FACT Recruitment 2020 - Master Vacancies - 25,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Nov 10, 2020 11:16 AM | Abisha
|Company Name||FACT Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Master Jobs|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Cochin/Kochi/Ernakulam Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||16/11/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Kerala Govt Jobs|
A schedule ‘A’ Multi-Divisional Central PSU Recruitment Notification No.: Ad 10/2020. The Fertilisers And Chemicals Travancore Ltd., a multi-divisional Central PSE, and a pioneer in the manufacture of Fertilisers and Chemicals, with activities spread over Manufacturing, Engineering Design and Consultancy, Fabrication etc., invites applications eligible applicants possessing second class masters certificate under Kerala Inland Vessels Rules, and having minimum one year experience as Master in operating vessels, for being considered for engagement as Master for operating Ammonia Barge of FACT on Fixed Tenure Contract (Adhoc) basis.
1. The engagement will be for a term of two years, renewable for a maximum period of 2 spells of one year each depending on requirement and performance.
2. Post Name: Master
3. Qualification : Minimum second class Masters Certificate under KIV Rules.
4. Minimum Experience : Should have minimum one year experience (as on 01.10.2020) as Master in a Boat/Barge/Ship. Candidates with experience in Inland water ways of Kochi will be given preference. Length of relevant experience will be given weightage
5. Remuneration : Rs.25,000/- per month (Consolidated pay) and an annual increase of 3%. Higher Consolidated pay will be considered for those with previous experience in operating of Barges in FACT. Eligible for Provident Fund, Plus 1) Trip allowance –Rs.800/- per Trip. 2) Food Allowance –Rs.150/- per day worked.
6. Reservation for SC, ST, OBC (NCL), Ex Servicemen and EWS will be applicable as per Government Directives.
1. Date of birth - school leaving certificate or birth certificate
2. Educational qualifications – copies of degree certificates and mark lists of each
3. Experience – Experience Certificates from previous employer/s, stating type of firm , areas of experience and duration of experience. It shall also contain conduct certification. Certificates shall be in either English or Hindi.
4. Category to which belonging – Caste/Community certificates for SC, ST, OBC (Non-creamy layer) as the case may be in the prescribed format.)
5. If age relaxation applicable to ex-servicemen as per Government rules is to be availed, the requisite certificate should be produced.
1) Master is covered under Workmen Compensation Act. Workmen Compensation policy is applicable to Masters as applicable to employees taken on contract.
2) No other Allowances /benefits or remuneration other than those mentioned shall be applicable.
3) Masters shall acquire additional requirement as stipulated from time to time if any under KIV rules or by Statutory Agencies like Directorate of Ports, CPT, and District Authorities etc.
4) Duty shall involve 15 days continuous duty on Barge and 15 days off. Duty includes Sundays and Off days.
5) Incumbent is entitled to 15 days off only. No other leave shall be applicable.
6) Duty includes Managing /Leading a crew consisting of engine Drivers and Lascars for operating Ammonia Barge of FACT as per directions from FACT.
7) Place of work will be Udyogamandal, Ambalamedu and Willingdon Island at Kochi, from where Ammonia Barge is used for transporting Ammonia to and from various divisions of FACT. The navigation route shall be through the Inland Water Ways (IWS) with narrow canals and bridges along the route.
8) Company accommodation will be provided in the township subject to availability at rates as applicable to regular employees of the company.
9) The engagement will be purely on contract basis for a period of 3 years and does not in any way directly or indirectly confer on the candidate any right for permanent appointment in the Company.
10) The engagement is subject to the condition that the candidate is medically fit and continues to be medically fit during the entire period of contract.
Selection Procedure :
1. Selection shall be based on written test and relevant experience as per notification
2. Eligibility for calling for Test will be based on the details furnished in the application and declaration made by the applicant. The certificates submitted by the candidates will be verified against original certificates produced at the time of the interview/test. Those who do not meet the requirements as to age, qualification, eligibility experience, etc. on verification of the original certificates, will not be considered for selection.
How to Apply :
1. Interested eligible candidates may submit application along with the required documents to reach the [Deputy General Manager (HR)IR, FEDO Building, The Fertilisers And Chemicals Travancore Limited, Udyogamandal. PIN-683 501], so as to reach on or before 16.11.2020. Envelope containing the application shall be superscripted with “Application for engagement as Master-2020”. Originals of the documents shall be furnished when called for.
2. All further notifications shall be through the Company Website and no newspaper notification shall be issued, therefore candidates may visit our website www.fact.co.in regularly for updates.
3. Incomplete applications, applications without signature and photograph, and/or without documents in proof of eligibility are liable to be rejected.
4. Applications shall be submitted in the enclosed format which is to be downloaded from our website along with copies of documents(Self attested) to prove age(SSLC/Birth Certificate), qualification, experience(Certificate from the employer),Cast & Community(Certificate from Competent Authority) and Identity & residence proof (Aadhar Card/Voters ID). The candidate’s passport size photo shall be affixed in the space provided in the down loaded application.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from FACT, please click on the Apply Now button below.