District Legal Advisor Jobs in Agartala For LLB at Tripura Police - Apply Now
Last updated: May 18, 2021 10:49 AM | Abisha
|Company Name||Tripura Police Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||District Legal Advisor Jobs|
|No of Posts||9 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 100,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Udaipur Jobs, Agartala Jobs, South Tripura Jobs, Unakoti Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||15/06/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Rajasthan Govt Jobs, Tripura Govt Jobs|
Subject :- Wide publicity of the advertisement for engagement of Legal Advisors and Additional Legal Advisors on contractual basis in Tripura Police Department.
Tripura Police is going to engage 09 Legal Advisors and 01 Additional Legal Advisor on contractual basis for one year.
1. Post Name: District Legal Advisors
2. No of Post: 09
3. Salary: District Legal Advisor — Fixed Rs 1,00,000/- (Rupees one lakh) per month
4. Eligibility criteria:
i. Applicant must be a Law graduate from any recognized university.
ii. Applicant must have minimum 5 years of experience in conducting criminal cases in the Judicial Magistrate's Court and in the Sessions Court (b) Retired Law Officer in any Central or State Government Department, or a retired Judicial Officer
iii. As proof of experience, the candidates must submit 10 (Ten) recorded judgments, as a lead 3 advocate
5. Period: The contract shall be for a period of 1 year, which may be extended further based on performance
6. Role of the District Legal Advisor for District and Tripura Police Crime Branch:
i. To assist the Investigating Officers of heinous crimes like murder, rape. economic offences and corruption cases etc. in application of the appropriate sections of law, drafting of applications seeking police remand, opposition to bail applications, appeals against adverse court orders, etc.
ii. To check each and every charge sheet to be filed in Special Report cases before the same is submitted to the concerned court, and plan strategy for securing conviction during trial
iii. To analyse judgments of acquittal in criminal cases and record the reasons for acquittal for improving investigation skills of officers, and also prepare grounds for possible appeal against the acquittal order.
iv. To check and guide the concerned unit on legal issues relating to service matters
v. To advice the Superintendent of Police on any matter on which legal opinion has been sought
1. Proof of Address (e.g Aadhaar Card, Voter Card, Driving License)
2. Age Proof certificate
3. Certificate of enrolment of any Bar Council/ Association.
4. Certificate of Educational Qualification
5. Two recent stamp size colour photographs of the applicant
1 The appointments to the post of District Legal Advisor and Additional Legal Advisor in Tripura Police shall be purely on a contractual basis.
2 The appointment will be made on a full time basis, and the appointee will have no right of private practice during the period of contract.
3 The appointee shall be bound by oath not to take up after end/ termination of contract any case on which they have worked during the period of contract.
4 The Appointing Authority has the right to terminate the contract at any time without giving any reason. No legal proceedings shall be drawn against the Home (Police) Department or the Appointing Authority for termination of the contract.
Selection Procedure :
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview
How to Apply :
1. The completed application in prescribed format along with requisite documents should be sent by Registered/ Speed Post to the Office of the Assistant Inspector General of Police (Crime), Police HO. Tripura. Agartala. Pin — 799001
2. The Application Form may be downloaded from www.tripurapolice.gov.in
3. Incomplete applications and applications received after the last date will be summarily rejected.
4. Last date of receipt of applications: 15/06/2021
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Tripura Police, please click on the Apply Now button below.