Director jobs in New Delhi at MHA - Apply Now
Last updated: May 17, 2021 12:18 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||MHA Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Director Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 123,100 - Rs. 215,900 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||09/07/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
Subject: - Filling up of 01 post of Director, 02 posts ofDeputy Secretary, 14 posts of Deputy Director and 13 posts of Assistant Director on Deputation Basis (Including Short-term contract) in National Intelligence Grid, Ministry of Home Affairs-Regarding
1. Name of the Post: Director (Risk Management)
2. No of Post: 01
3. Classification: General Central Service, Group 'A', Gazetted, Non-MinisteriaI
4. Pay Scale: Level -13, (Rs.1,23, 100-2,15,900/-)
5. Eligibility: Officers of the Central or State Government or Union Territories or autonomous or statutory organizations or public sector undertakings or universities or recognized research institution: (a)(i) holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or (ii) with five years' regular service in level-12 (Rs. 78,800-2,09,200) in the pay matrix; or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; and (b) possessing the following educational qualification and experience:
6. Essential: (i) Bachelor of technology or engineering in electronics or communication or electrical or computer science or information technology from a recognised university or institute; (ii) fifteen years' experience in managing information technology infrastructure in central government or state government or union territories or autonomous or statutory organisations or public sector undertakings or recognised research institutes.
7. Desirable: Three years' experience of managing information security including audit of information technology infrastructure.
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be Based on Deputation Basis.
How to Apply :
1. It is requested that wide publicity may be given to the vacancy circular amongst officers under your administrative control and applications, in duplicate, in the enclosed proforma along with cadre clearance and attested copies of complete and up-to-date APARs of last five years(with rubber stamp on each page) of the officers who can be spared in the event of their selection may be sent to Deputy Director(Estt.), NATGRID, Ministry of Home Affairs, 1,Andheria Mor, Vasant Kunj Road, New Delhi-110074, within a period of 60 days from the date of publication of this vacancy circular in the Employment News.
2. Applications received after the last date or without the copies of APARs or other-wise found incomplete will not be considered. While forwarding the applications, it may also be verified and certified that the particulars furnished by the officers are correct and no disciplinary case is either pending or contemplated against him/her. The integrity of the Officer may also please be certified and it may be confirmed that no major/minor penalties have been imposed on him/her during the last ten years.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from MHA, please click on the Apply Now button below.