Hindustan Copper Ltd Recruitment 2021 - Director Vacancy - 3,40,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Jan 19, 2021 12:59 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||Hindustan Copper Ltd Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Director Jobs|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Salary||Rs. 180,000 - Rs. 340,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||25/03/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) is a schedule 'A'/ Mini-ratna CPSE in Minerals and Metal sector under the administrative control of Ministry of Mines. It was incorporated in 1967 under the Indian Companies Act, 1956. The main objective of the company is exploration, mining, beneficiation of copper ore, smelting and refining and processing of downstream products. The company has copper mines at Malanjkhand in Madhya Pradesh, Khetri (Rajasthan), Ghatsila(Jharkhand). It has smelters at Ghatsila (Jharkhand) and at Jhagadia(Gujarat) and a Continuous Cast Copper Wire Rod plant at Taloja(Maharashtra).
Advt.No. - 7/2021
1. Name of the Post: Director (Finance)
2. Scale of the Post: Rs. 180000-340000 (IDA)
(i) The applicant should be a Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant or a full time MBA/PGDM course with good academic record from a recognized University/Institution.
(ii) Officers of Organized Group ‘A’ Accounts Services [i.e. Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Indian Defence Accounts Service, Indian Railway Accounts Service, Indian Civil Accounts Service, Indian P&T Accounts & Finance Service and Indian Cost Accounts Service] working in the appropriate level are exempted from these educational qualifications.
(iii) Further, applicants from the Central Govt./Armed Forces of the Union/All India Services, will also be exempted from the educational qualifications as per (i) above provided the applicants have ‘the relevant experience’ as mentioned in Para 4(iii) below. In respect of applicants from Organized Group ‘A’ Accounts Services/Central Government/Armed Forces of the Union/All India Services, Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant/MBA/PGDM will be a desirable educational qualification.
(i) The applicant should have at least five years of cumulative experience at a senior level during the last ten years in the area of Corporate Financial Management / Corporate Accounts in an organization of repute. Age of superannuation 60 years Internal Others Minimum Maximum Minimum Maximum 45 2 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation. 45 3 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.
(ii) Applicants from Organized Group ‘A’ Accounts Services should have at least five years cumulative experience at a senior level during the last ten years in the area of Corporate Financial Management/ Corporate Accounts.
(iii) ‘The relevant experience’ in respect of applicants from Central Government/Armed Forces of the Union/All India Services would include at least seven years of cumulative experience at a senior level during the last ten years in the area of Corporate Financial Management/ Corporate Accounts.
5. Pay Scale: (a)Central Public Sector Enterprises Eligible Scale of Pay
(i) Rs. 7250-8250 (IDA) Pre 01/01/1992
(ii) Rs. 9500-11500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1992
(iii) Rs. 20500-26500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1997
(iv) Rs. 51300-73000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2007
(v) Rs. 120000-280000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2017
(vi) Rs. 18400-22400 (CDA) Pre-revised post 01.01.1996
(vii) Rs. 37400-67000 + GP 10000 (CDA) post 01.01.2006
(viii) Rs. 144200-218200 (Level 14) CDA post 01.01.2016
The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy.
(b) (i) Applicants from Central Government / All India Services should be holding a post of the level of Joint Secretary in Government of India or carrying equivalent scale of pay on the date of application.
(ii) Applicants from the Armed forces of the Union should be holding a post of the level of Major General in the Army or equivalent rank in Navy/Air Force on the date of application(ii) Applicants from the Armed forces of the Union should be holding a post of the level of Major General in the Army or equivalent rank in Navy/Air Force on the date of application.
(c) Applicants from State Public Sector Enterprises/ Private Sector should be working at Board level position or at least a post of the level immediately below the board level on the date of application.
6. Condition Of Immediate Absorption For Central Government Officers: Central Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and the All India Services, will be eligible for consideration only on immediate absorption basis.
7. Duration Of Appointment: The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or upto the date of superannuation or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
8. Employment Status: The applicant must, on the date of application, as well as on the date of interview, be employed in a regular capacity – and not in a contractual/ad-hoc capacity – in one of the followings :-
(a) Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) (including a full-time functional Director in the Board of a CPSE);
(b) Central Government including the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services;
(c) State Public Sector Enterprise (SPSE) where the annual turnover is *Rs 2,000 crore or more;
(d) Private Sector in company where the annual turnover is *Rs 2,000 crore or more. Preference would be given to candidates from listed companies. (* The average audited annual turnover of three financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised shall be considered for applying the approved limits)
9. Job Description And Responsibilities: Director (Finance) is a member on Board of Directors and reports to Chairman-cum-Managing Director. He/ She is overall in charge of finance and accounts functions of the organization and is responsible for evolving and formulating policies relating to finance and accounts including Advt.No. - 7/2021 No. : 7/68/2020-PESB Dated : 13/01/2021 Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) Director (Finance) 01/12/2021 Schedule A Rs. 180000-340000 (IDA) Financial Planning, budgeting, costing, Financial control, preparation of financial statements in compliance with corporate norms and statutory requirements.
Selection Procedure :
Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview.
How to Apply :
(a) fill up the Application Form online only against this Job Description on the website of PESB - https://pesb.gov.in/ and thereafter forward it online; Or
(b) fill up the Application Form online only against this Job Description on the website of PESB - https://pesb.gov.in/, take a printout and send it offline.
1. Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded to PESB is by 15.00 hours on 25/03/2021. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be Rejected
2. Applications are to be addressed to Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003..
3. Applicants should submit their applications on-line only as per the format.
4. The applicants should submit their applications through proper channel as follows:
(a) Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services: through Cadre Controlling authority.
(b) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in CPSE: through the concerned Administrative Ministry.
(c) Below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
(d) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in State PSE: through the concerned Administrative Secretary and Cadre Controlling Authority, if any, of the State Government.
(e) Below Board level in SPSE: through the concerned SPSE
(f) Private Sector: directly to the PESB
5. Applicants from Private Sector must submit the following documents along with the application form:
(a) Annual Reports of the Company in which currently working for the 3 financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies);
(b) Whether the company is listed or not; if yes, the documentary proof (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies);
(c) Evidence of working at Board level or at least a post of the level immediately below the board level ;
(d) Self-attested copies of documents in support of age and qualifications;
(e) The relevant Jobs handled in the past with details.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from Hindustan Copper Ltd.To Apply for the job posting from Hindustan Copper Ltd, please click on the Apply Now button below.