- Govt Jobs
- Offfice Of The Superintendent District Headquarters Hospital Nalgonda Recruitment 2021
- Walk In Interview! Offfice Of The Superintendent District Headquarters Hospital Nalgonda Recruitment 2020 - Specialists/ MBBS Doctors Vacancies - 1,00,000 Salary - Apply Now
Walk In Interview! Offfice Of The Superintendent District Headquarters Hospital Nalgonda Recruitment 2020 - Specialists/ MBBS Doctors Vacancies - 1,00,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Nov 11, 2020 12:12 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||Offfice Of The Superintendent District Headquarters Hospital Nalgonda Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Specialists/ MBBS Doctors Jobs|
|No of Posts||6 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 40,270 - Rs. 100,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Nalgonda Jobs|
|Similar Jobs||Telangana Govt Jobs|
1. Post Name: Specialists/MBBS Doctors
2. No of Vacancy: 06
3. Name of the Scheme: TVVP
4. Name of the Hospital: AH, Nagarjuna sagar - CAS: 02 - Any Post Graduate Degree/Diploma (or) MBBS from the institution recognized by MCI. Preference will be given to Degree/ Diploma holders
ii. AH, Deverakonda: CAS - 01
iii. CHC, Nakrekal: CAS - 01
5. Remuneration per month Rs.: 40,270/-
6. Name of the Scheme: CEEMONC
7. Name of the Hospital: AH, Nagarjuna Sagar: OBG - 01
ii. AH, Miryalaguda: OBG - 01
8. Remuneration per month Rs.: 1,00,000/-
Documents To Be Enclosed To The Application:
1. Certificates of academic and technical qualifications such as marks lists pass certificates, provisional certificate, testimonials and other certificates to prove their professional skills, Council Registrations if any.
2. Certificate evidencing date of birth.
3. Latest Community certificate in case of SC/ST/BC candidates issued by the competent authority (for those claiming reservation and age relaxation).
4. Physical disability certificates issued by the competent authority (for those claiming reservation and age relaxation).
5. A Self addressed long envelope duly stamped with a postage of Rs. 25/-.
6. Certificates in respect of Local/ Non – Local candidature in terms of Presidential Orders, 1975 i.e. Study Certificate for four (4) years preceding the year of qualifying examination, (or) in case, they have not studied in any institution, in the District during the above period of four years, residence certificate from the concerned MRO for four years preceding the year of the qualifying examination in Annexure –I and residence certificate for four years preceding the year of issue of the certificate shall be produced inAnnexure –II, in terms of G .O.Ms. No. 729, GAD (SPF-A), Dept., dt : 01-11- 1975. if the certificates in proof of Local/Non Local candidature are not in accordance with these instructions, the applications will be rejected.
Selection Procedure :
a. Total marks are 100 of which 90 marks will be allotted basing on the marks obtained in qualifying examination and 10 marks will be awarded for weightage i.e from year of completion/passing of the qualifying examination upto a maximum of (10)years with 1 mark per each year upto a maximum of 10 marks.
b. Merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained with above criteria and displayed on the office Notice Board.
c. Selection list will be prepared from the finalized merit list duly following the rules of reservations etc., The Rule of reservation to local candidates is applicable as per Presidential order.
d. The recruitment has to be on contract basis and the contract is initially for a period of one year and shall be renewed as per the need and NHM yearly plan (PIP) and also subject to satisfactory performance.
e. All guidelines to recruit the contract employees as prescribed by Govt. from time to time have to be followed.
f. Doctors: Post Graduate degree / Diploma duly registered from Medical council of India. 1st preference will be given to Post Graduate Degree holders based on their PG marks.
g. Applications submitted without the copies of relevant certificates and with incomplete information will not be considered for selection and liable for rejection.
h. The decision of District Selection committee, Nalgonda under the chairmanship of the District Collector, Nalgonda regarding selection will be final and also the right to cancel the notification at any time without assigning any reasons thereof.
i. Appointment shall be subject to Medical Fitness & verification of certificates of Education qualifications/MCI registrations.
j. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
How to Apply :
1. Walk in interviews for the recruitment of the following Specialists/MBBS Doctors on contract basis are scheduled to be held on 18.11.2020.
2. Interested and eligible candidates should report at office of the Superintendent, Dist. Hqrs. Hospital, Nalgonda with all original certificates alongwith attested copies of all the documents and one passport size photograph.
3. Registration for interview will be done from 10.00 am to 11.00 am on the above date.
4. An application on standard form issued by this office should be submitted at the time of Registration. Registration will be closed on 18.11.2020 at 11.00 am sharp.
5. No candidate will be entertained after 11.00 am.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Offfice Of The Superintendent District Headquarters Hospital Nalgonda, please click on the Apply Now button below.