Doctor jobs in Lucknow at Sports Authority of India - APPLY NOW
Last updated: Jul 30, 2021 11:52 AM | Lavanya
|Company Name||Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Doctor Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 125,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Lucknow Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||17/08/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
Sports Authority of India, Regional Centre, Lucknow, invites applications from the eligible, qualified and motivated Indian citizens for providing consultancy as Doctor on contract basis initially for a period of 03 years and extendable for 02 more year at NCOE Lucknow
1. Name of Post: Doctor on contract
2. No. of Vacancies: 01
3. Monthly Remuneration: Rs.1,25,000/- PM
4. Academic Qualification & Experience Required: A recognized Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of Educational qualifications included in Part II of the third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in subsection (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
1. Of the total applications received , candidates will be shortlisted for the interview based on the criteria mentioned above.
2. Merit list: it is to be noted that mere qualifying at the interview does not confirm final selection. separate merit list will be prepared purely on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in interview.
3. The candidate must produce all the original documents, at the time of physical joining otherwise the candidature will be cancelled.
Selection Procedure :
A. Of all the total applications received ,short listing of candidates to provide an optimum ratio for the interview will be carried out on following basis:
Categories For Evaluation & MAX Marks
a. Specialisation: 30
b. Total Work experience:10
c. Work experience in sports establishment: 10
B. Interview Process;
1. The interview will be of 100 marks.
2. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview and assessed as follows:
a. Domain Expertise in Sports Medicine
b. Practical knowledge on Sports Field Injury Management
c. Aptitude for working in a sports organization
d. Knowledge related to recent advancements in Sports Medicine
e. Soft skills
f. Knowledge in allied sports science disciplines
C. The shortlisted candidates will be called for an online interview in the order of merit after internal assessment based on educational qualifications and experience.
How to Apply :
1. The requirement can be increased / decreased at the discretion of the SAI.
2. Eligible candidates may send applications along with the detail of the post applied only through email to the id: email@example.com from 28.07.2021 to 17.08.2021 till 06:00 PM. Applications through other means will not be accepted. Detailed advertisement and application form are available on the website www.sailucknow.in/ and sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in
No. SAI/NSRCL/Recruitment/DR/2021 Dated: 28/07/2021
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Sports Authority of India, please click on the Apply Now button below.