HPCL Recruitment 2020 - Officer Vacancies - 180000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Oct 09, 2020 19:02 PM | Ranjani
|Company Name||HPCL Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 60,000 - Rs. 180,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||27/09/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
HPCL invites talented & motivated Indian nationals looking for exciting career opportunities in energy sector and willing to contribute towards India’s energy future by being part of our growth journey. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the following vacancies ONLINE.
Position: Officer – Company Secretary
1. Essential Qualification: 1. Associate Membership (ACS) of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) & 2. Full Time Graduate in any discipline with minimum 60% marks (aggregate marks of all semesters/years), relaxed to 50% (aggregate marks of all semesters/years) for PwBD candidates from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University. Additional Qualification in Law (LLB/LLM), MBA Finance, CFA,CA, ICWA and other certifications post membership qualification by ICSI is preferred.
2. Experience (As on 09.09.2020) Minimum 3 years of Post Qualification work experience (after obtaining Associate membership of the ICSI) in a Company Secretarial set-up of a Listed Public Limited Company
3. Job Responsibilities:
Candidates should possess in-depth knowledge and experience in handling the activities of the Corporate Secretarial department and understanding of the new Companies Act, Listing Regulations etc.
The job responsibilities include:
1. Compliances under Company Law and its Rules and Regulations, various statutes under SEBI Act namely LODR, SCRA, Insider Trading, etc., DPE guidelines on Corporate Governance and other applicable Statutes.
2. Managing formalities for Public Issue/Right Issue/Bonus Issue/Split/Allotment of Shares/ Dividend payment
3. Filing of various Forms and Periodical Returns with Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA)
4. Preparation of Notices of Meetings, Agenda Notes and Minutes in connection with Meetings of the Board and Board Sub committees, etc.
5. Drafting of Reports like Notice of AGM, Board Report, Annual Return etc.
6. Coordinating and anchoring meetings of the shareholders, Board and Board Sub committees in accordance with the Companies Act, SEBI and other applicable Acts.
7. Coordination and handling of Investor Relationship activities such as Transmission, Transfer, IEPF process, monitoring the activities of R&T Agents, etc
4. Scale Of Basic Pay: ₹60000- ₹180000, Approx. CTC: 17.87 lakhs
5. The CTC mentioned has been calculated at minimum base level of pay grade and includes Base Pay, Retirement Benefits, Dearness Allowance, HRA and Cafeteria Allowance. This also includes Performance Related Pay (calculated at maximum) as per the Corporation’s policy. It may please be noted that the retirement benefits are admissible upon separation /retirement as per the Corporation policy prevailing at that time. CTC is for candidates posted in metro cities and may vary for other locations.
6. Eligibility Creteria: The last date for reckoning age and all other eligibility criteria will be considered as of 09.09.2020
7. Placement /Posting: Posting/ Assignment can be in any SBUs/Division/Department of the Corporation at any place in the country and the services thereafter will be transferable as per the requirement of the Corporation. Selected candidates may also be posted / assigned to any of the subsidiaries/Joint Ventures or any department of Government of India in India or abroad.
8. Probation: The Selected Officers will be on Probation for 1 year from the Date of Joining. Upon completion of the Probation period, the officers will be considered for confirmation subject to satisfactory performance during Probation period, complying with attendance requirements, verification of antecedents, verification of caste status / certificate, experience certificates etc. wherever applicable.
9. Pre Employment Exam: Candidates selected in interview will be referred for pre-employment medical examination. Reference for a medical examination does not mean final selection. Offer of appointment would be extended subject to being declared as Medically Fit by HPCL designated Physician and fulfilment of eligibility criteria w.r.t Academic Qualification, Age, Work Experience, NOC, Caste Certificate, relieving letter from previous employer etc.as may be applicable.
10. Concessions & Relaxations:
a. A person who wants to avail the benefit of PwBD reservation will have to submit a disability certificate issued by
a Competent Authority as prescribed in RPwBD Act, 2016. Further to this, according to Notification No: 16- 15/2010 DD.111 DT.29/07/2013 by Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, list of positions/disciplines in which PwBD candidates are eligible to apply for this recruitment drive are given against the vacancies. Appointment in these vacancies will be offered to PwBD candidates after considering the nature of duties & responsibilities of the job, location, hazard, strain & other factors, also considering that the condition is not likely to interfere with the performance of duties of the post with reasonable efficiency and without possible deterioration of his/her health. The final appointment would be based on candidate’s medical fitness with respect to job profile of the identified post.
b. Relaxed standards will be applied for PwBD candidates.
c. If the PwBD certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
d. Maximum age limit is relaxed by 10 years for PwBD (UR)
e. Maximum age limit is relaxed by 5 years for candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989.
f. Relaxation by 5 years is applicable for Ex-servicemen & Commissioned Officers (including ECOs/ SSCOs) subject to rendering minimum 5 years’ service in Armed Forces and fulfilment of other conditions prescribed by Govt. of
a. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
b. The last date for reckoning age and all other eligibility criteria will be considered as of 09/09/2020.
c. Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying. No enquiry asking
for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
d. Candidates will be required to submit documentary evidence of eligibility during the course of the shortlisting/selection process. Any mismatch in name, qualification, other criteria of documents from the data given in application form will lead to disqualification at any stage.
e. Only the degree’s mentioned in the advertisement will be accepted. No equivalent degree’s will be considered.
f. Candidates must be in possession of all applicable Degree Certificates and mark sheets at the time of application.
g. Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the qualifying subjects in all the semester(s)/year(s) by aggregating maximum marks. The fraction
of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 49.99% will be treated as less than 50%.
h. Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/Institute. Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from University / Institute which shall be required at the time of interview.
i. The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the final semester mark sheet or the date of final examination mentioned on the provisional certificate. In case the results of a particular examination are
posted on the website of the university or institute then a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the university or institute indicating the date on which the result is declared on the website will be considered as the date of passing the examination.
j. Mere issue of interview call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature.
k. Candidates are not required to send printout of application or any other documents in hard copy to HPCL. Admit Card for Interview Call Letters, etc. will not be sent to candidates in hard copy. Candidates will be required to
download the same from official HPCL website.
l. In case of Internal candidates, please note that the finally selected candidates will have to resign from the services of the Corporation and re-join the services as fresh employees on probation. Regarding transfer of leaves, PF,etc., these cases would be treated on par with candidates joining from other PSUs.
m. Number of vacancies may increase/decrease at the discretion of the Corporation.
n. The Corporation also reserves the right to cancel / restrict/ curtail/ enlarge the recruitment process and/or the selection process thereunder without any further notice and without assigning any reasons.
o. HPCL reserves the right not to fill any of the above posts advertised at any stage of selection.
p. HPCL will not be responsible for any loss/ non-delivery of email/call letter sent/ any other communication sent, due to invalid/wrong email id or contact number.
q. Candidates are advised to submit only one application. In case multiple applications are identified from a candidate, the latest one shall be considered as final and the older applications shall be rejected without any notice.
r. Candidates presently employed in Government Departments / PSU’s / Autonomous Bodies owned by the Government, should submit their application as per their company policies. They must produce No Objection
Certificate at the time of interview, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview and their candidature will not be entertained.
s. All the details given in the submitted online form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
t. Reimbursement of 3 rd AC rail fare by the shortest route to interview centre is admissible for outstation candidates appearing for interview, provided the distance travelled is not less than 30 km. The candidates will be required to fill
in the Travel Allowance (TA) Form as detailed on HPCL website and submit it along with Travel Proof for travel undertaken. This reimbursement is not applicable to candidates who are already in Central/State Government
u. Post qualification work experience (after obtaining associate membership of the ICSI) will only be considered as relevant work experience.
v. Queries can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org inkeeping the position (Officer - CS) as the subject of the mail.
w. All the candidates are requested to remain updated at each step of the selection process by visiting our website www.hindustanpetroleum.com. Candidates may please note that personal calls and/or interaction with any of the
HPCL’s officials during recruitment drive is discouraged, except when absolutely necessary.
Selection Procedure :
Candidates fulfilling all eligibility criteria based on scrutiny of the application and resume submitted in the online application, will be considered for further selection process. The multiple stage process may comprise of one or multiple
shortlisting tools like application screening (on eligibility criteria), resume shortlisting (on basis of no of years of work experience, educational qualification, academic marks etc), Interview etc. In the event of number of applications being
large, the Company will adopt/modify shortlisting criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview.
How to Apply :
a. Online Application will be accepted from 1400 hrs on 9th September 2020 till 1400 hrs on 16th October 2020.
b. Candidates are requested to read the complete instructions hereunder before proceeding to the application form.
c. Apply online only on https://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/hpcareers/current_openings after reading detailed advertisement. No other mean / mode of the application shall be accepted.
STEP 1: Read all the instructions given in the advertisement carefully. Candidate should keep scan copy of Passport size photo (in jpg / jif format less than 50 kb) ready before filling online application form. (Candidates uploading any image other than their passport size photo will not be shortlisted)
STEP 2: Candidate has to upload resume in prescribed format (in pdf/word format less than 100kb). Prescribed format of resume is available on career page of HPCL website.
STEP 3: Fill in the online form with all the relevant details. Upload Scan copy of your latest passport size photograph and resume along with the online application form.
STEP 4: Click Submit. You will get a system generated 12 Digit Application No. Please note that this Application No. is important and will be required for all future references throughout the selection process. Take Printout of the
Online Application Form and preserve it for future reference.
d. Applications with incomplete / wrong particulars or not in the prescribed format will not be considered. The email id and mobile number provided in online application should remain valid for at least one year. Candidates must use proper e-mail ids created in their names. Applications with pseudo / fake email ids will attract appropriate action under the law.
e. All the details given in the online form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
f. Resume to be uploaded must be in standard format as given on Official website
g. In the event of non-receipt/submission of complete application from candidates for reasons whatsoever, his / her candidature will stand cancelled and no further communication on the same will be entertained.
h. Candidates will be required to submit documentary evidence of eligibility during the course of the shortlisting/selection process within stipulated time as advised by HPCL.Any mismatch in name, qualification, other criteria’s of documents from the data given in application form will lead to disqualification at any stage.
i. Photo to be uploaded must be of passport size standard and uploading of any other image will result in cancellation of candidature.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from HPCL, please click on the Apply Now button below.