Finance and Admin Manager jobs in Mumbai at TISS - APPLY NOW
Last updated: Jul 21, 2021 10:16 AM | Sivasanagri
|Company Name||TISS Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Finance and Admin Manager Jobs|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Salary||Rs. 100,000 - Rs. 127,897 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||31/07/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
1. Name of the Post : Finance & Admin Manager, Saksham
2. Location : Mumbai.
3. Duration : March 2024 Remuneration CTC: Rs. 1,00,000- 1,27,897/- per month
4. Qualifications: MBA in Finance/ Chartered Accountant/ M. Com with at least 5-7 years of work experience at a managerial level (Finance and Administration). Preference will be given to candidates having in depth knowledge of rules & regulations of Government of India and some demonstrable experience of handling large projects in the development sector (dealing with multiple audits, preparing utilization certificates, fund requests etc.)
5. Terms of Reference for the position of Finance and Administration Manager, Saksham. The Finance & Admin Manager is expected to take charge of the following tasks Head the finance and administration team of Saksham for both the Saksham projects.
A. Be responsible for entire accounts & finance functions, admin functions and procurement activities in accordance with programme policy. End-to-end procurement/ partnerships with agencies including the financial supervision and monitoring
B. Prepare monthly financial reports, quarterly finance reports and internal management reports for the Programme Director containing budget to actual expenditure information in accordance with the funding agency. • Ensure compliance and consistency with financial policies and procedures of the programme. Responsible for developing & maintaining internal controls at departmental and organizational level.
C. Responsible for preparation of Financial Statement & Various reports required by management & funding agency. Responsible for preparing budget proposal for new projects & proposal. Certify employee salaries and expense reimbursements.Ensure timely payment to all payees and updating records.
D. Develop & Maintain budgets for programme activities and extension. Be responsible for the IT resources, maintaining and reviewing the most appropriate and efficient systems. Responsible for statutory compliance like TDS, PF, & PT. Participate and represent Saksham in the audits as required.
E. To deal with the company’s bank in respect of payments and receipts, to ensure that all bank accounts statements are regularly reviewed and reconciled. Advisor to management on financial & compliance matters. Any other work as assigned by the Programme Director
6. Essential skills: Proficiency in using computer. Knowledge of MS Office-Word, Excel, Tally. Should be internet savy and technologically advanced. Excellent Administrative skills Excellent communications skills in English (verbal and written). Ready to travel within country
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
Application Procedure: Please click the following link to apply- https://forms.gle/dLR6HFW8Lho5aHyF6
Last Date of Application: 31 July 2021
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from TISS, please click on the Apply Now button below.