Food Safety Officer Jobs in Bhubaneshwar at OSSC - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 22, 2021 11:27 AM | Abisha
|Company Name||OSSC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Food Safety Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||35 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 16,880 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Bhubaneshwar Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||25/08/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Odisha Govt Jobs|
Online Applications are invited from intending candidates to fill up 35 posts of Food Safety Officer under Commissioner, Food Safety on contractual basis.
1. Post Name: Food Safety Officer
2. No of Posts: 35
3. The appointment will be initially on contractual basis carrying a consolidated pay of Rs.16880/- per month (for 1st year) as per Odisha Group-B Posts (Contractual Appointment) Amendment Rules, 2017 notified vide Government in GA Department Notification No. GAD-SC-Ru1es-0037-2017-19569/Gen dtd.12th September, 2017.
4. Educational Qualification:
Candidates must have passed Degree in Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Biotechnology/ Oil Technology/ Agricultural Science/ Veterinary Science/Bio-Chemistry/ Microbiology or Master's Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from AICTE-approved institute/recognized Boards/ State & Statutory University securing minimum 60% marks in aggregate along with adequate knowledge in Computer Application.
5. Advertisement No.11E-156/2020- 4515/0SSC;
The certificates/ documents as listed below have to be submitted in original along with self-attested xerox copies of the same and duly ink signed copy of the online application form during certificate verification.
(i) HSC or equivalent pass certificate & mark sheet issued by any recognised Board/Council
(ii) +2 Exam. or equivalent pass certificate and mark sheet from any Govt. recognised Board/ Council/ University.
(iii) Degree certificate & mark sheet (Degree in food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ BiotechnoIogy/ Oil Technology/ Agricultural Science/ Veterinary Science/Bio- Chemistry/ Microbiology / Degree in Medicine/ Master Degree in Chemistry
(iv) Certificate relating to Computer knowledge (if any).
(v) Valid caste certificate issued through online mode by competent authority to get reservation/ age relaxation under SEBC/SC/ST category.
(vi) Candidate must have submit Odia pass certificate in Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject, or High School Certificate Examination or equivalent examination with Odia as a subject/medium of examination in non-Language subject, or or have passed a test in Odia in M.E. School Standard conducted by the School & Mass Education Department.
(vii) Certificate of disability issued online by UDID (Unique Disability Identification Card) in case of PwD candidates with permanent disability claiming reservation for the post.
(viii) Candidates claiming reservation /age relaxation under Ex-servicemen category must submit Discharge certificate, identity Card & P.P.O issued by the appropriate Authority indicating there in the Date of Entry, Date of Discharge & Period of Service rendered in Defence forces:
(ix) Candidates claiming reservation under Sports category must submit Sports I card issued by Sports & Youth Service Dapartment.
(x) In-Service contractual employees claiming age relaxation and contractual In-service benefits must submit a Certificate from employer as per proforma prescribed by the Commission vide the Advisory Notice No.3568/OSSC dated 01.11.2019 available in the website of the Commission www.osse.gov.in.alongwith copy of appointment order & copy of Finance Department approval (if any).
1. Candidates must register their valid E-mail ld and Mobile no. while applying for the post and keep the same active till completion of this recruitment process to receive important messages from the Commission relating to the recruitment.
2. Before applying for the post the Candidates must go through this advertisement uploaded in the website of the Commission and on satisfying the eligibility criteria prescribed there in, may apply for the post through online mode only.
3. Application(s) received through any other mode shall not be entertained by the Commission.
4. The minimum educational qualification for the post is (a) Degree in Food Technology/Dairy Technology/ Biotechnology/ Oil Technology/ Agricultural Science/ Veterinary Science/ Bio-Chemistry/ Microbiology or Master's Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from AICTE-approved institute/recognized Boards/State & Statutory University securing minimum 60% marks in aggregate along with adequate knowledge in Computer Application.
5. The appointment will be initially on contractual basis carrying a consolidated pay of Rs.16880/- per month (for 1st year) as per Odisha Group-B Posts (Contractual Appointment) Amendment Rules, 2017 notified vide Government in GA Department Notification No. GAD-SC-Ru1es-0037-2017-19569/Gen dtd.12th September, 2017.
6. Candidate must not be below 21 Years and must not exceed 32 years of age as on 1st January 2020 to be eligible to apply for the post with usual age relaxation for SEBC/SC/ST/ Women/PwD/ In-Service/ Ex-Servicemen candidates as per relevant rules of Govt. in force.
7. Candidates claiming benefits under the Contractual Appointment Rules shall have to follow the advisory notice published vide No.3568/OSSC dtd.01.11.2019 available in the Commission's website.
8. Candidate must submit correct data /information in the Online Application Form basing on which he/she shall be allowed provisionally to appear the examination.
9. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his/her online application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post, his/her candidature for the post will be cancelled forthwith.
Selection Procedure :
1. Stage-I Main written Examination
2. Stage-II Computer Skill Test
3. Stage-Ill Document/ Certificate Verification
4. Technical Paper (Paper-II): - 100 marks Technical paper consists of 100 questions of multiple choices of answers. Each question will carry 1 (one) mark.
5. The questions in the Technical Paper shall be as follows:- Food Safety Act & Rule-50 marks
(ii) Chemistry — 50 marks For each correct answer one (1) mark will be awarded. There will be negative marking @ 0.25 marks for every wrong answer. However, no mark will be awarded & no mark will be deducted for any question which is left un-attempted.
6. Computer Skill Test :- 50 marks, I hour duration and qualifying in nature.
7. Candidates numbering about three times of vacancies in order of merit category wise basing on the marks secured in written examination i.e. sum total of mark in paper-I & Paper-II shall be shortlisted for Computer Skill Test.
8. This test shall comprise of following subjects i.e windows, MS office (Work, Excel & Power Point), MS Access & Usage of Internet Services.
9. The merit list will be prepared basing on the sum total of mark secured by the candidates in written test i.e paper-I & paper-II, from among the candidates who have qualified in Computer Skill Test & found eligible in document/certificate verification . The select list shall be prepared in order of merit from the said merit list category wise as per vacancies Notified in the clause-3 of the advertisement.
How to Apply :
1. Date of online Registration: 26.07.2021 - 25.08.2021
2. Date of online Payment of Examination fees: 26.07.2021 - 25.08.2021
3. Date of Submission of Online Application form.: 26.07.2021 - 04.09.2021
4. Online Mode only through the website www.ossc.gov.in. No physical copy/ Hard copy of the online application form need to be submitted by the applicant.
a. The applicants have to go through the Detail Advertisement before filling up the online application form.
b.Aspirants have to apply online using the official website of the Commission www.ossc.gov.in.
c. All eligible candidates have to register themselves by clicking on APPLY ONLINE button in the Home page of the Commission's website www.ossc.gov.in.
d. Those candidates who are applying for the first time have to register for the post by clicking on NEW USER button shown on the screen. On submitting the registration form a User ld and Password will be generated.
e. On clicking New user or Registered User instruction for filling up the Online Registration/ Re-registration and Application Forms shall appear on the computer screen. These instructions are to be read carefully before proceedingfor filling up the Application Form.
f. Step by step procedure for registration/re-registration can be viewed by clicking on Instruction to fill up Online Application Form. These instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding for filling up the Application form.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from OSSC, please click on the Apply Now button below.