ERNET India Jobs 2021: 1 Project Engineer Vacancy for MCA, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech Salary 35,000 published on 17th August 2019
Last updated: Aug 17, 2019 11:06 AM | Fresherslive
|Company Name||ERNET India Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Project Engineer Jobs|
|No of Posts||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 35,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
1. ERNET India intends to fill up the following post on contract basis under the project "Setting up of eClassroom Infrastructure in 50 Medical Colleges under NMCN scheme" after conducting walk-in- interview, as per details below:-
2. Education Qualification and Experience Bachelor's/ Master's degree in Engineering or Technology or equivalent in the field of Computer Science/lnformation Technology /lnformation System/Electronics & Communication Master's degree in Computer Applications/Physics/ Electronics
3. Experience: Minimum 03 years experience in the field of computer networks, Internet Routing, DNS and IP address management, voice/video communication, campus area networking, smart classroom solution, studio and boardroom and project management.
4. Note: Person selected for the above post may be posted anywhere in India and also must be willing to travel from one city to another based on project requirement.
5. Eligible candidates should report for "Walk-in-Interview" as per schedule above at the above address, Candidates must also bring duly filled in application in the format attached at Annexure-I along with copies Of certificates/ testimonials relating to their qualification/ experience etc.
6. Upon Selection of the candidate, the candidates would be appointed initially for a period of one year, which may be extended up to a maximum of project duration and or curtailed based on performance and requirement of the project.
7. Candidates should produce their current/last salary slip or proof of salary at the time of interview. ERNET India reserves the right to discontinue I terminate the services at any time without assigning any reason. Monthly remuneration will be subdivided/bifurcated as per applicable finance norms of ERNET India.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. ERNET India reserves the right to relax/modify/any criteria of eligibility regarding age/qualification/experience/any other relevant parameters if the candidate is found otherwise suitable. Any further modification/amendment/clarification will only be published on ERNET India website www.emet.in. The applicant is advised to visit the website for updated information
2. NO TA/DA shall be payable for attending the "Walk-ln-interview:
3. (Date and Time of Interview): 23.08.2019 at 10:00 AM
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from ERNET India, please click on the Apply Now button below.