- Govt Jobs
- National Institute Of Rural Development And Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2021
- Hindi Translator jobs in Hyderabad at NIRD - APPLY NOW
Hindi Translator jobs in Hyderabad at NIRD - APPLY NOW
Last updated: May 18, 2021 12:46 PM | Lavanya
|Company Name||National Institute Of Rural Development And Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Hindi Translator Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||30/05/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Telangana Govt Jobs|
National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj is a premier Institute of national and international repute in terms of capacity-building and research in the realm of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj. National Project Management Unit (NPMU) under Rashtriya Gram Swaraj Abhiyan (RGSA), NIRDPR proposes to engage the services of suitable candidates on temporary basis for a period of one year purely on contract basis for the following project positions.
1. Designation: Hindi Translators
2. No. of positions: 02
3. Remuneration: Rs. 40,000/- per month
4. Educational Qualification & Experience
(A) Educational : Post-Graduation in Hindi or English or either subject as optional.
(B) Experience : Minimum experience of 02 years, proficiency in translation from English to Hindi & vice versa and typing in Hindi with proficiency in working on Computers. Preference would be given to persons having sound knowledge and worked as translator for translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa and implementation of Official language policy.
1. The screening of the candidates will be done in the Ministry of Panchayati Raj office, New Delhi.
2. All the NPMU Staff shall administratively report to Director General NIRDPR and functionally to Joint Secretary/Additional Secretary, MoPR.
3. The Job location for the above positions will be at the office of MoPR, New Delhi.
1. The Project Positions require travel to study area.
2. This project assignment is purely temporary and does not envisage any kind of regular appointment in NIRD&PR in future.
3. The Institute has a right to shortlist the candidates as may be necessary.
4. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
5. No correspondence or telephonic enquiry will be entertained as regards shortlisting, calling for interview, selection or engagement.
6. The MoPR reserves the right to relax any of the requirements i.e. age, educational qualification, experience etc. in exceptional cases.
Selection Procedure :
The shortlisted candidates will be informed about the date, time and venue of the Interview.
How to Apply :
1. The candidates should apply only through online through the website- http://career.nirdpr.in/. Applications received after the due date and time will not be considered.
2. The last date for submitting applications online is 30th May 2021 till 05:30 PM.
Advt. No.6/2021 No. NIRDPR/CPRDPSSD/NPMU/2021
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from National Institute Of Rural Development And Panchayati Raj, please click on the Apply Now button below.