Finance and Accounts Officer jobs in Jammu at IIM Jammu- APPLY NOW
Last updated: Jul 24, 2021 12:18 PM | Lavanya
|Company Name||IIM Jammu Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Finance and Accounts Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100 - Rs. 177,500 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Jammu Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||01/08/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Jammu and Kashmir Govt Jobs|
Advertisement No. IIMJ/Advt/Non-Faculty-Rect/2021/03
1. Post: Finance and Accounts Officer: One Post (UR) (Regular/Contract)
2. Level – 10
3. Pay Scale: Rs. 56,100 - 1,77,500 Entry Pay: Rs. 56,100 (7th CPC)
A. Essential: Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant or Post Graduate degree in commerce (10+2+3+2) with minimum 55% marks
B. Desirable: Proficiency in computer operations (MS Windows & MS Office), Internet. Sound have practical exposure to advanced computer applications in the management of finance and accounts.
C. Essential: Minimum 8 years of experience post-qualification as Accounts Executive in industry/ Govt./Public Sector undertaking, having knowledge of Government financial, accounting, taxation & audit rules and procedures or 5 yrs. at Level 8/level 6 or above in Central Govt Institution or equivalent in Industry/Govt/PSUs. Experience in institutes of repute like IIMs, IIT, IISER etc. will be preferred.
5. Job Profile: A successful applicant is expected to independently manage the Finance and Accounts Office. Responsible for maintenance of accounts, disbursement, investment, statutory auditing, Handling CAG audit, preparing budget estimates, and tax & other statutory requirements. Knowledge of GFR 2017, Procurement of Consultancy and Other Services 2017, GST/TDS tax compliances, filling of TDS/GST returns is must. Knowledge of Government financial, accounting, taxation & audit rules and procedures is desirable. The candidate should be well versed with General Financial Rules (GFR) and FR & SR of GoI. He/she should have thorough knowledge of updated Tally software.
Higher start in the pay scale may be considered for exceptionally deserving candidates.
All Certificates, Degrees, and other documents for educational qualification, professional and technical qualification, work experience and age proof, relevant eligibility proof to avail age relaxation, reimbursement of travel expenses should be produced in original at the time of interview/ written/ skills test, if called for the same. Failure to produce these original documents may result into ineligibility to appear for the interview/ written/ skills test.
Appointments will be governed by the relevant service rules and regulations of the Institute as amended from time to time.
No correspondence/queries will be entertained from candidates regarding e-mail delays, conduct and result of interview/ written/ skills test and reasons for not being called for interview/ written/ skills test.
In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication including appointment offer made to the candidate.
In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of Institute shall be final and binding.
Preference will be given to DAP candidates if found suitable.
All outstation candidates called for interview for the posts of Level-10 and above will be paid II-AC Class Railway Fare from the present/mailing address to place of interview by the shortest route on production of proof of travel. However, no reimbursement will be made for local travel at place of origin and at Jammu.
For the posts of Level-8 and below, outstation candidates called for test(s) and interview will be paid Sleeper Class Railway Fare from the mailing address to the place of test / interview except by the shortest route. However, no reimbursement will be made for local travel at place of origin and at Jammu.
Applications received after the stipulated last date or incomplete in any respect will not be entertained and no further correspondence will be made in this regard. Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/NC-OBC/DAP/Ex- Servicemen candidates as per existing Central Government rules. Candidates seeking such age relaxation will be required to produce relevant proof of eligibility to avail relaxation at the time of interview/ written/ skills test, if called for.
Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
No correspondence will be entertained in relation to this advertisement.
For all positions, knowledge of computer applications is essential.
The Institute shall not be responsible for any postal delay
The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill any of or all the posts.
The Applicant must ensure whether he/she fulfils all the eligibility conditions for the post applied.
Candidates with requisite qualifications acquired from recognized Universities/ Institutions only need to apply. Preference will be given to applicants who have acquired educational qualifications through full-time courses.
Those who have applied for the same post in last one year from the date of advertisement need not to apply.
1. Candidates applying for more than one post should fill in separate online applications furnishing full particulars of qualifications, experience, salary drawn, and salary expected along with names of two referees and pay separate application fee.
2. Candidates working in the Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertakings should apply through proper channel and should produce a No Objection Certificate from the present employer at the time of interview/ written/ skills test, if called for the same.
3. The Institute reserves the right to reject/accept any candidature without assigning any reason.
4. In addition to the basic pay, incumbents are also being eligible for allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees.
5. Higher start in the pay scale may be considered in case of exceptionally deserving candidates.
6. Mere fulfilling of the minimum qualifications and experience will not confer any right to the candidates for being called for interview / written/ skills test or/and for his/her selection.
7. Candidates who are shortlisted for final interview but do not merit appointment to the post applied may be considered for next lower post depending upon their suitability for the lower post.
8. Candidate may also be considered to be appointed on contract for one /two years in consolidated salary. Contract may be extended based on performance and requirement of the Institute.
9. Cut-off date for determining the age may be kept as the first day of the month on which the advertisement for the positions is published in the Newspapers / Institute website.
Selection Procedure :
1. Mere fulfilling of the minimum qualifications and experience will not vest any right in candidates for being called for Interview/ written/ skills test. Decision of the Institute to call the candidates for interview/ written/ skills test shall be final.
2. For posts of Level 8 & above, the selection will be made based on personal interviews. For posts in Level 6 and below, the selection will be made based on marks obtained in the prescribed qualification, Written Test and Skill Test.
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates may apply online latest by 01st August 2021 furnishing full particulars of qualifications, experience, salary drawn, and salary expected along with names of two referees and paying an application fee of Rs. 590/- through online payment system available at ( http://www.iimj.ac.in/studentpanel/StaffRecruitment/notification), provide transaction reference number and upload payment receipt. There is no application fee for SC/ST/DAP candidates. Application fee will not be refunded or readjusted under any circumstances. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
2. Only online application form will be accepted. Hard copy of application form will not be accepted.
3. Fill in the application form online by furnishing all required details and paying the application fee of Rs. 590/- through online payment link below: https://ecollect.jkbank.com/_DirectMerController?instid=E047&mercid=aa99e9a62dafe597a4fabd27306c6d0102e7fdf9e92da0b262eb2bc833895622Please address all queries regarding the application to firstname.lastname@example.org
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from IIM Jammu, please click on the Apply Now button below.