Director jobs in Delhi for CA, MBA at IRCON - Apply Now
Last updated: Apr 23, 2021 18:18 PM | Ranjani
|Company Name||IRCON Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Director Jobs|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Salary||Rs. 180,000 - Rs. 340,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||27/05/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
1. Post Name: Director (Finance)
2. Scale of the Post: Rs. 180000-340000 (IDA)
3. Job Description And Responsibilities: Director (Finance) is a member of Board of Directors and reports to Chairman and Managing Director. He advises the CMD and the Board of Directors on all important matters having a financial bearing or implication on the functioning of the Company.
(i) The applicant should be a Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant or a full time MBA/PGDM course with good academic record from a recognized University/Institution.
(ii) Officers of Organized Group ‘A’ Accounts Services [i.e. Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Indian Defence Accounts Service, Indian Railway Accounts Service, Indian Civil Accounts Service, Indian P&T Accounts & Finance Service and Indian Cost Accounts Service] working in the appropriate level are exempted from these educational qualifications.
(iii) Further, applicants from the Central Govt./Armed Forces of the Union/All India Services, will also be exempted from the educational qualifications as per (i) above provided the applicants have ‘the relevant experience’ as mentioned in Para 4(iii) below. In respect of applicants from Organized Group ‘A’ Accounts Services/Central Government/Armed Forces of the Union/All India Services, Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant/MBA/PGDM will be a desirable educational qualification
5. Experience: (i) The applicant should have at least five years of cumulative experience at a senior level during the last ten years in the area of Corporate Financial Management / Corporate Accounts in an organization of repute. (ii) Applicants from Organized Group ‘A’ Accounts Services should have at least five years cumulative experience at a senior level during the last ten years in the area of Corporate Financial Management/ Corporate Accounts. (iii) ‘The relevant experience’ in respect of applicants from Central Government/Armed Forces of the Union/All India Services would include at least seven years of cumulative experience at a senior level during the last ten years in the area of Corporate Financial Management/ Corporate Accounts.
6. Eligible Scale of Pay
(i) Rs. 7250-8250 (IDA) Pre 01/01/1992
(ii) Rs. 9500-11500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1992
(iii) Rs. 20500-26500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1997
(iv) Rs. 51300-73000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2007
(v) Rs. 120000-280000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2017
(vi) Rs. 18400-22400 (CDA) Pre-revised post 01.01.1996
(vii) Rs. 37400-67000 + GP 10000 (CDA) post 01.01.2006
(viii) Rs. 144200-218200 (Level 14) CDA post 01.01.2016
7. Duration Of Appointment: The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or upto the date of superannuation or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
Selection Procedure :
Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview.
How to Apply :
(a) fill up the Application Form online only against this Job Description on the website of PESB - https://pesb.gov.in/ and thereafter forward it online, as specified in para V(1); Or
(b) fill up the Application Form online only against this Job Description on the website of PESB - https://pesb.gov.in/, take a printout and send it offline, as specified in para V(1).
Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded to PESB is by 15.00 hours on 27/05/2021. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall beREJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview. Applications are to be addressed to
Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from IRCON, please click on the Apply Now button below.