- Govt Jobs
- Department of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation Recruitment 2021
- Executive Member jobs in Indore at Department of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation - APPLY NOW
Executive Member jobs in Indore at Department of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation - APPLY NOW
Last updated: Jul 24, 2021 17:08 PM | Lavanya
|Company Name||Department of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Executive Member Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Job Location||Indore Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||26/07/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs|
Narmada Control Authority (NCA) is a Body Corporate set up by the Central Government in exercise of the powers conferred by Section 6A of the Inter State Water Disputes Act, 1956, for the purpose of securing compliance with the implementation of the decision and direction of the Narmada Water Disputes Tribunal. The Narmada Control Authority has its headquarter at Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
1. Name of the post : Executive Member, Narmada Control Authority
2. Number of posts : One
3. Classification of post : Group 'A' Non-Ministerial Engineering
4. Pay Scale : Pay Matrix Level-15 (Rs. 182200-224100/-)
5 Eligibility Conditions for appointment on deputation (including short term contract) basis: Officers under the Central/ State Government/ Union Territories/ Recognized Research Institutions/ Public Sector Undertakings/ Semi Government/ Autonomous/ Statutory Organizations including officers of Narmada Control Authority:-
a)i) holding analogous post (Higher Administrative Grade) on a regular basis in the parent cadre/ department; or
ii)holding post of Chief Engineer or equivalent post (Senior Administrative Grade) in the Pay Matrix Level-14 (Rs. 144200-218200/-) or equivalent with minimum 3 years of regular service in the parent cadre/ department; or
iii) with minimum of 25 years of regular service in Group 'A' posts or equivalent posts in the service out of which at least I year of regular service should be in the Senior Administrative Grade i.e. Chief Engineer or equivalent post in the Pay Matrix Level-14 (Rs. 144200-218200/-) in the parent cadre/ department; and
b) possessing the following qualifications and experiences :-
i) Degree in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University.
ii) The officer should have minimum of overall experience of 5 years in planning, formulation/ execution of large, major and multipurpose river valley projects in the irrigation/power sector and also adequate administrative acumen.
B. Desirable: Experience in dealing with Inter-State issues.
6. Place of posting : Indore (M.P.).
Note I: The period of deputation (including short term contract) including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/ department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed 5 years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short term contract) shall not exceed 58 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
Note 2: The officer should be from other than the beneficiary States, viz., Gujarat, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan.
Note 3: Exemption from rule of immediate absorption is not required for appointment on deputation to the post.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. The last date for receipt of applications for appointment on deputation (including short-term contract) basis to the post of Executive Member in Narmada Control Authority, earlier published in the Employment News on 2-8 January; 20-26 February; 13-19 March, 2021 and 1-7 May, 2021 is hereby further extended up to 26.07.2021.
2. Details of the post, eligibility conditions etc. are available at mowr.gov.in; dopt.gov.in and nea.gov.in. Applications (in triplicate) complete in all respects of suitable and eligible officers and who can be spared immediately in the event of selection may be sent through proper channel to:- The Under Secretary (Estt.lV), Department of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation, Ministry of Jal Shakti, Room No. 435, Shram Shakti Bhavan, Rafi Marg, New Delhi — 110 001 and by email at usbm-mowrQnic.in & soe4-mowrQgov.in, through proper channel.
3. Advance copies of application or application received after the prescribed period or not accompanied with the requisite information/ documents are liable to be rejected.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Department of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation, please click on the Apply Now button below.