Field Assistant Jobs in Madurai For Diploma at TNAU - Apply Now
Last updated: May 08, 2021 08:51 AM | Abisha
|Company Name||TNAU Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Field Assistant Jobs|
|No of Posts||4 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 16,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Madurai Jobs|
|Similar Jobs||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
1. Name of the Scheme/Project: DBT Project on “Empowering rural population through bioinoculants and bio energy technologies in the Aspirational District (Virudhunagar) of Tamil Nadu
2. Name of the Employer: The Dean, Agricultural College and Research Institute, Madurai
3. Qualification: Diploma (Agriculture) / Diploma (Horticulture) Approved by SAU’s
4. Name of the Post: Field Assistant
5. Number of Post: 4 (Four only)
6. Pay (Rs.): Rs. 16,000/- p.m.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. The date, time and place of interview may be confirmed well in advance with concerned employer prior to the interview. All original certificates in support of educational qualifications, experience, publications and other relevant documents should be produced at the time of interview.
2. Eligible candidates are requested to apply in the prescribed application form available with Dean, Centre for Students Welfare / Deans of the affiliated colleges concern along with the self attested xerox copies of the relevant supportive documents.
3. The application should be submitted to the concerned employer before the due date for further processing.
4. Place, Date and Time of Interview: The Dean, AC & RI, Madurai 20.05.2021 09.30 a.m.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from TNAU, please click on the Apply Now button below.