High Court of Telangana Recruitment 2020 - District Judge Vacancy - Salary 63,070 - Apply Now
Last updated: Oct 23, 2020 11:40 AM | Sruthi
|Company Name||High Court of Telangana Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||District Judge Jobs|
|No of Posts||9 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 51,550 - Rs. 63,070 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||15/09/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Telangana Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited for appointment to Nine (09) posts of District Judge (Entry Level) in the Telangana State Judicial Service, to be made by direct recruitment in the following manner:
1. Name of Post: District Judge (Entry Level)
2. No of Post: 09
3. Eligibility: The applicant for the above said post shall be,
(a) A practising Advocate for not less than 7 years as on the date of publication of the advertisement in the news papers.
Note: Full time salaried Law Officer in the employment of the Central Government or State Government or any Public Corporation or Body constituted by statute, shall not be eligible.
4. Scale Of Pay: RS.51550 - 1230 - 58930 - 1380 - 63070 (as per the pay scales as on 01-01-2006).
1. Incomplete applications and applications without certificates in proof of the particulars given in the applications and also the applications received after the last date i.e., 09-11-2020 will be summarily rejected.
2. The Government is not responsible for any postal/courier delays. No further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
3. If any of the candidate suppresses any information/furnishes any false information in his/her application form and the same is detected at any later stage i.e. during the stage of conducting of examinations, selection and appointment to the post, action will be taken against such candidate in accordance with Law.
4. Mere selection does not confer any right on a candidate and his/her appointment shall be subject to verification of antecedents.
5. No TA and DA will be paid either for appearing the examinations/viva voce or for joining the post.
Selection Procedure :
a) For the purpose of short-listing the candidates, the High Court for the State of Telangana may, if necessary, hold a Screening Test comprising of multiple choice objective type questions, on OMR technology basis, and call upon the candidates in the ratio of 1:10 of the available vacancies, who have secured 40% and above marks in the screening test, for a written examination. If there are more than one candidate fho have secured identical marks in the screening test, all such candidates shall be called for the written examination.
b) The marks obtained in the screening test shall not be added to the marks obtained in the written examination and they shall not be counted for determining final order of merit of the candidates, as the screening test is meant for short listing the candidates.
A) Written Examination: Written Examination consisting of the following three (3) papers will be held.
i) Civil Law,
ii) Criminal Law and
iii) English (Translation, Essay Writing and Grammar Vocabulary) . The translation test shall be for 30 marks and the essay writing shall be for 70 marks, and the essay writing test shall be on Legal subjects only. Translation has to be made from English language to either Hindi or Telugu language only. A candidate must qualify in Paper III (English) by securing 40% qualifying marks. The marks secured in Paper III are not counted to determine merit.
1. Each paper shall carry 100 marks. The duration of each paper is three (3) hours. The questions in the examinations shall be answered only in English (except translation test).
2. Minimum Marks to be secured in the Written Examination to qualify for Viva-Voce: The candidate applying for being appointed under direct recruitment who secures not less than 60% of marks in Papers I and" each in the written examination shall be eligible for viva voce carrying 50 marks.The Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes candidates who secure not less than 50% marks in Papers I and II each in the written examination shall be eligible for the viva voce carrying 50 marks. From among the candidates qualified and eligible, the High Court shall call the candidates for viva voce in the ratio of 1:3 proportionate to the vacancies notified. Further if more than one candidate secures same cut off marks, all such candidates shall be called upon to appear for viva voce. The selection of the candidates is based on the aggregate marks obtained in written examination (only in paper - I and paper - II) and viva voce.
How to Apply :
The applications in the Proforma prescribed below, accompanied by a crossed demand draft for RS.1,000/- (Rupees one thousand only) towards examination fee drawn in favour of the Registrar (Recruitment), High Court for the State of Telangana, Hyderabad, payable at Hyderabad, whereas the applicants belonging to SC and ST categories have to pay only Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only) towards examination fee, along with photocopies of certificates attested by a Gazetted Officer in proof of the eligibility, addressed to the Chief Secretary to Government of Telangana, General Administration, Burugula Rama Krishna Rao Bhavan, 9th floor, Adarsh Nagar, Hyderabad-500063, should reach the Chief Secretary not later than 5.00 pm on 09-11-2020 with the cover superscribed as "Application for appointment to the post of District Judge (Entry Level) in the Telangana State Judicial Service under Direct Recruitment2020."
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from High Court of Telangana, please click on the Apply Now button below.