- Govt Jobs
- Indian Bank Trust For Rural Development Recruitment 2021
- Financial Literature Counselor Jobs in Satna at Indian Bank Trust For Rural Development - Apply Now
Financial Literature Counselor Jobs in Satna at Indian Bank Trust For Rural Development - Apply Now
Last updated: Jun 02, 2021 11:36 AM | Abisha
|Company Name||Indian Bank Trust For Rural Development Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Financial Literature Counselor Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 15,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Satna Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||15/06/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs|
IBTRD is now proposing to engage Financial Literature Counselors on contractual basis for a period of two years at Satna location.
1. Post Name: Financial Literature Counselor
2. Educational/ qualification: Retired employee of Financial Institution, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI and Commercial Banks.
3. Experience: Should have served for Five years as officer in Bank/Financial institution. Should have knowledge in Rural Banking /latest Government schemes.
4. Preference: The preference will be given to middle Management Grade Banker.
5. Communication skills: Fluency in local language and English.
6. Technical Skills: Able to handle Office utilities like MS office, Skill in typing in English is essential, Typing skill in local language (Hindi) is an added advantage.
7. Other requirements: Valid Driving License is a must since the nature off job also involves travelling/field visit.
8. Remuneration: Rs. 15000/- per month. TA/News paper/Call Charges can be claimed on declaration Basis. Details of allowance payable for conducting FLC camps shall be as follows: 0-4 camps/month-NlL 5-9 camps/month- Rs. 2000/- 10 and above/ month- Rs. 4000/- No prorate basis allowances are allowed. Applicable TDS will be deducted.
9. Engagement Period: On contract basis for 2 years extendable for another 3 years subject to maximum age of 68 years with annual performance review by respective Zonal Manager, subject to satisfactory performance.
10. No. of vacancy for Financial Literacy Counselors- 01 at Satna)
Terms and Conditions:
1. The selected candidate will be engaged on contractual basis for a period of two years subject to annual review and renewal of the contract once in a year and extendable for further three years based on the performance.
2. During this period, his/her services may be terminated at any time at Trust's discretion, if his/ her work and conduct are not found satisfactory or for any other reasons whatsoever.
3. It is however, to be clearly understood that the decision of the Trust about his/her work and conduct being satisfactory or otherwise or in terminating his/her services for any reason whatsoever shall be final and binding upon him/her.
4. If any disciplinary action is taken against any candidate in his/her earlier organization. The decision of the Management of Trust regarding selection of the said candidate shall be final and binding.
5. IBTRD reserves the right to reject incomplete/ineligible application.
6. The duties and responsibilities of the FLC shall be as entrusted by the IBTRD.
7. The candidate so engaged shall not during his/her period of engagement involve Himself/herself directly or indirectly if any other business or employment while engages by IBTRD and shall devote time and best skills and efforts in the service of the IBTRD.
8. The candidate shall carry out the duties entrusted to him and take precautions to safeguard the IBTRD's goodwill/interest/property against negligence, Mishandling, non performance during the course off his/her duties or otherwise.
9. The selected candidate will be required to join immediately at the center, in any case not later than 15 days from the date of receiving the offer letter.
10. The selected candidate will be required to submit a medical fitness report signed by a district level medical officer, prior to joining to confirm his/her current state of health.
11. If the candidate desires to withdraw his/her engagement as FLC, he/she shall give one month notice to the IBTRD of his/her intention to do so.
12. Any misconduct will be dealt with disciplinary proceedings and suitable punishment including termination will be under taken by the IBTRD.
13. The candidate shall at all times observe the secrecy about any information coming to his/her knowledge during the period of his/her engagement and shall not take any papers, books, documents, Computer software materials or any other property of the IBTRD out of the work place/premises nor shall he/she is any way at time disclose, divulge to anybody or make public any information of the IBTRD. He/she shall be responsible for and shall take care of all books, Computer software materials, documents or any other property/properties of the IBTRD generally and specifically entrusted to him/her.
14. If it is found that the candidate had at the time of his/her engagement as FLC provided false information regarding name, age, qualification, previous experience, state of health or any other personal information knowing it to be false or had knowingly suppressed any such information, his/her contract in the IBTRD will stand disengaged forthwith.
15. There will be no commitment/obligation/liability for the Bank to absorb such candidate who is selected on contract for any job in the Bank at any time.
16. The candidate has to adhere to any other terms and conditions stipulated by the Trust from time to time.
Selection Procedure :
1. Eligible candidates will be called for personal interview to assess the personal communication ability, leadership quality, attitude, problem solving ability and ability to get along with trainees, developmental approach etc. Demonstration/ Presentation to assess teaching skills and communication capability may also be required.
2. The selection/ renewal of contract is based on the guidelines/norms as per HR policy adopted by IBTRD.
How to Apply :
1. Last Date Of Receipt Of Application — 15/06/2021
2. Applicant shall apply in the prescribed format (available in Bank's website) with full details.
3. Completed application with all details supported by relevant certificates to be sent by Regd. Post/by hand to the address given below (Depending upon the preferred location): Indian Bank, ZO Satna Indian Bank Builiding, Jay Stambh Chowk Satna M.P.- 485001
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Indian Bank Trust For Rural Development, please click on the Apply Now button below.