Deputy Director General jobs in New Delhi at CCI Competition Commission - APPLY NOW
Last updated: May 10, 2021 20:02 PM | Lavanya
|Company Name||CCI Competition Commission Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Deputy Director General Jobs|
|No of Posts||9 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||18/06/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
Sub: Filling up of posts in the office of Director General, CCI on deputation basis.
The Competition Commission of India (CCI) on behalf of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs invites applications for filling up of following posts in the office of Director General, CCI on deputation on foreign service terms basis. The details of the post along with eligibility criteria, educational qualification/experience etc. required for the post is given in the enclosed
1. Name of the post: Deputy Director General
2. No. of posts: 09
3. Pay Matrix Level / Pre-revised scale: Level 12 (Rs.78800-209200) / [PB-3 + GP Rs.7600]
a) Officers working in the Income Tax (IT)/ Customs/ Enforcement Directorate (ED)/ Police Department/ Goods and Services Tax (GST) Department/ Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)/ National Investigation Agency (NIA), and
(a) 03 years’ experience in Grade Pay of Rs.6600 or equivalent; or
(b) Combined service of 04 years in Grade Pay of Rs.6600 and 5400, of which at least 02 years in the Grade Pay of Rs.6600; or
(c) 06 years’ experience in Grade Pay of Rs.5400; and
c) Having experience in investigation under any Economic Law such as Income Tax, Customs, Enforcement etc. dealing with investigation or gathering of intelligence.
a. Bachelor’s degree in Law/ Economics/ Commerce/ Business Administration with finance & accounts/ CA/CS/Cost Accountant or any equivalent degree considered useful by the Selection Committee.
b. Experience in Competition Law/Matters.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. The application to the above mentioned post is invited only from the Officers working in the Income Tax (IT)/Customs/Enforcement Directorate (ED)/Police Department/ Goods and Services Tax (GST) Department/ Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)/National Investigation Agency (NIA).
2. The appointment will be made on deputation on foreign service terms basis initially for a period of three years and will be governed by the instructions issued by DOPT vide OM No.6/8/2009-Estt.(Pay II) dated 17.06.2010, as amended from time to time, as well as by the GoI Notification No.GSR 338 (E) dated 15.05.2009, as amended from time to time, regarding conditions of service of officers and employees of the office of DG, CCI. The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation basis shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications by CCI.
3. The application in the prescribed pro-forma together with all necessary documents i.e. cadre clearance, vigilance clearance, copies of APARs etc. and ‘Certificate from the Employer’ may be sent to the undersigned, through proper channel, latest by 18th June, 2021
F. No.A-12011/1/2020-HR Dated: 7th May, 2021.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from CCI Competition Commission, please click on the Apply Now button below.