Direct Selling Trainee Jobs in Across India For Graduate at RHFL - Apply Now
Last updated: May 03, 2021 10:42 AM | Abisha
|Company Name||RHFL Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Direct Selling Trainee Jobs|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Salary||Rs. 8,000 - Rs. 18,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||17/05/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Across India Jobs|
1. Position: Direct Selling Trainee
2. Post Code: Direct Selling Trainee – May 2021
3. Location: Jaipur (Rajasthan), Basaveshwaranagar (Karnataka), Pune (Maharashtra), Vizag (Andhra Pradesh), Tambaram, Porur, Sai Baba Colony, Salem, Madurai, Trichy (Tamil Nadu)
4. Profile: Overall sales activities - Liaison with builders, developers for project approval, HNI clients, doorstep service to high value clients and general sales Promotional activities (off site) involving extensive travelling.
i. Graduate in any discipline and candidates not having graduation degree (i.e., only 10+2) can be considered provided 10 years of experience is required.
ii. Fluency in respective regional language, i.e., Kannada, Marathi, Telugu, Tamil (read, write & speak) besides English/ Hindi is must.
iii. Early joining will be preferred.
iv. Possession of two-wheeler with valid driving license is desirable.
6. Job Description:
a) Achieving monthly sales targets primarily involving sourcing of duly completed Loan Applications from prospects who are interested for applying Home loans/ Mortgage Loans.
b) Provide schemes/ details/ material facts of RHFL Loan Products to prospective Customers who are desirous of a home loan and provide information to the best of his/her knowledge.
c) Planning and implementing Sales strategies and Sales goals
d) Drive the implementation of marketing campaigns that meet business objectives and generate leads
e) Establishing builder relationships through Approved Project Funding
7. Key Competencies Required:
i. Good communication skill – verbal and written
ii. Negotiation skill
iii. Interpersonal skill, leadership qualities and team management
iv. Multitasking ability
v. Planning and organizing skill
vi. Target orientation
vii. Proficiency in MS-Word
8. Pay & Perquisites: Direct Selling Trainee (off roll) - Stipend ranges between Rs. 8000/- per month to Rs. 18000/- per month (variable, based on location and previous experience) and performance incentive (variable, based on performance). The period of contract will be one year (renewable based on performance) and subject to the following conditions:
i. The engagement is purely as a Direct Sales Trainee (Off Roll) and it will not entitle the DST to any permanent employment / regular job in this Company during or after completion of contract period or to any of the benefits/ privileges available to the regular staff members of the Company. It is expected that the DST would reside near the place of posting so that commuting would not hinder daily activities.
ii. However, after completion of contract, if the performance is found satisfactory, the contract of Direct Selling Trainee will be renewed annually based on satisfactory performance and recommendation from reporting and reviewing officer.
iii. During the period of contract if the Company feels that DST is not capable of continuing the contract, the Company may at its discretion terminate the contract at any point of time without assigning any reason and without any prior notice.
Selection Procedure :
1. The shortlisting will be done as per the prescribed criteria and as per management discretion depending upon the number of applications received.
2. The shortlisted candidates shall be called for further selection process subsequently. The date & venue & mode of the same will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates individually in due course.
3. The Company reserves the right to accept/reject any/all applications and/ or modify any of the eligibility conditions without assigning any reason or even abandon the recruitment process.
4. The Company also reserves the right to offer suitable cadre/emoluments to candidates as per its own discretion depending on profile, past experience and performance in the selection process etc.
5. No further communication/ correspondence in this regard after submission of application will be entertained. Bringing external influence will lead to disqualification
How to Apply :
1. Eligible candidates are requested to apply only as per the enclosed bio-data format (along with detailed CV). Applications shall be sent only by post/ courier.
2. Applications sent in any other format/ sent by any other mode will not be considered.
3. Applications in a sealed envelope super-scribing the “Application for the post of Direct Selling Trainee - May 2021” shall be forwarded to the address as given below to reach the addressee on or before 5 pm on May 17, 2021: The Chief General Manager (HR), Repco Home Finance Limited 3rd Floor, Alexander Square New No. 2/Old No. 34 & 35 Sardar Patel Road, Guindy Chennai- 600 032
4. Applications received after due date and in any other format except the prescribed bio data format or through any other mode except by post/ courier will not be considered.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from RHFL.To Apply for the job posting from RHFL, please click on the Apply Now button below.