FLC Counsellor Jobs in Haldwani at Bank of Baroda - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 30, 2021 10:40 AM | Abisha
|Company Name||Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||FLC Counsellor Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Haldwani Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||28/08/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Uttarakhand Govt Jobs|
Revised selection procedures for FLC counsellors on contract basis
1. Post Name: FLC counsellor
2. No of Vacancy: 01
i) A graduate Degree from recognized University. Preference should be given to having post graduate degree in the area of agriculture, veterinary science, sociology, Psychology and social work.
ii) Should be well conversant with the local language.
iii) Should possess flair for teaching and computers knowledge.
4. Candidate for the post of FLCC counsellor may be selected from open market. Counselors should have sound knowledge of banking. Insurance, investment, pension, law, finance, requite communication and team building skills etc.
Shall be an Ex-banker with minimum 5 years of experience in any nationalized Bank/RRB/ Pvt. Bank. OR Persons having minimum 5 years’ experience in banking/ with related fields, NBFCs/ FIs. OR Business Correspondent/ BC – Coordinator with Minimum 5 years of Experience. OR Ex -RESTI Director/Faculty with Minimum 5 years of Experience.
6. Resident: Should be resident of respective state preferably from the same District.
i. A consolidate remuneration per month will be Rs. 15000/- plus Maximum Rs. 5000/- towards conveyance expenses on reimbursement basis (Total Rs. 20000). The Reimbursement of conveyance expenses will be subject to number of meetings/camps conducted per month and Rs. 5000/- if more than -10- camps per month.
ii. To be eligible for HA the camp conducted should be at least away from the FLCC centers and no vehicular facility has been availed from LDM/RO. The Entire District will be Jurisdiction of the FLCC for conducting the camps/meetings and LDM/RO /Base can disallow any claim of HA with Justifications
iii. FLC Counsellor has submit monthly Visit Dairy of Financial Literacy Camps to RESETI Director/Lead. Bank manager (LDM)/ Br Heads of base Branch. Subsequently, LDM/ Base Br. Head Should submit Monthly report to Zonal Manager every month (With a Copy to RO) before payment of monthly remuneration. Zonal Office Visit Diary of FLCCs. For a service period of less than on month, the payment will be made on pro-rata basis.
8. Terms of appointment:
i. Appointment of the counsellors will be for period on contract basis and shall not exceed one year and renewal of the contract may be extended by RO based on approval from ZO based on satisfactory performance, subject to annual review. The contractual engagement is purely on temporary basis.
ii. This will not vest any right to claim for regular appointment or for continued contractual appointment. For renewal of contract, LDM or RSETI Director (As decided by RO)/ Br head of base Branch to recommend the renewal / NON- renewal of contract of the counsellor to region, Region further to send its recommendation to Zone.
iii. (In Case there is no Lead Bank/ RESETI center, base branch will submit decision on the same. Zone to inform the renewal/ non-renewal of the contracts of counsellor to corporate office. The contract may be terminated with notice of one month from either side
9. Key responsibility area: He would be in charge of a particular FLC and would provide counselling at FLC in accordance with the guidelines of RBI on FLC. He shall report to the concerned Lead District manager or RSETI Director (to be decided by RO)/ Base branch office in case of non-lead Districts.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Carry on day to day activities of FLCs as per guidelines of RBI
2. To maintain arm’s length relationship with the Author Banks
3. Not to given impression that the counselling centers are part of the bank.
4. Not to promote the products of the bank.
5. Not to given an impression to the general public/banks constituents that the counselling centers are recovery or marketing agents of the bank.
6. To provide counselling services except to wilful defaulters.
7. Impart financial literacy in the form of simple messages like why to save, why save with banks, why borrow from Banks, etc.
8. To provide counselling and debt management services free of cost to the customers so as to put no additional burden on them.
9. To provide financial literacy activities to the trainees of rural development and self-employment training institute towards skill development capacity building for increased earnings/debt repaying ability of the distressed borrower families.
10. Not to involve themselves in recovering and distributing money.
11. To assist and guide distressed individual borrowers.
12. To ensure that miss selling of financial products and services does not take place.
13. To conduct Financial literacy Camps on Digital banking with latest digital banking products.
14. To maintain record in the form of register containing details such as name, gender , age, profession, contact details, whether banked or unbanked , details of services availed and whether linked with banking services
15. To arrange gram sab has/ awareness camps in rural areas.
16. FLCC has to submit his, tentative quarterly visit schedule to LDM. (LDM has to put the report in DLCC meeting as agenda item of the meeting)
17. Imparting knowledge on various schemes of govt. of India (like PMJDY, APY, PMSBY, PMJJBY and other social security schemes Digital banking etc.) announced from time to time as per instructions of HP/ZO/LDMs.
18. Other responsibilities that may deem fit from time to time.
Selection Procedure :
1. Mode of Selection: Interview only.
2. Conducting Interview: Zonal Manager of the Zone will be the competent authority for approval of interview panel
How to Apply :
1. For full details, visit our bank's website: www.bankofbaroda.in
2. Last date of submission offline application : 28.08.2021
3. Applications will be invited from interested eligible candidates for the post advertised online or direct, by respective Regional Office.
4. Preference to be given for candidates residing in the same District. Any modification in the format, if necessary, will be approved by General Manager – CC, RRBS & RSETIs Dept, HO, Baroda through RSETIs and Special programs Dept at HO
5. The candidate will be required to take a print out of the application and submit to the respective Regional Manager under whose jurisdiction the FLC is operationalized/ proposed to be operationalized along with required documents / certificate in respect of eligibility and application fee.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Bank of Baroda, please click on the Apply Now button below.