Guest Faculty jobs in Hyderabad at UoH - APPLY NOW
Last updated: Jul 24, 2021 14:30 PM | Sivasanagri
|Company Name||UoH Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Guest Faculty Jobs|
|No of Posts||4 Posts|
|Job Location||Hyderabad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||28/07/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Telangana Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates (Indian Nationals only) for appointment of Guest Faculty position (Purely on temporary basis) to teach Introductory Course in German, French, Persian and Spanish with six credits in the Centre for Study of Foreign Languages for the Monsoon Semester, 2021 (July - December, 2021).
1. Post Name: Guest Faculty
2. No. of Post: 04
3. Essential Qualifications: Good academic record with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter grade 0, A, B, C, D, E & F at the Master's degree level in the relevant subject i.e. M.A. in respective foreign language from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
4. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, candidates should have deared Eligibility Test (NET) for Lecturers conducted by UGC/CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC wherever it is applicable. The candidates who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the UGC Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from NET.
1. Relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks at the Master's level f the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe category.
2. A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. degre holders who have passed their Master's degree prior to 19gth September, 1991.
3. B in the 7 point scale with the letter grade 0, A, B, C, D, E & F shall be regarded equivalent of 55% wherever the grading system is followed.
4. A relaxation of the minimum marks at the PG level from 55% for appointment as Gue Faculty may be provided to the candidates who have cleared the JRF examination conducte by UGC/CSIR only, prior to 1989, when the minimum marks required to appear for JR examination were 50%.
5. As the above appointments are purely on temporary basis, the candidates will not have any right t claim for any regular appointment in the University. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview or at the time of joining the post. Applicants should send their details in the prescribed format attached through email t email@example.com> or by post or in person which must be accompanied by atteste copies of certificates in support of all information furnished in the form to the followin address
Selection Procedure :
Short listed candidates will be called for Virtual interview. The University reserves the right to ill/not to fill the above positions.
How to Apply :
1. The Last date for the receipt of the applications: 28th July, 2021 by 5.30 p.m.
2. The Interviews will be held on 2nd August, 2021 from 2:30 to 4:30 P.M. The link wil be shared pn 30th August, 2021.
3. Those who have applied to the previous advertisement dated 05.07.2021 need not have to apply again
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from UoH, please click on the Apply Now button below.