Guest Faculty jobs in Delhi for Ph.D at NIT DELHI - APPLY NOW
Last updated: May 12, 2021 19:36 PM | Lavanya
|Company Name||NIT DELHI Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Guest Faculty Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||24/05/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
The eligible personnel/professional from Academic Institutions, R&D labs and Industry are invited for interview of guest faculty position(s) to be engaged for Full course @ Rs. 25,000/- per credit for theory/practical course. Tentative requirement for the Guest Faculty Positions are listed below:
1. Position: Guest Faculty
2. Department: Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), Applied Sciences and Humanities & Management (AS& HM)
a. Computer Science & Engineering (CSE): Area of Specializations: 1. Machine Learning, Deep Learning 2. Big data Technologies 3. Data Sciences 4. Internet of Things 5. Software Engineering 6. Cloud Computing 7. Semantic Web and Knowledge Engineering 8. Theoretical Computer Science 9. Machine Translation and NLP 10. Networking, mobile, and distributed computing 11. Data Mining and Data Warehouse 12. Artificial intelligence, robotics, and cybernetics. 13. High Performance Computing 14. Computer Architecture 15. Computer Graphics, Image Processing and Computer Vision
b. Applied Sciences and Humanities & Management (AS& HM): Area of Specializations: 1. Mathematics 2. Humanities & Management
3. No of Vacancies: 02
4. Minimum Eligibility:
a. The Qualification for Guest Faculty shall be the same as those for the regular Assistant Professor, i.e. Ph.D. with First Class in preceding degrees in relevant discipline. Candidates having PhD degree after directly after graduation (B.E. / B. Tech. etc.) from reputed Institutions/University will also be considered if other norms are fulfilled.
b. First Class both at UG (Bachelor’s) and PG (Master’s) Level
1. The selection of the Candidate as Guest Faculty is purely on Temporary Basis for a semester and shall be provisional subject to the verification of the documents at the time of joining at the Institute.
2. Candidates have to bring duly filled application form along with one copy of bio-data, all the original certificates, one set of self-attested photocopy of all certificates and two latest passport size color photographs at the time of document verification while joining at the Institute.
3. Vacancies indicated above are tentative and may vary.
4. The Institute reserves the right to not to fill up the positions, cancel the advertisement in whole or in part, without assigning any reason and the decision of the institute in this regard shall be final.
5. Candidates having following qualifications and experiences will be given preference:-
i. One or more degrees from NIRF (National Institute Ranking Framework) ranked Institutes/Universities.
ii. Experience in NIRF (National Institute Ranking Framework) Institutes/Universities etc
iii. One Degree from Central Funded Technical Institutes (CFTIs).
6. No other mode of interview will be entertained.
7. Candidates online reporting after reporting time will not be considered for the interview.
8. Selected candidates need to join in person immediately after the result declaration. No online joining will be accepted.
9. The offer of appointment is purely on temporary basis and does not entitle an individual to claim the any right of regular appointee.
Post Application Procedure:
1. List of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the institute website tentatively on May 27, 2021 by 5:00 PM.
2. Interview for the short-listed candidates will be conducted tentatively on May 31, 2021. However, the final schedule and other details of the interviews to the shortlisted candidates will be notified later on via their registered email address.
3. Only selected candidates will be informed through email after June 01, 2021.
4. In view of step 2, the hard copy of the application duly signed by the Candidate along with all documents pertaining to educational qualifications, experience etc. should be submitted to the Establishment Section at the time of joining at the Institute, in case of selection.
Selection Procedure :
1. The mode of interview will be online through Google meet/zoom/Skype and the web-link or user id/password will be shared to only shortlisted candidates via email. Decision of the duly constituted selection committee will be final.
2. Only selected candidates will be informed through email after June 01, 2021.
How to Apply :
1. All interested applicants need to fill the respective Google form using the following link (as per the department of application). This link will be available uptoMay 24, 2021, up to 5:00 pm only. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/11MmAIHA4WJ3pZ0BF-9UTyHjj8uEWkODXkux04cq8EPw/formrestricted?edit_requested=true
2. Fill the hard copy of application form (Attached herewith from page 4 onwards) and scanned copy of signed application form needs to be sent to:
3. For CSE Department: firstname.lastname@example.org, For Applied Sciences: email@example.com, May 24, 2021 up to 5:30 PM only
(Advt. No. 03/2021) Dated: May 11, 2021
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from NIT DELHI.To Apply for the job posting from NIT DELHI, please click on the Apply Now button below.