Hindustan Copper Ltd Recruitment 2020 - Mine Foreman Vacancy - Salary 25,000 - Apply Now
Last updated: Nov 06, 2020 13:43 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||Hindustan Copper Ltd Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Mine Foreman Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Purbi Singhbhum Jobs|
|Similar Jobs||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited in the prescribed application form (appended below) from the eligible retired/voluntary retired candidates from the services of PSUs including Hindustan Copper Limited or Govt./Semi Govt. organization including Defence service or Private organization of repute for Indian Copper Complex, a unit of Hindustan Copper Limited (A Govt. of India Enterprise):
1. Name of the post: Mine Foreman
2. No. of post: 01
3. Grade: Grade E-0
4. Place of posting: ICC Group of Mines, Indian Copper Complex, PO-Ghatshila, Dist.-East Singhbhum, Jharkhand.
5. Tenure: 1 (one) year
6. Eligibility Criteria:
a) Category: Superannuated/Retired/Voluntary Retired Employees from: PSUs including Hindustan Copper Ltd. Govt./Semi Govt. including Defense Service, IBM/GSI etc. Private organization of repute.
b) Qualifications: Degree/Diploma in Mining Engineering/B.Sc. with a valid Second/First class Mines Manager Certificate of Competency (Un Restricted) for Underground Metal Mines.
c) Experience: The candidates should have a minimum 20 years experience of working/ supervisory capacity in underground metal mines. Should have sound knowledge of Stopping, Development and allied services related with mining operations. The candidate should be medically fit for underground mines
7. Date of Reckoning of age/experience: The cut-off date for reckoning of eligibility shall be 01/12/2020
8. Emoluments & Benefits:
a. Consolidated remuneration of Rs.25000/- (Rupees twenty five thousand only) per month.
b. Other benefits shall be in accordance with the Company's Policy in this regard (see website for details).
9. Scope of Work:
a. He will look after any mining job assigned by the HCL management.
b. Supervision of assigned work in accordance with the provisions of the Act and of the Regulation and orders made there under for safe and smooth operations of the mines.
c. To perform the duty on different statutory capacity as assigned by the Mine Manager.
d. Advise management on remedial action of any hazards or irregularities found in the mining operations
e. Take appropriate action to mitigate the hazards and improve the productivity.
1) The age and experience shall be reckoned as on 1st December, 2020.
2) In case of variation in name / surname spelling mentioned in the application with the certificates pertaining to education / professional qualification / Caste, etc., the application shall be required to submit certificate from SDM or equivalent to this effect failing which the candidature shall be liable to be cancelled.
3) HCL reserves the right to fill the posts or alter the number of posts or cancel the process of contractual engagement in full or part without assigning any reason thereof.
4) Selected candidate shall be liable to serve in any of the Company’s Units.
5) TA/DA etc. for appearing in Walk-in-Interview will not be admissible.
6) Any amendment / corrigendum shall be web hoisted only on the Company’s website (www.hindustancopper.com)
Self attested photocopies of the following documents should be attached with the application and the original certificates shall be required to be presented at the time of Interview:-
(a) Matriculation / Secondary Certificate as proof of Date of Birth.
(b)Mark Sheet / Certificate in support of academic / statutory qualifications and experience.
(c) Caste Certificate in format prescribed by the govt. of India, if applicable.
(d)Disability Certificate issued by Competent Authority if seeking age relaxation.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. The Walk-in-interview shall be conducted on 7th December, 2020 from 10.00 a.m. at Unit Head/Deputy General Manager’s Office, General Office Building Complex, Hindustan Copper Limited/Indian Copper Complex, P.O.-Moubhandar - 832 103, District-East Singhbhum, Jharkhand.
2. The candidates are advised to report to Assistant General Manager (Administration & Legal)’s office on 7th December, 2020 at 9.00 a. m. alongwith Application Form and certificates/testimonials etc. (Blank Application Form attached).
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Hindustan Copper Ltd, please click on the Apply Now button below.