BRBNMPL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online BRBNMPL Deputy Manager vacancy 2023 online application form available at brbnmpl.co.in - News
Last updated: Oct 29, 2021 11:04 AM | Abisha Muthukumar
BRBNMPL Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||BRBNMPL Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Deputy Manager Jobs|
|No of Posts||6 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 69,700 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Bangalore Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||19/11/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
Applicants are advised to apply Online between October 27, 2021 to November 19, 2021 only through the Company’s website at www.brbnmpl.co.in under the page “Careers”. Applicants may apply after carefully going through all the instructions given in this advertisement.
1. Name of the Post: Deputy Manager
2. No. of Vacancies: 06
3. Qualification: Full-time First-class B.E / B. Tech degree in Computer Science or Electronics & Communication or Information technology from AICTE approved Institute / University.
4. Desirable: Certifications from Organizations in the area of Network and Cyber Security including CCNA/CEH/ CHFI/ CISA/ CISSP
At least five years of relevant experience in Computer Networking including network Security and/or Cyber/Information security. The candidate should have worked as a Network Administrator and/or information security Officer in a reputed company having Production or Manufacturing Unit/PSU/Central or State Government/Consultancy firm empaneled by NICSI (National Informatics Centre Services Inc.).
6. Desired Skills:
i. Strong in design, implementation and management of network infrastructure and network hardware and able to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network devices including firewalls, routers, switches, Load balancer and controllers. A deep knowledge of network infrastructure protocols is highly desirable.
ii. Strong working knowledge of Network and security devices and technologies (i.e. Firewalls, routers, L2 switches, Core L3 Switches, MPLS, DNS, AD, SD-WAN, SDLAN, VPN, Cloud infra, Server, DHCP, Proxy, monitoring tools, End point security).
iii. Have good experience of frameworks such as ISO 27001, PCI DSS, NCIIPC, Cert-In guidelines etc.
7. The selected candidate will be placed on probation for a period of one year on a Basic Pay of 69,700/- per month in the Pay level 11 of 7th CPC Pay matrix. The period of probation may be extended by a further maximum period of one year at the discretion of the Company.
8. Advt. No. 1/ 2021
(i) Self attested copies of the certificates pertaining to age, educational qualification i.e Copies of all the certificates and mark sheets of all semesters/years and experience i.e Experience certificate on the letterhead of employer.
(ii) Self attested copies of Caste/Tribe certificates for SC/ST/OBC applicants. The certificates should have been issued by the Competent Authority for claiming the benefits of reservation in Civil Posts an services for these categories under the Government of India
(iii) A copy of the Disability certificate issued by the Competent Authority as prescribed by Government of India from PWD applicants. Candidates having less than 40% disability are not eligible for concessions meant for PWD applicants.
(iv) Ex Servicemen applicants should keep a copy of discharge certificate. They should note that they are having post qualification experience as specified in the advertisement to be eligible for the post. A copy of the specific certificate on the letter head of the employer in support of the required experience should be kept ready with them.
(v) Applicants in their own interest should keep all the above documents ready with them and should only be submitted at the time of Group Discussion and/or interview / document verification or if advised to submit at any date, after being shortlisted for Group Discussion and/or interview on the basis of written examination results.
(vi) Any discrepancy in the online application and documents submitted, if found at a later stage shall be liable for rejection of his/her candidature. The applicants should ensure that the signatures appended by them in all the places viz. in Online application, call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondences with the Company in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind
(i) The SC/ST/PWD applicants should keep a photocopy of the Caste/Tribe/Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the Government of India format at the time of Group Discussion and/or interview or at any date after being advised about the same
(ii) The applicants belonging to OBC claiming reservation in eligibility criteria should submit a photocopy of the certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the format prescribed for claiming benefits of reservations for Other Backward Classes in Civil Posts and services under the Government of India at the time of Group Discussion and/or interview or on any date after being advised about the same
(iii) Ex Servicemen applicants should keep a copy of discharge certificate. They should note that they are having required post qualification experience to be eligible for the post.
(iv) Applicants already in service of Government / Quasi Government Organisations, Public Sector Banks / Undertakings and Autonomous Bodies will have to keep a photocopy of the “No Objection Certificate” from their employer along with the printout of the application and submit the original for verification at the time of Group Discussion and/or interview / document verification, if selected for the same
(v) Persons who have been dismissed from the service of any organisation need not apply. (vi) Applicants who had joined the services of BRBNMPL from previous recruitment exercises and had left the services of the Company on account of discrepancy in their previous employers’ experience certificates or false declaration of information or false caste certificates etc., need not apply.
(vii) The decision of BRBNMPL, in all matters relating to this recruitment will be final and binding on the applicants. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by BRBNMPL in this behalf.
(viii)Selected candidates are liable to be posted to any of the Presses / Offices (i.e. Mysuru in Karnataka State / Salboni in West Bengal, Corporate Office at Bengaluru, Ink Manufacturing Unit (Varnika) at Mysuru or at any of the offices / presses that may be opened by the Company in future.
(ix) Appointments of selected candidates will be subject to his/her being declared medically fit by Company Medical Officer, satisfactory report about his/her character and antecedents by the Police Authorities, satisfactory report from his/her previous employer and referees, verification of caste/tribe and class certificate (for reserved category candidates only) and completion of all other pre recruitment formalities to the complete satisfaction of the Company.
(x) In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this advertisement other than English, the English version available on Company’s website www.brbnmpl.co.in shall prevail. Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the courts situated in Bengaluru.
(xi) Canvassing in any form will be treated as a disqualification.
(xii) No correspondence from applicants regarding their eligibility to apply for the above posts will be entertained.
(xiii)No applicant is permitted to use or have possession of calculators, mobile phones, pagers or any other instrument/device in the examination hall.
(xiv)Please also refer to “How to apply” and “Frequently asked question” section under the link “Click here for applying online” in case of any difficulty in applying online.
(xv) Any corrigendum to this advertisement will be displayed only on the Company’s website www.brbnmpl.co.in. Therefore, applicants are advised to keep checking the Company’s website for any update.
(xvi)The Company reserves the right to cancel the Advertisement fully or partly on any grounds and such decision of the Company will be displayed only on the Company’s website www.brbnmpl.co.in. It will not be intimated to the applicants individually. However, in case of cancellation, Examination fees paid (if any) by the applicants will be refunded to them.
Selection Process for BRBNMPL Recruitment 2023
1. Tentative Schedule of Written examination which will be conducted “Online” at selected centres: December 2021 The exact date, session, reporting time of examination will be mentioned in the call letter. Applicants will be informed through email / sms on their registered email id / mobile number
2. Based on performance in written examination, qualified candidates will be called for group discussion and/or interview.
3. Depending on number of valid applications received, the Company reserves the right to vary the selection procedure including that of not holding online written examination, if the number of eligible applicants is less, which shall be intimated in due course.
4. Selection for the posts will be done through written examination which will be conducted “Online”, and will be of objective type. This will be followed by Group Discussion and / or Interview of candidates who qualify in the written examination and are short listed for Group Discussion and / or interview.
5. The Objective type of written examination will consist of tests on Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Professional knowledge as detailed in the following. All these tests except English and Professional knowledge will be in bilingual form, i.e., Hindi & English and the applicants will have to choose one medium to answer.
6. In the Selection process, an applicant has to secure minimum qualifying marks in each of the tests of Reasoning, English Language and Quantitative Aptitude. They should rank sufficiently higher in “Professional Knowledge” to be called for Group Discussion and / or Interview as the case may be.
7. The minimum marks will be decided by the Company based on the performance of the applicants in the written examination. However, since the final selection would depend on the number of vacancies as also relative performance, merely qualifying in the written examination, Group Discussion and/or interview (as applicable) will not entitle an applicant to appointment in the Company.
8. The written examination will be held tentatively in the December 2021. The exact date, session, reporting time of examination will be mentioned in the call letter and also will be indicated on the Company’s website. The applicants will also be informed through email/SMS on their registered email id /mobile number.
9. The written examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters. The applicants will have to take the examination on the date and time as indicated in the call letter at their own cost. The applicants are requested to keep checking the Company’s website www.brbnmpl.co.in for the examination date.
How to Apply BRBNMPL Recruitment 2023 at brbnmpl.co.in?
1. Opening of website link for applying Online application.: October 27, 2021 to November 19, 2021
2. Payment of fees in online mode: October 27, 2021 to November 19, 2021
3. Candidates can apply online only from October 27, 2021 to November 19, 2021 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
4. Candidates to go to the BRBNMPL website www.brbnmpl.co.in career page, click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
5. To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
6. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
7. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the Complete Registration Button.
8. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
9. Validate your details and save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
10. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
11. Modify details, if required, and click on 'Complete Registration' Only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
12. Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
13. Click on 'Submit' button.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.To Apply for the job posting from BRBNMPL,please click on the Apply Now button below.