- Govt Jobs
- AAI Cargo Logistics and Allied Services Company Limited Recruitment 2021
- Driver Cum Security Guard jobs in Kolkata at AAI Cargo Logistics and Allied Services Company Limited - Apply Now
Driver Cum Security Guard jobs in Kolkata at AAI Cargo Logistics and Allied Services Company Limited - Apply Now
Last updated: Jun 15, 2021 17:37 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||AAI Cargo Logistics and Allied Services Company Limited Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Driver Cum Security Guard Jobs|
|No of Posts||8 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata Jobs, Chennai Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||28/06/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs, West Bengal Govt Jobs|
AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited (AAICLAS) India is looking for bright and energetic Indian Nationals to join us on a Fixed Term Contract basis for a period of three years as per the below mentioned vacancy details:
1. Name of the Post: Driver Cum Security Guard
2. No. of Vacancy: 08
a) Kolkata - 03
b) Chennai - 05
3. Educational Qualifications (Essential): Minimum 12th Standard (10+2) in any discipline with ability to speak in Hindi, English and conversant with local language.
4. Experience (Essential): Minimum 02 years of experience of Indian Civil Aviation Security and/or with valid 05 Days AVSEC Induction Course as per BCAS Regulations or Armed Forces/Para Military Forces. Preference will be given to personnel from MT Section of Armed Forces & Para Military Forces
5. Other Qualifications:
(a). Must have Government Valid Driving License from RTO of Light/Heavy Motor Vehicle.
(b). Knowledge of Tools/ Equipment in the vehicle and Basic technical check before the trip.
(c). Preference will be given to individual having Valid Passport issued in last five years from the date of release of this advertisement or Current Police Criminal Background Check Certificate.
6. Emoluments: Rs. 25,000/- per month (including Provident Fund) plus applicable allowances & benefits such as OTA, Night Shift Allowance, Uniform, Stitching Charges etc.
1 The short-listed candidates will be considered for engagement on a Fixed Term Contract basis (FTC) initially for a period of three years subject to their Medical Fitness, prescribed for the position. The period of one year will be treated as probation period and on successful completion of probation period, the period of engagement will be considered for extension at the sole discretion of the Management of AAICLAS. Selected candidates will have to join the station of engagement, then only the appointment will come into force.
2 Selected Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Engagement Medical Examination(s).
3 For the selection process, no reimbursement shall be made in this regard.
4 Period of Contract: Fixed Term Contract (FTC) for a period of three years. (a) The FTC will be renewable at the sole discretion of the management of AAICLAS only subject to satisfactory performance. (b) The Contract could be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management during the validity of the contract, and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance. The job is transferable to any station in India.
5 Selected Candidates will be required to deposit an amount of Rs. 15,000/- (Rupees Fifteen Thousand) only as ‘Security Deposit’ for a period of three years and have to sign a Bond to serve the company for a period of three years. On completion of successful contract engagement of three years, the ‘Security Deposit’ will be refunded to the candidates without any interest thereof. In case of failure of Contract Conditions of leaving the Company without notice and/or their engagement is terminated due to reasons attributable to them, the ‘Security Deposit’ will not be released and will be forfeited.
6 The applicant must ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria, as on 01st May 2021, and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars furnished by the applicants in the application or testimonials attached/provided are found to be incorrect / false, or not meeting with the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services will be terminated, without giving any notice or reasons therefor.
7 Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence, with regard to their engagement / selection shall be considered as DISQUALIFICATION.
8 The decision of AAICLAS Management regarding the eligibility criteria, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection to the post etc. shall be final and binding on all the candidates. Merely fulfilling the minimum qualifications, experience and job requirement will not vest any right on candidates for being called for tests/selection process etc. No correspondence will be entertained from candidates found ineligible or not called for test/selection process.
9 AAICLAS reserves the right to modify/alter/restrict/enlarge/cancel the engagement/selections process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever. The decision of the AAICLAS Management will be final and no appeal will be entertained in this regard.
10 AAICLAS will not bear any liability on account of service bond/salary/leave salary /pension contribution etc. if any, of previous employment of any candidate working in Central/ State Government/Autonomous Body/ Public Sector Undertaking.
11 Prescribed format of Application is attached.
Selection Procedure :
Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria would be required to appear for Interview on the date, time and venue as informed by AAICLAS in due course of time.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria as on 01.05.2021, are advised to send their duly filled in Application Form (available on the Company website www.aaiclasecom.org) latest by 28 th June 2021 to the ‘The Deputy General Manager (HR), AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited, AAICLAS Complex, Delhi Flying Club Road, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi-110 003’ along with:
a) Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- in favour of ‘AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited’ payable at ‘New Delhi’ (Not applicable for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Female candidates)
b) Self-attested copies of all Certificates/Testimonials in support of Date of Birth, Educational Qualification;
c) Caste Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC Candidates) (self-attested)
d) Discharge Certificate (for Ex-Servicemen) (self-attested)
e) Experience Certificate (self-attested)
f) Copies of Airport Entry Permit issued by BCAS, if any;
g) Two (02) recent passport size photographs.
2. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria as on 01.05.2021, are required to appear for Interviews on the date, time and venue as informed by AAICLAS in due course of time along with all Original Certificates/Testimonials in support of Date of Birth, Educational Qualifications, Caste Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC Candidates), Experience Certificate and 02 passport size photographs. Please note that no original document is to be submitted with the Application Form. However, Candidates are required to bring all Original Certificates for verification purpose only.
3. Candidates belonging to OBC category should submit the certificate in the prescribed format including the “Non-Creamy layer clause” issued by the Competent Authority for employment under Government of India and should be as per the Central list of OBC’s published by the Government of India. Please also note that the validity of the “NonCreamy layer should not be older than Six (6) months from the date of the eligibility i.e. 01.06.2019
4. A recent (not more than 3 months old) coloured passport size photograph of the full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the Application Form.
5. Candidates are also required to submit along with the application, an A/c Payee Demand Draft for an amount of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) in favour of “AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Ltd.”, payable at NEW DELHI, as non refundable Application Fee (Not applicable for SC/ST/ExServicemen/Female candidates). Please mention your Full Name, date of birth and Mobile number on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
6. Candidates working in Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertakings or autonomous bodies must walk-in with the completed Application Form routed through proper channel or along with “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from AAI Cargo Logistics and Allied Services Company Limited, please click on the Apply Now button below.