ERNET India Recruitment 2020 - Senior Project Engineer Vacancies - 42,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Jun 09, 2020 18:26 PM | Sangeetha
|Company Name||ERNET India Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Senior Project Engineer Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 42,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||10/06/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
ERNET India intends to fill up the following posts purely on contract basis under various projects through walk-in-interview/ video conferencing as per details below:
1. Name of the Post: Senior Project Engineer (S/w Quality Test)
2. Remuneration: Rs. 42,000/- per month.
3. Duration: Initially for a period of one year further extendable as per requirement
4. Project Name: DEPWD
5. Qualification and Experience: Full time B.Tech/ BE (IT,CSE,ECE)/ MCA with 06 years' post qualification experience in Configuration, Quality Testing and Audit of Website, Server Network. Experience in writing reports/ white paper, Analysis is desirable.
1. The appointment against the above mentioned positions shall be purely on contract basis on consolidated pay for a fixed duration and against specific approved projects.
2. Upon Selection of candidate, the candidates would be appointed initially for a period of one year, which may be extended up-to a maximum of project duration (Not exceeding three years) and or curtailed based on the performance and requirement of the project. Further, incumbents so engaged under a particular project can be transferred to another project during or on completion of the project in which he/she originally deployed, in the organizational interest.
3. Candidates presently working in a Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertaking / Autonomous Body are required to bring a "No Objection Certificate" from their present employer at the time of interview/test etc., if called for, failing which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.
4. The date for determining the upper age limit, qualifications and /or experience shall be date of walk in interview. Person below the age of 18 years are not eligible for consideration of selection.
5. Experience means post qualification experience and it will be counted after attaining minimum qualification as prescribed above. Essential qualifications as prescribed above should be a full time regular course(s) from AICTE/ UGC approved/ recognized University/ Deemed University/ lnstitutes.
6. Candidate belonging to reserved categories should produce the certificates at the time of written test / skill test / interview etc., if called for, issued by competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India, failing which such candidates will not be allowed to attend the interview / selection test against reserved posts and will not be allowed to claim the relaxations applicable in case of reserved categories.
7. ERNET India reserves the right to relax/modify/ any criteria of eligibility regarding age/qualification/Experience or any other relevant parameters if candidate is found otherwise suitable.
8. Canvassing in any manner and bringing outside influence shall make the candidature liable for rejection. No TA/DA shall be payable for attending the "Walk-In-lnterview".
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. Eligible candidates should report for registration to appear in Walk-In-lnterview:
(i) For the post of Sr. Project Engineer (S/w Quality Test): 11th June, 2020 from 9.45 to 11.30 hrs.
(ii) Candidate shall also bring duly filled in application in the format attached as Annexure-I along with self-attested copies of certificates/testimonials relating to their qualification/experience/age/caste etc.
2. Eligible candidates interested to appear in Walk-In-lnterview through video conferencing should forward their C V/ Bio-data in the format provided at Annexure-I alongwith self attested certificate in proof of education/ experience/ age/ caste etc. through e-mail at email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
(i) By 4.30 pm on 10th June 2020 for the post of Sr. Project Engineer (S/w Quality Test)
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from ERNET India, please click on the Apply Now button below.