Full Time Super Specialist Jobs in Bangalore at ESIC - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 22, 2021 18:44 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||ESIC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Full Time Super Specialist Jobs|
|No of Posts||7 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 200,000 - Rs. 240,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Bangalore Jobs|
|Similar Jobs||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
Walk-in-interview For Engagement Of Full Time Super Specialist On Contractual Basis (For Three Years) In ESIC MC PGIMSR & Model Hospital, Rajajinagar Bangalore
1. Post Name: Full Time Super Specialist
2. No of Post: 07
3. Qualification: DM/DNB/MCH in Respective Super Speciality MD Paediatric with Fellowship / DM in Paediatric Critical care
i. Super Specialist (Entry Level)- Rs.2,00,000/- (Consolidated remuneration) per month. No other allowances in any form shall be admissible.
ii.Consultant (Senior Level) — Rs.2,40,000- (Consolidated remuneration) per month. No other allowances in any form shall be admissible.
a) SSLC Certificate for proof of age
b) MBBS and MD/MS/DNB Degree from MCI recognized Medical College/ Institution.
c) DM/MCH in respective Super Speciality from MCI recognized Medical College/ DNB in concerned super speciality or equivalent.
d) Should have registered with MCI or State Medical Council.
e) Five years experience in the concerned speciality after obtaining the first post Graduate degree.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Consultant with at least five years post super speciality qualification experience will be considered for engagement as Consultant (Senior Level).
2. All candidates are directed to report for interview at New Academic Block, Dean's Office, ESIC Medical College, Rajajinagar, Bangalore -10
3. Candidates are requested to get themselves registered within the time as mentioned above, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for interview.
4. The candidate appointed as Full Time Super Specialist shall tender one month prior notice in case he/she wishes to resign from the job or to deposit one month salary in lieu of notice period.
5. Upon selection the candidates have to open an SB Account in State Bank of India before reporting for duty.
6. Hostel AccommÖdation/Quarters will not be provided.
7. The doctors at any time found guilty of any gross misconduct or negligence of S/her duties shall be terminated without any notice or payment in lieu of notice period.
8. Hostel Accommddation/Quarters will not be provided.
9. The doctors at any time found guilty of any gross misconduct or negligence of»s/her duties shall be terminated without any notice or payment in lieu of notice period.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. Date of Interview: 29.07.2021
2. Reporting Time for Registration: 9.30 A.M to 10.30 A.M
3. Candidates are requested to bring their Original Certificates in evidence of age proof (Date of Birth) educational Qualification, Medical Council Registration Of the State/ MCI, experience certificates along with one set of self attested Xerox copies with 2 passport size recent colour photographs for appearing for interview with duly filled in application form in the prescribed format as per without fail. The details are available on website www.esic.nic.in).
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from ESIC, please click on the Apply Now button below.