Engineer jobs in Udyogamandal for B.Tech at FACT - Apply Now
Last updated: Apr 20, 2021 15:35 PM | Ranjani
|Company Name||FACT Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Engineer Jobs|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Salary||Rs. 35,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Cochin/Kochi/Ernakulam Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||22/04/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Kerala Govt Jobs|
Recruitment Notification No. : 03/2021
THE FERTILISERS AND CHEMICALS TRAVANCORE LTD., a multi-divisional Central PSE, and a pioneer in the manufacture of Fertilisers and Chemicals, with activities spread over Manufacturing, Engineering Design and Consultancy, Fabrication etc., invites applications from eligible male candidates for engagement on temporary contract basis in FACT ENGINEERING AND DESIGN ORGANISATION (FEDO) for its project at Badaun, UP for setting up of Compressed Bio Gas (CBG) plant for HPCL, against Posts listed below:
A. Post Name: Engineer (Civil), Engineer (Mechanical), Engineer (Electrical), Engineer (Instrumentation):
1. Graduate in Engineering in respective disciplines. For post code 04, those with “Electronics” discipline will also be eligible to apply.
2. Minimum two years post qualification experience in construction projects as on date of notification.
B. Note: Candidates with higher age than prescribed may also apply. If sufficient candidates are not available within the maximum age prescribed, Management at its discretion may consider candidates with higher age than prescribed. Maximum age after all relaxations shall be 50 years.
C. Candidates offered engagement as above will be paid a consolidated pay of Rs.25750/- per month. Payment of higher consolidated pay will be considered for those with higher relevant experience, at the discretion of the Management, at a rate of Rs.750/- for each completed year of additional relevant experience over and above the minimum experience required, subject to a maximum of Rs.35000/- per month.
General Terms and Conditions
1. Requirements are immediate and candidates are expected to join within 15 days of receipt of Offer.
2. The engagement will be for a term of one year or till the completion of project whichever is earlier. The contract is renewable in case of requirements at the discretion of the Management, subject to requirement, performance, assessment etc. Engagement is also liable to be terminated by the Management with 15 days’ notice, at its discretion.
3. Candidates offered engagement as above will be paid a consolidated pay of Rs.25750/- per month. Payment of higher consolidated pay will be considered for those with higher relevant experience, at the discretion of the Management, at a rate of Rs.750/- for each completed year of additional relevant experience over and above the minimum experience required, subject to a maximum of Rs.35000/- per month.
4. An annual increase of 3% on applicable consolidated pay will be paid, subject to renewal of contract engagement. Leave, Provident Fund, TA & DA for travel for official purposes, as per Rules of the Company.
5. Reservation for SC, ST, OBC (NCL), and EWS will be applicable as per Government Directives.
6. Eligible candidates should have been born on or between 01.04.1986 & 31.04.2003. Relaxation in maximum age limit is permissible up to 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates. Ex-service men will be eligible for applicable age relaxation as per rules. Later engagements, if any, from the list drawn up based on the notification will be subject to meeting the age
limits as above, as on the date of engagement. Candidates availed any kind of relaxation will not be considered against Un Reserved post.
7. Educational qualification shall be from a Government recognized University / Institution and shall be a full time regular course. Those who have studied part time or through correspondence course are not eligible to apply.
8. Since the work involves shift working, only male candidates are eligible to apply.
9. The engagement will be subject to the candidate being medically fit and continuing to be medically fit during the period of contract as per the standards prescribed by the Company.
10. Engagement under this notification is only for fixed term or completion of project, whichever is earlier and will not in any way directly or indirectly confer any right for extension of term of engagement or for permanent appointment or preferential treatment in appointment in the Company.
11. Management reserves the right to short list candidates to the next stage of selection process by adopting methods or criteria found suitable such as their experience in the relevant field, age etc., at the discretion of the Management. Selection for empanelment from among applicants / shortlisted applicants shall be based on written test and/or interview or by such other method found suitable
as decided by the Management. FACT reserves the right to decide on the mode of selection. The decision of the Company about the mode of selection, requirements, eligibility criteria, shortlisting of candidates etc. shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
12. Meeting the eligibility criteria by itself will not give right to the candidate for admission to the next stage of selection process and/or appearing for written test and/or interview /such other selection method adopted by Management. Participating in the selection process will not confer any right on the applicant for selection or to be included in the Panel or for engagement.
Selection Procedure :
Written Test / Interview / Selection Process are preferred to be conducted through online process or in UP/Delhi state to the extent possible. However, candidates are liable to participate in the selection process at their own expenditure irrespective of the place in which the selection process is conducted.
How to Apply :
The applications in the prescribed format duly filled with self-attested copies of certificates to prove age, qualifications, experience, reservation category etc may be sent to the office of the undersigned [Dy General Manager (HR)IR, FEDO Building, The Fertilisers And Chemicals Travancore Limited, Udyogamandal, Ernakulam, Kerala, PIN-683 501], or through e-mail (scanned copy) to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach on or before 3.00 PM on 22.04.2021. E-mails received in any other mail id will not be considered. Originals of the documents shall be produced as and when called for.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from FACT.To Apply for the job posting from FACT, please click on the Apply Now button below.