Head Jobs in New Delhi at Election Commission of India - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 24, 2021 15:30 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||Election Commission of India Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Head Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 131,400 - Rs. 217,100 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||31/08/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
IIIDEM has been established by the Election Commission of India inter alia to train, prepare and equip election officials and other stake holders for delivery of free, fair and credible and error free elections. It also aims at sensitization, motivation and preparation of the machinery as well as the stake holders of the international democratic community and helping them in overcoming shortcomings and challenges of election management. IIIDEM invites applications for the following posts on contract basis from willing and eligible candidates in the Universities, Institutions & Organisations under the administrative control of the State Governments & Statutory Organisations, Universities, Research Institutions having recognition from University Grant Commission & also from deemed Universities & Institutions of Eminence: -
F. No. 590/IIIDEM/Academic Affairs/ Centre Head/2020
1. Name of the Post: Head- Research and Innovation
2. No. of Posts: 01
3. Equivalent rank under the UGC Guidelines: Associate Professor
4. Scale of Pay: Level 13 A Rs. 1,31,400-2,17,100
5. Qualification & Experience: The conditions of eligibility i.e. qualifications & experience for various posts will be in terms of UGC Notification 18th July 2018, in addition, condition of minimum qualifying service, for appointment at different levels in the pay matrix in terms of 7th CPC shall be followed.
Selection Procedure :
1. The process for selection on deputation basis and also on contract basis shall continue simultaneously. In case applications are received from eligible candidates for selection on deputation basis & suitable candidates are found for appointment on deputation basis, even after issuance of advertisement for appointment on contract basis, there will be no scope for consideration of candidature of any candidate for appointment on contact basis.
2. It is only under those circumstances where under no suitable candidate is available for appointment on deputation basis that appointments on contract basis will be considered. The terms and conditions explained in succeeding sub-paras are relevant only for appointments on contract basis.
How to Apply :
1. Willing and eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed pro forma, through proper channel along with copies of the ACRs/ APARs, at least for a period of 05 years, for the period ending on 31.12.18/31.03.19 [Duly attested], cadre and vigilance clearance (wherever applicable) to the undersigned on or before 31st August, 2021.
2. Application for appointment on deputation basis from the candidates in the zone of eligibility as specified in OM no. 590/IIIDEM/Academic Affairs/Centre Head/2020 dated 26th March 2020 are to be considered upto 31st August, 2021. The candidates who have already applied for selection on deputation basis and those who are eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation basis in terms of the said circular, shall not be considered for appointment on contract basis.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from Election Commission of India.To Apply for the job posting from Election Commission of India, please click on the Apply Now button below.