ERNET India, 5th Floor, Block-I, A Wing DMRC, IT Park Road, Shastri Park, Shahdara, New Delhi, Delhi 110053
Walk In Interview.
1. Eligible candidates should report for Walk-In-Interview as per date and time at above mentioned address. Candidate shall also bring duly filled in application in the format attached as Annexure-I along with self attested copies of certificates/testimonials relating to their qualification/ experience /age etc.
2. Upon selection of candidate, the candidates would be appointed initially for a period of one year, which may be extended as per performance of the incumbent and requirement of the organization.
3 Candidates should produce their current/Last salary slip or proof of salary at the time of interview.
4. ERNET India reserves the right to discontinue /terminate the services at any time without assigning any reason.
5. Monthly remuneration will be subdivided/bifurcated as per applicable finance norms of ERNET India.
6. ERNET India reserves the right to relax/modify/any criteria of eligibility regarding age/qualification/experience/any other relevant parameters if candidate is found otherwise suitable. Any further modification/amendment/clarification will only be published on ERNET India website www.emet.in. Applicant are advised to visit the website for updated information
7. NO TA/DA shall be payable for attending the "Walk-In-Interview:
8. Information Security (Date & Time of Interview):-22.08.2019 at 10:00 AM) Registration of interested candidates shall be open from 09:30 AM to 11:00 AM on the date of interview.
FreshersLIVE wishes you all the best. Visit 'www.fresherslive.com' for all your government job alerts, current affairs, and to take mock test for various govt jobs.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from ERNET India, please click on the Apply Now