- Govt Jobs
- Indbank Merchant Banking Services Limited Recruitment 2021
- Field Staff Jobs in Chennai at Indbank Merchant Banking Services Limited - Apply Now
Field Staff Jobs in Chennai at Indbank Merchant Banking Services Limited - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 24, 2021 15:50 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||Indbank Merchant Banking Services Limited Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Field Staff Jobs|
|No of Posts||17 Posts|
|Job Location||Lucknow Jobs, Kolkata Jobs, Chennai Jobs, Hyderabad Jobs, Ahmedabad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||14/08/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Telangana Govt Jobs, Gujarat Govt Jobs, Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs, Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs, West Bengal Govt Jobs|
Indbank Merchant Banking Services Limited (Indbank), a subsidiary of Indian Bank, withheadquartersinChennai, engaged in Stock Broking, Depository Participant Activities, Distribution of Mutual Fund and other Investment products, Merchant Banking, Advisory Services and Retail Loan Counselors, invites applicationsfrom eligible candidates for the post of (a) Head- DP Department (b)Head -Account opening Department(c) DP Staff (d) Branch Head- Retail Loan Counselor and (e) Field Staff - Retail Loan Counselor on contract basis.
1. Name of the Position(s) / Discipline(s): Field Staff– Retail Loan counselor
2. Vacancy: 17
3. Compensation: Rs.1.50-2.00 lakh p.a.
4. Minimum Qualification: Any Graduation
5. Experience: Preferably minimum 1 year experience in Sales, Retail and Loan Products – Home Loan, Vehicle Loan, Credit Card etc.,
6. Place of Posting: Chennai / Hyderabad / Kolkata /Lucknow / Ahmedabad
7. Major Job Profile: Marketing bank products like Home Loan, Credit Card, other retail products etc., and marketing merchant banking related products.
a. Before applying for the post, candidate should verify and satisfy himself/herself that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Company would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. The decision of the Company shall be final in deciding about qualifications, experience and other eligibility norms.
b. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will be cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her contract is liable to be terminated.
c. The Company reserves the right to alter, modify or change the eligibility criteria and / or any other terms and conditions spelt out in this advertisement.
d. Only those candidates who have met with the eligibility criteria for appearing in the Personal Interview will be intimated by email to the email address, furnished by them.
e. The admission to personal interviews will be purely provisional without verification of age, qualification etc. of the candidates with reference to documents.
f. Candidates will have to produce original relevant certificates like educational qualifications, experience, age, etc. at the time of interview, in support of his /her eligibility, as per the details furnished in the application, failing which his / her candidature will be cancelled.
g. Decision of the Company in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Company in this regard.
h. Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated in Chennai.
i. In case, any dispute arises on account of interpretation inversion other than English, English version will prevail.
j. Company does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of loss in transit or for any other reason beyond the control of the Company.
a. All Educational Qualification prescribed shall be from the University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies.
b. Experience relevant to the post will only be counted for reckoning the attribute of experience.
Selection Procedure :
1. Mode of selection is based on the Interview. A Screening Committee will screen the applications received for the post for identifying eligible candidates. Interview and final selection will be carried out by the committee of the company.
2. Mode of selection is based on the Interview. A Screening Committee will screen the applications received for the post for identifying eligible candidates. Interview and final selection will be carried out by the committee consisting of President & Whole Time Director, Director, Nominee Director appointed by Indian Bank and an Independent Director of the company.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates having above qualifications may download the application form from our website www.indbankonline.com and send duly filled in applications with the copy of the enclosures through courier / Registered Post to the above mentioned address, addressed to Head Administration. Candidate can also send the scanned copy of the duly filled application with the enclosures to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Last date for receipt of duly filled in application with the copy of the enclosures 14.08.2021
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Indbank Merchant Banking Services Limited, please click on the Apply Now button below.