Deputy General Manager jobs in Chennai at RHFL - APPLY NOW
Last updated: May 24, 2021 14:40 PM | Lavanya
|Company Name||RHFL Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Deputy General Manager Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 1,200,000 /-Per Year|
|Job Location||Chennai Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||18/06/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
Recruitment Of Head Of Internal Audit In The Cadre Of Deputy General Manager For Rhfl, Corporate Office, Chennai
1. Post Code:dgm - Hia - May 2021
2. Position: Deputy General Manager - Head of Internal Audit
3. Location: Chennai
a. Qualification: Any Graduation in 10+2+3 format through regular classroom course from an UGC recognized university. ACA /ICWA will be preferable. In case of ACA/ICWA, 10+2 through regular classroom format followed by the professional qualification is also acceptable.
b. Experience: Minimum 10 years of relevant experience (for age not exceeding 40 years) preferably in Banking / NBFC Operations (including Credit Operations), Inspection and Audit, Accounting and Taxation matters with adequate knowledge of Information Technology and Forensic Investigation. For further age relaxation, commensurate additional experience would be required.
c. Fluency in English besides Tamil is must. Working knowledge of Hindi will be an added advantage.
d. RHFL employees fulfilling the overall eligibility criteria and ready to relocate are eligible to apply for the position. No NOC will be needed. Shortlisting will be done strictly based on eligibility criteria. 6. Early joining will be preferred.
e. Should be ready to travel in case of necessity. Candidates (internal-applying for lateral entry / external) having pending disciplinary action against them at the time of applying for the position or having been punished under disciplinary proceedings in last 5 years will not be considered eligible. All appointments are subject to satisfactory reference / background verification.
5. Key Competencies Required: Good domain knowledge, Good Communication Skill – verbal and written, Negotiation Skill, Interpersonal skill, Leadership qualities and Team Management
6. Pay and Perquisites: CTC starting from Rs.12 lakhs per annum (fixed + variable). Experienced candidates would be compensated suitably as per market norms and Management discretion. Probation period: 1 Year.
1. HIA shall be responsible for devising suitable audit methodology/plans and managing the overall internal audit function of the company in compliance with the guidelines of controlling authority and company's established policies.
2. To formulate relevant methodology (adopting both qualitative and quantitative approaches) and policies for RBIA model for approval by the management.
3. To ensure that the devised audit methodology determines the priorities of the internal audit function in line with the company’s goal.
4. To provide reasonable assurance on the effectiveness of the company’s internal audit function/RBIA system in identifying the inherent risks, providing corrective measures and thus strengthening its internal control, risk management and governance framework and contribute to the overall improvement
5. The Head of Internal Audit (HIA) should possess the ability to exercise independent Assessment and judgement over various Risk parameters connected with the audit process and its findings.
6. To train and build the audit team with requisite knowledge and expertise (that may include banking/financial entity’s operations, accounting, information technology, data analytics, forensic investigation, among others), and develop the collective skill set of the team that is capable of auditing all functional areas of the company with utmost efficacy.
7. Should prepare/present Annual plan and well devised method of conducting various audits as per the company's polices and other statutory guidelines for approval.
8. To monitor and ensure conduction and completion of audit/ risk assessment of business and other functions of the organization as per the approved plan and within the minimum timeframe as defined by the controlling authority.
9. Ensure proper resourcing for implementation of the plan, and adjust the plan as needed in response to changes in RHFL’s business risks, operations, programs, systems and controls. Keep senior management and Audit Committee apprised of any changes needed to the internal audit plan.
10. Ensure systematic documentation of Audit plans, Reporting, findings, conclusions and recommendations, follow up on findings and corrective actions at various levels.
11. Provide technical assistance with investigations, special audits, and provide subjectmatter expertise as needed.To assess and plan on deploying external auditors for audit of select functional areas as per requirement and as per the prescribed guidelines.
12. Shall report the consolidated position of major risks faced by the organization based on inputs and findings from all forms of audit at a periodical interval before the senior management as defined by the company.
13. Should assess and make appropriate recommendations to improve the governance processes on business decision making, risk management and control; promote appropriate ethics and values within the organization; and ensure effective performance management and staff accountability, etc.
14. Shall verify adherence of Policies, Circulars by us, Regulator, Govt., authorities.
15. Shall assess Operational Risks. Any other related work as may be required. Any other work as assigned from time to time.
Selection Procedure :
1. The shortlisting will be done as per the prescribed criteria and as per management discretion depending upon the number of applications received. The shortlisted candidates shall be called for further selection process subsequently.
2. The date & venue & mode of the same will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates individually in due course. The Company reserves the right to accept/reject any/all candidates and/ or modify any of the eligibility conditions without assigning any reason or even abandon the recruitment process.
3. The Company also reserves the right to offer suitable cadre/emoluments to candidates as per its own discretion depending on profile, past experience and performance in the selection process etc.
How to Apply :
A. Eligible candidates are requested to apply only as per the enclosed bio-data format by post/ courier along with a detailed CV (word document). Applications sent in any other format will not be considered. Applications in a sealed envelope super-scribing the “Application for the post of DGM– HIA-CHENNAI-MAY 2021” shall be forwarded to the address as given below to reach the addressee on or before 5 pm on June 18, 2021: The Deputy General Manager (HR) Repco Home Finance Limited 3rd Floor, Alexander Square New No. 2/Old No. 34 & 35 Sardar Patel Road, Guindy, Chennai - 600 032.
B. Applications can also be sent by mail (enclosing detailed CV and duly filled in bio data format) within the due date and time to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the mail should be “Application for the post of DGM - HIA - MAY 2021” No further communication/ correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Bringing external influence will lead to disqualification
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from RHFL.To Apply for the job posting from RHFL, please click on the Apply Now button below.