Direct Walkin Interview in Hindustan Copper Ltd with high salary, check job details,location,eligibility here
Last updated: Jan 07, 2021 12:12 PM | Ranjani
|Company Name||Hindustan Copper Ltd Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Electrical Engineer Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Purbi Singhbhum Jobs|
|Similar Jobs||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
Adv.No.: HCL/ICC/HR/EC/Contractual Engagement/2020
Applications are invited in the prescribed application form (appended below) from the eligible retired/voluntary retired candidates from the services of PSUs including Hindustan Copper Limited or Govt./Semi Govt. organization including Defence service or Private organization of repute for Indian Copper Complex, a unit of Hindustan Copper Limited (A Govt. of India Enterprise):-
1. Name of the post & Grade: Electrical Engineer; Grade E-2
2. No. of post: 01 (one )
3. Place of posting: ICC Group of Mines, Indian Copper Complex, PO-Ghatshila, Dist.-East Singhbhum, Jharkhand.
4. Type of Employment: Contractual
5. Method of Recruitment: Walk-in-Interview
6. Tenure: 1 (one) year
7. Category: Superannuated/Retired/Voluntary Retired Employees from:
a.PSUs including Hindustan Copper Ltd.
b.Govt./Semi Govt. including Defense Service, IBM/GSI etc.
c.Private organization of repute
8. Qualifications: Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering with a valid Electrical Supervisory Certificate of Competency for underground mines and Surface H.T. Installation & Sub-Station High Tension (HR) & Low Tension(LT) 33 KV / 11 KV Sub-Stations.
9. Experience: The candidate should have a minimum of 20 years experience of working/supervisory capacity in underground mines electrical systems & surface (Substations, High & Low Tension). Should have sound knowledge of Electrical System related with Underground mines. The candidate should be medically fit for underground mines.
10. Emoluments & Benefits
a. Consolidated remuneration of Rs.25000/- (Rupees twenty five thousand only) per month.
b. Other benefits shall be in accordance with the Company's Policy in this regard (see website for details).
11. Scope of Work:
a. Ensure completion of weekly/monthly maintenance schedules of electrical equipment in Underground Mine/Surface Substations.
b. Supervise and ensure the erection testing & commissioning of new equipment in accordance with the Statutory Regulations as applicable.
c. Inspect electrical systems, equipment and components to identify hazards, defects and the need for adjustment, repairs and to ensure compliance as per the Statutory Regulations as applicable.
d. Advise management on whether continued operations of equipment could be hazardous report accidents.
e. Schedule, assign work, coach and train employees.
f. Any other job assigned by the competent authority from time to time.
1) The age and experience shall be reckoned as on 1st February, 2021.
2) Self attested photocopies of the following documents should be attached with the application and the original certificates shall be required to be presented at the time of Interview:-
(a) Matriculation / Secondary Certificate as proof of Date of Birth.
(b)Mark Sheet / Certificate in support of academic / statutory qualifications and experience.
(c) Caste Certificate in format prescribed by the govt. of India, if applicable.
(d)Disability Certificate issued by Competent Authority if seeking age relaxation.
3) In case of variation in name / surname spelling mentioned in the application with the certificates pertaining to education / professional qualification / Caste, etc., the application shall be required to submit certificate from SDM or equivalent to this effect failing which the candidature shall be liable to be cancelled.
4) HCL reserves the right to fill the posts or alter the number of posts or cancel the process of contractual engagement in full or part without assigning any reason thereof.
5) Selected candidate shall be liable to serve in any of the Company’s Units.
6) TA/DA etc. for appearing in Walk-in-Interview will not be admissible.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. The Walk-in-interview shall be conducted on 1st February, 2021 from 10.00 a.m. at Unit Head/Deputy General Manager’s Office, General Office Building Complex, Hindustan Copper
Limited/Indian Copper Complex, P.O.-Moubhandar - 832 103, District-East Singhbhum, Jharkhand.
2. The candidates are advised to report to Assistant General Manager (Administration & Legal)’s office on 1st February, 2021 at 9.00 a. m. along with Application Form and certificates/testimonials etc.
(Blank Application Form attached).
3. Walk-in-Interview on 1 st February, 2021 from 10.00 a.m. onwards at Units Head/Deputy General Manager’s Office, Hindustan Copper Limited/Indian Copper Complex, P.O.-Moubhandar, District - East Singhbhum, Jharkhand.
4. Candidates are required to bring their original certificates in support of their claim for possessing 20 years experience, age, qualification, statutory qualification and photocopies of the same duly self attested. One copy of passport size photograph
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Hindustan Copper Ltd, please click on the Apply Now button below.