Engineer jobs in Udyogamandal at FACT - Apply Now
Last updated: Jun 14, 2021 12:43 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||FACT Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Engineer Jobs|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Cochin/Kochi/Ernakulam Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||17/06/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Kerala Govt Jobs|
The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd., a multi-divisional Central PSE, and a pioneer in the manufacture of Fertilisers and Chemicals, with activities spread over Manufacturing, Engineering Design and Consultancy, Fabrication etc., invites applications from eligible candidates for engagement on Fixed Tenure Contract (Adhoc basis) to the following post:
Recruitment Notification No. 08/2021
1. Name of the Post: Engineer (Electrical)
2. Qualification: Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
3. Candidates offered engagement as above will be paid a consolidated pay of Rs.25,000/- per month and an increase of 3% on completion of one year. Leave, ESI, Provident Fund, Shift allowance, TA & DA for duty travel will be applicable based on eligibility, as per Rules of the Company.
General Terms and Conditions for Appointment
1. The engagement will be for a term of two years, renewable for a maximum period of 2 spells of one year each, at the discretion of the Management, subject to requirement, performance, assessment etc. Engagement is also liable to be terminated by the Management with 15 days’ notice or pay in lieu of notice, at its discretion without assigning any reason.
2. Reservation for SC, ST, OBC (NCL), EWS and PWBD will be applicable as per Government Directives. EWS candidates shall submit EWS certificate of relevant year (income of 2020-21). OBC-NCL candidates shall produce OBC-NCL certificate issued from competent authority within 6 months prior to joining.
3. Eligible candidates should have been born on or between 01.06.1986 and 31.06.2003. Relaxation in maximum age limit is permissible up to 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates and 10 years for PWBD candidates.
4. Only full time regular courses will be considered for the prescribed educational qualification specified under the qualifications. Qualification acquired through part time /correspondence/distance/ private study/off campus will not be considered. Candidates having 5 years BE/B Tech + ME/M Tech integrated dual degree in engineering in the relevant discipline shall also be considered, wherever applicable.
5. Qualifications must be approved /recognized by UGC/ AICTE / AIU (Association of Indian Universities). Candidates with qualifications acquired from foreign universities should produce order/ letter in this regard under which it has been approved/recognized by AIU.
6. Wherever the essential educational qualification has a mention of dual specialization, one of the specializations necessarily needs to be function specific, for the post notified.
7. The engagement will be subject to the candidate being medically fit and continuing to be medically fit during the period of contract as per the standards prescribed by the Company.
8. Engagement under this notification is only for fixed term and will not in any way directly or indirectly confer any right for extension of term of engagement or for permanent appointment or preferential treatment in appointment in the Company.
9. Eligible candidates after scrutiny of documents will be ranked on the basis of the following criteria in the order given below:
a.Completed Apprenticeship Training for prescribed qualification in FACT and submitted COP issued by Board of Apprenticeship Training.
b.Earlier year of passing the relevant qualification. (Year as mentioned in Engineering Degree certificate).
c. Earlier Date of birth.
10. In circumstances like large number of eligible applications / lesser number eligible applications or such other circumstances, Management reserves the right to short list / empanel candidates by adopting such other methods or criteria found suitable at the discretion of the Management and to decide on the mode of selection. The decision of the Company about the mode of selection, requirements, eligibility criteria, shortlisting of candidates etc. shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
11. Engagement from the panel will be subject to requirements like projects, shift working and so forth.
12. Meeting the eligibility criteria by itself will not confer any right on the applicant for selection or to be included in the Panel or for engagement.
13. Candidates offered engagement as above will be paid a consolidated pay of Rs.25,000/- per month and an increase of 3% on completion of one year. Leave, ESI, Provident Fund, Shift allowance, TA & DA for duty travel will be applicable based on eligibility, as per Rules of the Company.
14. Interested candidates from the panel may be considered for engagement for periods of shorter duration too, based on requirements of the Company at rates/ terms fixed by the Company for such engagement.
15. Envelope containing the application shall be superscribed with “Application for the post of Engineer (Electrical) - Ad.08/2021”.
16. Originals of the documents shall be furnished as and when called for.
17. Applications received other than in the prescribed format will be summarily rejected.
18. All further notifications shall be through the Company website and therefore candidates shall visit our website www.fact.co.in for updates. Individual communications to the candidates will be only through the e-mail id mentioned in the application form and hence the candidate shall ensure its legibility in the application and shall keep the said e-mail id given, valid and functional at all times. Company will not be held responsible for failure of communication sent through the e-mail id provided by the candidate.
19. Applications and all connected documents of those applicants not included in the Panel will not be retained for more than one year from the date of publication of the Panel.
20. Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this notification will be settled in courts within the jurisdiction of Ernakulam, Kerala State only.
Selection Procedure :
In circumstances like large number of eligible applications / lesser number eligible applications or such other circumstances, Management reserves the right to short list / empanel candidates by adopting such other methods or criteria found suitable at the discretion of the Management and to decide on the mode of selection. The decision of the Company about the mode of selection, requirements, eligibility criteria, shortlisting of candidates etc. shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
How to Apply :
1. Those who are choosing not to apply online as in above para, shall drop the Applications in the prescribed format (given as “Application Form” in the website along with notification) duly filled with self-attested copies of certificates to prove age, qualifications, reservation category, experience, FACT Apprenticeship Certificate, COP etc at the box kept at HR Department, FEDO Building, Udyogamandal on or before 4.00 PM on 17.06.2021.
2. Considering the Covid pandemic situation, provision to apply online is provided. Candidates are encouraged to use this option. Accordingly, Candidates desiring to apply online for the post against this notification can register themselves by filling and submitting the details in the Online Form by clicking the Online Registration link – 08/2021 provided in the website www.fact.co.in - Careers - Job Openings - Recruitment Notification 08/2021. The following shall be ensured while submitting the application through Online method.
a. All necessary data shall be filled in the Online Forms as prescribed.
b. Application Form in the prescribed format, given separately in the website along with notification, shall be manually filled, signed, photo affixed and uploaded in PDF format in the prescribed place provided in the Online Form.
c. Educational qualification certificate, Caste / PWD Certificate etc as applicable shall be uploaded in PDF format in the prescribed place provided in the Online Form.
d. After uploading the documents the Online Form shall be submitted by clicking the Submit button.
e. Last date for submission of Online Form will be 4.00 PM on 17.06.2021.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from FACT.To Apply for the job posting from FACT, please click on the Apply Now button below.