Deputy Controller of Accounts jobs in New Delhi at Armed Forces Tribunal - APPLY NOW
Last updated: Jul 24, 2021 13:19 PM | Lavanya
|Company Name||Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Deputy Controller of Accounts Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||10/09/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited for filling up posts Of Financial Adviser & Chief Accounts Officer and Deputy Controller Of Accounts in the Armed Forces Tribunal. Principal Bench, New Delhi and Junior Accounts Officer in the Armed Forces Tribunal, Principal Bench, New Delhi and Regional Benches at Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Jabalpur, Kochi, Lucknow and Mumbai on deputation basis for a period of three years from suitable candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions :-
1. Name of the Post: Deputy Controller of Accounts (General Central Services Group 'A' Gazetted, Non- Ministerial)
2. No. of Post Principal Bench - 01
3. Pay scale (Rs.): Pay Matrix Level - 11
4. Eligibility Conditions: Officer of the organised Accounts Cadre of the Central Government:-
(i) holding analogous posts on regular basis: or
(ii) with five years of regular service in Level- 10 in the pay matrix (Rs. 56100-177500) The period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other Organization or Department of the Central Government shall not ordinarily exceed three years.
1. The pay of the officer selected on deputation basis will be governed by DOP&T O.M. No 6/8/2009-Estt(Pay-ll) dated 17%.2010. as amended from time to time.
2. The departmental officers in the feeder grade who are in direct line Of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, a deputationist in the Armed Forces Tribunal shall not be eligible for consideration for appointments by promotion channel.
3. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not exceed 56 years as on me closing date of receipt of applications.
4. The applications received without supporting documents photograph, unsigned and incomplete in any manner, shall summarily rejected
5. It may please be noted that this Office is not yet enlisted in the Directorate of Estate for allotment of GPRA (General Residential Accommodation).
6. Number Of vacancies reflected above may vary. 9. Other details and Eligibility Conditions are available at Armed Forces Tribunal website www.aftdelhi.nic.in (Dr. Rakesh K
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. The application prescribed in the proforma of the eligible officer. who can be spared in the event Of his/her selection may be forwarded to the Principal Registrar, Armed Forces Tribunal. Principal Bench. West Block-VIII. Sector-I, R.K. Puram. New Delhi- 110066 by the Department latest by 10th Sep, 2021 along with photocopies of the Annual Confidential Reports for the last five years of the candidates along with Vigilance Clearance Certificate.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Armed Forces Tribunal, please click on the Apply Now button below.