,000/- per month in the second year and Rs.27,000/- per month in the third year of service.
3. During the contractual period, the applicants can be posted at any branch or offices of the Bank as per the discretion and requirements of the Bank. Applicants could also be posted at IDBI Bank's discretion, to any offices of IDBI Bank or the departments or offices or business units of IDBI Bank’s subsidiaries or associate institutions. The appointment being purely contractual in nature, the appointee shall not be entitled for any superannuation benefits whatsoever. Also, appointee shall not be entitled for any gratuity and provident fund benefits. However the Executives would be covered under IBLNPS Rules, 2011. The contractual period of service would not be counted for any superannuation/ terminal benefits, in case, the appointee is considered for appointment in the services of IDBI Bank as a regular full time employee at a later stage.
Candidates applying for the post, after submission of the online application form shall take a printout of system-generated hard copy of the application form, and preserve the same for submission at the time of personal interview, alongwith fee payment e-receipt and the documents required in support of the eligibility criteria as detailed below (Candidates are also requiredtopreserve a copyof applicationformand e-receipt for any future requirements):
1. 10th or 12th standard mark sheet or school leaving certificate or birth certificate. The certificate or documentary evidence issued by the competent authority for age relaxation under any other clause
2. Educational Qualifications: Graduation. All semester wise or year wise individual mark sheets. All mark sheets pertaining to improvement in the marks [i.e. if the candidates has made more than one attempt to obtain pass or improve marks of any subject in any of the semester(s) or year(s)]. Degree or provisional pass certificate. High School (Class 10th ) and Intermediate (Class 12 th ). Mark sheets and passing certificates
3 .Work Experience: If declared in the application form, all the documents such as experience Certificate from the past and current employers or Offer Letters, Relieving Letters, Pay or Salary Slips clearly indicating the date of joining and date of relieving for each of the past or previous employer(s). The experience certificate or testimonials produced by the candidates should indicate the date of joining and relieving, designation at the time of joining, date of promotion with designation, if any. Any adverse remark from the previous employer(s) or any act of misconduct/ wrong committed by the candidate would be a disqualification to apply and render the candidature for cancellation.
4. Caste Certificate: If declared, Copy of Caste Certificate for SC, ST and OBC category candidates.
5. Person with Disability (PWD) Certificate: If declared, Medical Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in case of PWD candidates. Authorized Certifying Authority will be a Medical Board duly constituted by the Central/ State Government having at least 3 members consisting of Chief Medical Officer, Sub-Divisional Medical Officer in the District and an Orthopedic Surgeon, Ophthalmology Surgeon, ENT Surgeon, as the case maybe.
6. Photo identity such as PAN card/ Driving License/ passport/ voters ID card/UID card/ Bank passbook with photograph/Photo identity Proof issued by Gazetted Officer or People’s representative (on the official letter head) / Identity Card issued by a recognized College/University/ Employee ID.
7. Print out of the online call letter for the online test with a recent passport size colour photograph (without dark glasses) firmly pasted at the prescribed place duly signed across by the applicant.
(i) Candidates to go to IDBI Bank’s website www.idbi.com and click on the “Careers/Current Openings” to open the link “Recruitment of Executives on Contract- 2019” and then click on the option “Apply Online” which will open a new screen.
ii) To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
(i) In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “Save and Next” tab. prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “Save and Next” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
(ii) Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the Finbal Submit button.
(iii) The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
(iv) Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
(v) Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
(vi) Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the application Form.
(vii) Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before Final Submit.
(viii) Modify details, if required, and click on ‘Finbal Submit’ onlyafter verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
(ix) Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
(x) Choose the Payment Mode online and click on ‘Submit’ button.
Selection Procedure :
The selection process for the post of Executive will comprise of an Online Test
How to Apply :
a. Candidates can apply only online from 04.04.2019 to 15 .04.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
(i) Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload (Annexure I).
(ii) Have a valid personal email ID and mobile number, which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. IDBI Bank may send call letters for the Examination and other information through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID/mobile number, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile number. Before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number. In case of non-reaching of the communication/information due to technical defect, error or failure, IDBI Bank shall not be responsible for the same.
b. Important Dates:
1. Cut-off date for eligibility criteria (Age ): March 01, 2019
2. Online Registration: Link for application will be made live shortly Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges Online:
4. Date of Pre-Examination training for the SC/ ST/OBC applicants at all centers: May 06, 2019 to May 11, 2019
5. Date of Online Test at all centers: May 16, 2019
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from IDBI.To Apply for the job posting from IDBI, please click on the Apply Now button below.