HPCL Recruitment 2021 with High Pay! How to apply for HPCL Chief Manager / Deputy General Manager Recruitment 2021?
Last updated: Mar 04, 2021 11:21 AM | Abisha
|Company Name||HPCL Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Chief Manager / Deputy General Manager Jobs|
|No of Posts||3 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 100,000 - Rs. 280,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||15/04/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
HPCL invites talented & motivated R&D professionals looking for exciting career opportunities in energy sector and willing to contribute towards India’s energy future by being part of our growth journey. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the following vacancies Online.
1. Position: Chief Manager / Deputy General Manager – Catalyst Scale-up
i. Vacancies: 01
ii. S/G: E/F
iii. Min Educational Qualification:
a. Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering or other relevant areas of Chemical Sciences: Min Exp. in Years - 12 / 15
b. M.E./M. Tech. in Chemical Engineering: Min Exp. in Years - 14 / 17
c. B.E. / B. Tech in Chemical Engineering: Min Exp. in Years - 16 / 19
iv. Work Experience: Work experience must be in the area of catalyst scale-up and production/ manufacturing. Preference will be given to candidates having proven track record of leading a team of engineers in relevant area. Preference will also be given to candidates having higher relevant experience.
v. Job Description: Lead a team of qualified professionals in the field of Catalyst scale-up and production. Undertake and execute research activities related to scale-up of R&D developed catalysts. Provide guidance / training to the reporting staff and monitoring the work progress of subordinates to ensure timely completion of the assigned projects. Procurement of sophisticated equipment/pilot plants for establishing the catalyst scale-up facility. Coordinate research activities with internal and external customers and collaborative partners.
2. Position: Chief Manager / Deputy General Manager Analytical
i. Vacancies: 01
ii. S/G: E/F
iii. Min Educational Qualification: Ph.D in Analytical/Organic/ Physical Chemistry or other relevant areas of Chemical Sciences: Min Exp. in Years - 12/15
iv. Work Experience: Work experience must be in the area of analytical. Preference will be given to candidates having higher relevant experience.
v. Job Description:
a. Undertake research activities in analytical sciences area related to petroleum products, employing advanced analytical techniques such as elemental analysis (ICP/AES/MS), thermochemical spectroscopy, x-ray spectroscopy (XRD, XRF, XPS), chromatographic techniques (HPLC and GC), etc.
b. Develop new methods for analysis of petroleum products and crude & other refinery samples using different analytical techniques. Execute in-house research projects and provide qualitative and quantitative analytical data. Enable establishment of required facilities for advanced analytical equipment facilities at the R & D Centre.
c. Coordinate research activities with internal and external customers and collaborative partners. Support in providing advanced research/technical services to the operating plants for trouble shooting.
3. Position: Chief Manager / Deputy General Manager Engine
i. Vacancies: 01
ii. S/G: E/F
iii. Min Educational Qualification:
a. Ph.D. in Combustion & Emission Engineering/ Automobile Engineering/ Thermal Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering or other relevant areas of Chemical Sciences: Min Exp. in Years - 12 / 15
b. M.E. / M. Tech. in Combustion & Emission Engineering/Automobile Engineering/Thermal Engineering /Mechanical Engineering: Min Exp. in Years - 14 / 17
iv. Work Experience: Work experience must be in the area of Engine testing for evaluation of fuels & lubricants. Preference will be given to candidates having proven track record of leading a team of engineers / scientists in engine test facility. Preference will be also given to candidates having experience in engine test labs and having higher relevant experience.
v. Job Description:
Lead a team of highly qualified professionals in the field of Engine Testing. Undertake development of new processes / technologies in the areas related to fuels & lubricants evaluation and engine testing. Provide guidance / training to the reporting staff and monitoring the work progress of subordinates to ensure timely completion of the assigned projects. Provide advanced research / technical services to the operating plants for trouble shooting. Procurement of sophisticated equipment/pilot plants for establishing labs. Coordinate research activities with internal and external customers and collaborative partners.
4. Salary Grade: E
i. Pay Scale: 100000-260000,
ii. Cost to Company (CTC) Approx.: 33.95 lakhs
5. 4. Salary Grade: F
i. Pay Scale: 120000-280000
ii. Cost to Company (CTC) Approx.: 42.18 lakhs
a. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
b. The last date for reckoning age and all other eligibility criteria will be considered as of 3rd March 2021.
c. Queries can be emailed at email@example.com keeping the subject of the mail formatted as “Position Name – Application Number”.
d. Admit Card for Computer Based Test, Interview Call Letters etc. will not be sent to candidates in hard copy. Candidates will be required to download the same from HPCL website.
e. The total number of vacancies and the reserved vacancies is provisional and may increase/decrease at the discretion of the Corporation basis actual requirements. HPCL reserves the right not to fill any or all of the above posts advertised at any stage of selection.
f. All the candidates are requested to remain updated at each step of the selection process by visiting our website www.hindustanpetroleum.com. Candidates may please note that personal calls and/or interaction with any of the HPCL’s officials during recruitment drive is discouraged, except when absolutely necessary/critical.Candidates are requested to visit our website with respect to full details on the role, shortlisting, selection process and syllabus pertaining to this recruitment drive.
g. HPCL will not be responsible for any loss/ non-delivery of email/admit card sent/ any other communication sent, due to invalid/wrong email id or contact number.
h. All the qualifications should be full time regular course/s from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University. The courses offered by Autonomous Institutions should be equivalent to the relevant courses approved / recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU/UGC/AICTE)
i. Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/Institute. Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from University / Institute which shall be required at the time of interview shortlisting.
j. HPCL reserves the right to cancel or add any examination / Personal Interview centre depending on the response in that area/ centre.
k. The Corporation also reserves the right to cancel / restrict/ curtail/ enlarge the recruitment process and/or the selection process thereunder without any further notice and without assigning any reasons.
l. Candidates can apply for positions in different grades. However, applications for multiple positions within the same grade are not allowed.
m. Candidates are advised to submit only one application. In case of multiple applications from a candidate for same position, the latest one shall be considered as final and the older applications shall be rejected without any notice.
n. Candidates presently employed in Government Departments / PSU’s / Autonomous Bodies owned by the Government, should submit their application through proper process. They must produce No Objection Certificate at the time of Group Task and Personal Interview, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the Group Task and Personal Interview process and their candidature will not be entertained.
o. Candidates must be in possession of all applicable Degree Certificates and mark sheets at the time of application.
p. All applicants must fulfil the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
q. Reimbursement of 2nd class rail fare for Computer Based Test for SC, ST & PwBD candidates and 3rd AC for all candidates appearing in the Interview by the shortest route is admissible for outstation, provided the distance travelled is not less than 30 km. Candidates opting for examination Centre other than the Centre nearest from mailing address will not be reimbursed travel fare. The candidates will be required to fill in the Travel Allowance (TA) Form as detailed on HPCL website and submit it along with Travel Proof for travel undertaken. Candidates also need to upload the tickets on our website with all the details. Travel allowance will be processed through online mode. This reimbursement is not applicable to candidates who are already in Central/State Government Services/PSUs.
Other Terms And Conditions:
1. For all the above positions, candidates must secure minimum 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/PwBD candidates) in Graduation as well as Post Graduation.
2. Eligibility for Ph.D. holders would be Ph.D. after M.E/M.Tech, B.E/B.Tech or M.Sc. in relevant branch.
3. For PhD in other relevant areas of chemical sciences, relevancy of PhD will be decided by subject matter experts.
4. All work experience must be in supervisory/executive capacity.
5. Candidate with Integrated Ph.D. may also apply. However, such candidates must produce master’s degree qualification.
6. Work experience post minimum educational qualification will only be considered as relevant work experience.
7. For the positions where Ph.D. is mandatory, experience will be counted from the date of successful defense of Ph.D. Dissertation/Thesis. It is mandatory for candidates possessing Ph.D. qualification to mention the date of successful defense of Ph.D. in their application/resume.
8. Research work carried out during course of acquiring Ph. D will not be considered as work experience.
9. The courses offered by Autonomous Institutions / Foreign universities should be equivalent to the relevant courses approved / recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU/UGC/AICTE).
10. Research Experience has to be in the relevant specialized area. Teaching experience will not be considered for calculating total work experience.
Selection Procedure :
1. The selection process may comprise of various shortlisting tools like Computer Based Test, Group Task, Personal interview etc. Candidates fulfilling all eligibility criteria basis scrutiny of the application, uploaded documents and category-wise and discipline-wise merit list, will be considered for further selection process.
2. In the event of number of applications being large, the Corporation will adopt shortlisting criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for further selection process.
3. The shortlisting criteria will be based on any or all of the criteria i.e. higher relevant experience, higher qualification, number of patents (wherever applicable)/ publications in high impact journals, etc.
4. Depending on number of candidates fulfilling all criteria, candidates will undergo single stage or multiple stage interview.
5. Candidates are advised to upload their resume containing (a) Education details such as educational qualifications from 10th standard onwards, year of passing, aggregate marks, Institute, etc., (b) detailed work experience, (c) list of patents filed and granted separately, (d) list of publications in journals with impact factor, (e) list of books/ book chapters (f) list of papers presented in national/international conference (g) overall citations and ‘h’ index wherever applicable.
6. A category wise merit list (Minimum-qualifying Marks (60 % for UR & EWS, 54% of OBCNC /SC/ ST/PwBD) will be drawn for all the candidates who qualify in all the selection parameters.
7. The detailed criteria of shortlisting of candidates will be uploaded on our website prior to commencement of selection process.
8. Appointment to the above posts will be subject to the candidate being medically fit as per the standards prescribed for the post by the Company. Shortlisted candidates shall be required to get their Pre-Employment Medical Examination done in HPCL nominated empanelled hospitals. Reference for a medical examination does not mean final selection.
How to Apply :
a.Online Application will be accepted from 1200 hrs on 3 rd March 2021 till 2359 hrs on 15th April 2021.
b.Apply online only on https://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/hpcareers/current_openings after reading detailed advertisement. No other mean / mode of the application shall be accepted.
c.Applications with incomplete / wrong particulars or not in the prescribed format will not be considered.
d.The email id/mobile number provided in online application should remain valid for at least one year. Candidates must use proper e-mail ids created in their names. Applications with pseudo/fake email ids will attract appropriate action under the law.
e.All the details given in the submitted online form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
f.In the event of non-submission of completed application along with application fees (wherever applicable) from candidates for reasons whatsoever, his / her candidature will stand cancelled and no further communication/consideration on the same will be entertained.
g. Candidates will be required to submit documentary evidence of eligibility during the course of the shortlisting/selection process. Any mismatch in name, qualification, other criteria of documents from the data given in application form will lead to disqualification at any stage
h. Any further corrigendum / addendum would be uploaded only on our website www.hindustanpetroleum.com.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from HPCL.To Apply for the job posting from HPCL, please click on the Apply Now button below.