- Govt Jobs
- District Collector and Magistrate Jogulamba Gadwal District Recruitment 2021
- District Collector and Magistrate Jogulamba Gadwal District 2021 job notification just now released. Apply for Community Health Officer/Middle Level Health Providers job openings.Apply Now
District Collector and Magistrate Jogulamba Gadwal District 2021 job notification just now released. Apply for Community Health Officer/Middle Level Health Providers job openings.Apply Now
Last updated: Apr 10, 2021 09:58 AM | Ranjani
|Company Name||District Collector and Magistrate Jogulamba Gadwal District Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer/Middle Level Health Providers Jobs|
|No of Posts||18 Posts|
|Job Location||Jogulamba Gadwal Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||19/04/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Telangana Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited for (18) posts of Community Health Officers (cHos)/Middle Lever Hearth providers (MLHps) at sub-centre s to be converted as Heatth and weilness centers under Nationar Hearth Mission (NHM) in the State of Telangana.
The following are erigibre to appry for the posts in terms of G.o. Rt.No.2o5, HM&FW(H) Department dated: 16.03.2021 :
1) Medical Officer MBBS on contract basis
2) Medical Officer - AYUSH on contract basis
3) B.Sc. Nursing (Community Heatth) on outsourcing basis
Self attested copies of the following Certificates should be enclosed along with the application form:
1. S.S.C or Equivalent examination.
2. Intermediate or 10 + 2 examination.
3. Qualifying Examination Pass ertificate.
4. Study certificate for the years from 4th class to 10th class and in case of Private study residence certificate from the Tahsildhar /MRO Concerned.
5. PH certificate in respect of candidates claiming reservation under PH Quota.
6. Relevant certificates In respect oF candidates claiming Ex-servicemen Quota.
7. 1 Photography duly pasted on the application form.
8. Acknowledgement Card.
Issue of Notification by District Collectors: 03.04.2021
Start date of receipt of applications: 04.04.2021 - 11.00 AM
Last Date of receipt applications: 19.04.2021 - 5.00 PM
Scrutiny of applications: 20.04.2021 to 25.04.2021
Display of provisional Merit List & Call for Objections: 26.04.2021
Last date of receipt of objections and Reply to candidates Reply to candidates: 28.04.2021
Display of final merit list and selection list: 29.04.2021
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be done on Merit Basis
Selection will be done based on the following criteria:
(i) Merit Lists shall be prepared separately for each of the categories of posts.
(a)The selection to the positions shall be done by exhausting ail the etigible candidates from the Merit List of Medicar dfficersMBBS
(b) After exhausting the selection from the Merit List of Medical Officer-MBBS, the vacancies shall be filled by the eligible candidates from the Merit List of Medical Officers_AyUSH.
(c) After exhausting the selection from the Merit List of Medical Officer-AYUSH, the remaining vacancies shall be filled by the eligible candidates from the Merit List of B.Sc Nuising (Community Heatth).
(ii) Total marks are 100 of which 90 marks will be allotted basing on the marks obtained in qualifying examination and 10 marks will be awarded for the age. Weight-age for age will be reckoned from 1g
years of age of the candidate. 0.S marks will be awarded for one completed year of age with a maximum of 10 marks. The age wilt be reckoned as on 01-07-2021. (Example 1. lf a candidate completes
20 years as on 01-07-2021, he/she will be awarded 1.0 mark; Example 2.lf a candidate completes 30 years of age as on 01-07- 2021, he/she will be awarded 6.0 marks; Example 3. lf a candidate
completes 40 years of age as on 01-07-2021, he/she will be awarded 10.0 marks).
(iii) Merit list will be prepared based on ths marks obtained with above criteria and displayed on official website of District collector, for transparency and also for calling objections.
(iv) selections list will be prepared from the flnalized merit list duly following the Rule eg Reservation (RoR) and presidential Orders.
How to Apply :
1. Application forms along with instructions can be downloaded from the official web site of the respective District. Last date to apply: 19.04.2021 - 5.00 PM
2. The Application may be downloaded from the official website of the District collector office of the concerned District from 04.04.2021 at 11 AM to 19.04.2021tiil 5.00 PM.
3. The downloaded Application shall be filted in by the candidates, duty enclosing the required copies of certificates and shall be submitted in O/o DM&HO. Last date for submission of Applicatio n is 19.04.2021 5. 00 pM
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from District Collector and Magistrate Jogulamba Gadwal District, please click on the Apply Now button below.